I sold my soul. Break pact with satan? Am I going to hell?. Is satan just a thought form?

You have to study sigil magic, there is no a simple answer.

No, just a plain, simple black candle.

You can talk with Lucifer and see how it goes.

JC traditions made up a story about hell to keep people in fear.

I hope it helps.

Best wishes!

1 Like

How do you talk to lucifer. You can hear him talk?. Also When I went to the jail it was full of torture tho. It was like I had stepped into the twilight zone after selling my soul. How can you be so sure that hell isnt real in those regards?.

Through the invocations or evocations. It requires some psychic skills if you really want to see him and talk to him like to a real person. But, for many people, it goes through the signs, dreams and life events.

Life on Earth can be really hellish. I’m not 100% sure of anything, but could you trust my words until you find it out on your own.

I got the supplies I needed to do this… However does a black scented candle work?. Thanks

1 Like

It works well.

You’re welcome!

[quote=“787400xps, post:69, topic:19538”]
Thanks for the replies. I have a few questions before I proceed

Can I use a black marker?[/quote]

Yes.

“Have to” is the wrong approach. Work out what you want and what you believe is possible, proceed from there.

Is described in the link I gave you to the article by by E.A.

If it needed to be special in some way beyond being solid black or solid red, I would have told you.

Make contact with the spirit, ask them.

Try reading this for some insight:

You use the SIGIL to call the spirit you wish to communicate with, think of it like a phone number.

So, do you call Satan’s “number” to speak to Varnaxis?

Does that make sense?

Please read this:

4 Likes

I drew a sigil and got a candle. Nothings really happend. I asked a few questions and gazed at it but no response. What exactly am I looking for?.

1 Like

Do your best not to think about the riual.
You will receive the sign, IMO, when you don’t expect.
Stay calm and try to be relaxed.

1 Like

Hi again.

Can I ask you do you meditate, and if so how long for each day and for how long overall.

Just asking as I want to try helping you here.

1 Like

Hi,
Yes, I have my daily meditation (not less than 30 minutes).
I started when I was very young, now I’m 47 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was asking 787400xps

But that’s cool, I been meditating for 5 years and I’m 39.

Finding this path and looking at it from a wider awareness from meditation has been well worth it.

Anybody that does at least some meditation can enter the TGS without much difficulty.

I hope this guy takes us guys advice, he may fall into a bad place if he doesn’t start looking at this more seriously.

I’m as much a beginner as him but I cannot help the way I am, the rules are you shouldn’t dabble in these things blindly.

2 Likes

Funny, but beginners usually can’t make so much damage to themselves as experienced ones. :joy:

This is what I got so far. That’s the right symbol for your uncle, right?. I had asked questions and wrote out some of the things I want. I said I was not well at the time… Am I missing anything? Thank you

1 Like

Hi mate

Looks pretty good.

But I would try to be a lot more precise in what I’m asking for. Hmmmm like I said I’m no expert quite the opposite but will try to explain anyway.

Right here goes…

Let’s say I asked an entity for £25000, silly example but let’s go with it. I have no means to make such money like a business or job where the entity could manipulate etc for the windfall to reach me.
So maybe I wake up the following day from a phone call, my relative has passed and I have inheritance coming my way.

Another I heard recently was something like a guy asked to get rid of all his fear, so he ended up in prison with inmates looking to stab, beat, rape?? Him. Anybody who is thrown in jail would lose fear over time as they would be expose to such scary conditions.

So you see what I’m saying somewhat?

Like when you watched movies or cartoons in the past where somebody found a magic genie in a bottle. The take home message is always without fail “be careful what you wish for”

Hope that helps my friend, apart from that it’s looking good and I hope you have success with you renegotiation of your pact.

Yes, looks good.

1 Like

I’ve been speaking allowed that I was not in my right mind and gazing at the circle but nothing noticeable happened. Am I doing everything right?.

If you dont meditate its gonna be hard to communicate.

Btw Was it worth it wanting this girl cursed? Maybe this is your lesson?

If you dont like somebody you need to meditate on why and how it effects you. I mean if somebody pissed me off consistantly I would just ignire, avoid or just tell them to fuck off.

???

And you asked for a completely rediculous amount of money. 150m dont you in yourself think that is just stupid really.

I mean wouldnt 1 million be enough lol

I never asked for that money. That was another user

Yes.

You will need to do other things alongside this to develop your astral senses though, we don’t all start in the same place and if you’re not seeing any changes in the sigil, it’s not flickering or flashing for example, your astral senses may need development.

I instead tried to call on lucifer due to little luck so far. No flashing yet on either sigil, tho. What must I do to gain more astral abilities and power.

1 Like