I sold my soul. Break pact with satan? Am I going to hell?. Is satan just a thought form?

Hi mate

Looks pretty good.

But I would try to be a lot more precise in what I’m asking for. Hmmmm like I said I’m no expert quite the opposite but will try to explain anyway.

Right here goes…

Let’s say I asked an entity for £25000, silly example but let’s go with it. I have no means to make such money like a business or job where the entity could manipulate etc for the windfall to reach me.
So maybe I wake up the following day from a phone call, my relative has passed and I have inheritance coming my way.

Another I heard recently was something like a guy asked to get rid of all his fear, so he ended up in prison with inmates looking to stab, beat, rape?? Him. Anybody who is thrown in jail would lose fear over time as they would be expose to such scary conditions.

So you see what I’m saying somewhat?

Like when you watched movies or cartoons in the past where somebody found a magic genie in a bottle. The take home message is always without fail “be careful what you wish for”

Hope that helps my friend, apart from that it’s looking good and I hope you have success with you renegotiation of your pact.

Yes, looks good.

1 Like

I’ve been speaking allowed that I was not in my right mind and gazing at the circle but nothing noticeable happened. Am I doing everything right?.

If you dont meditate its gonna be hard to communicate.

Btw Was it worth it wanting this girl cursed? Maybe this is your lesson?

If you dont like somebody you need to meditate on why and how it effects you. I mean if somebody pissed me off consistantly I would just ignire, avoid or just tell them to fuck off.

???

And you asked for a completely rediculous amount of money. 150m dont you in yourself think that is just stupid really.

I mean wouldnt 1 million be enough lol

I never asked for that money. That was another user

Yes.

You will need to do other things alongside this to develop your astral senses though, we don’t all start in the same place and if you’re not seeing any changes in the sigil, it’s not flickering or flashing for example, your astral senses may need development.

I instead tried to call on lucifer due to little luck so far. No flashing yet on either sigil, tho. What must I do to gain more astral abilities and power.

1 Like

two things that should help you cause i just saw your layout.
try drawing the sigil on something like computer paper or sketch paper. sometimes the lines are distracting and will take your focus away from the sigil.

other than that to develop your astral senses will take time. Meditate daily, evoke often :smile_cat:

edit: might as well put this small guide here. there are other guided meditations on the site if you rather use those. but one of the most basic meditations is this. It’s a form of mantra meditation and breath awareness.

inhale through your nose and mentally chant the word Hong (song with an H) focus your attention at the thrid eye (the space where the nose meets the forhead) and feel the air travel deep into your lungs
exhale through the mouth and mentally chant Sau (pronouced just like saw)
do this for as long as you want, the key thing here is to not force your breath, simply let the breath go in and out as it will. and if you have stray thoughts don’t focus on them, let them pop up and go away, if you mentally try to swat away these stray thoughts you will just create more thoughts

Small update. I’d been trying to get the sigil to work without success. I made a bunch for lucifer. I also tried praying to him for help. So I tried to take a nap which has become nearly impossible sense selling my soul. Somthing jolted me to open my eyes and when I did I saw a red circle the looked like a faded sigil floating in the air for about 6 seconds. I was stunned. What could this mean?.

Lucifer was only mentioned in the Bible 1 time. Where does this stuff about him being satan even come from?.

1 Like

" I already sold my soul to satan, Can i reverse it by selling it to lucifer? "

11 Likes

You have the wrong idea. I’m usually not one to say one is wrong… But…

I sold my soul. I burnt a red ribbon soaked in my blood and said I sell my soul to satan. It worked and I’m looking for an escape.

i don’t know of any way to save you. i know that selling it to lucifer won’t work though. what makes you think that it worked? what makes you think that satan accepted the deal?

p.s. this is just a ridiculous theory that has no real evidence behind it. but you could ask for it back, i don’t know satan personally but it’s my understanding that he’s generally a nice guy, once you prove yourself. so maybe if you offer him TWO human souls in return for yours back? mabey 3? (look to necromancy to see how to get those) if that doesn’t work ask another spirit. raphael comes to mind. but again, this is just spitballing.

1 Like

How do you sell other people’s souls to Satan?.

Because when I went to jail I entered a hell on earth where they tortured and killed people all night I could here hear from my holding cell

I’ve merged this topic into the other one - @787400xps you don’t need 2 threads to continue ignoring the advice given to you by real magicians who actually work with Satan and Lucifer.

Open the seal of another spirit and ask if they will handle the pact you think you made - I gave you that advice already of course, but hey.

Fun fact: some of us have found Lucifer and Satan to be aspects, albeit perhaps polarities, of the same being!

But that’s a controversial topic so just concentrate on attempting to actually communicate with spirits, otherwise you’re going to keep running round like a chicken with its head cut off.

6 Likes

OK. After reading your statement, there are several issues here that I would like to draw to your attention as an objective onlooker. First: you state that you made a pact with Lucifer. Second: you state that you were afraid that you’re going to hell. Third: you state that you are hallucinating. On the first matter, many of us here have made packs with various Demonic Kings. Making a pact with the daemonic King is not something you do Half heartedly. If you are going to do this, you need to follow through. The fact that you use your blood, will make you completely inseparable from the demon that you have made a pact with. That demon will never go away. It is pointless to try to remove yourself from the pact. If you are concerned about going to Hell, don’t you think that would’ve been something you should’ve considered before beginning on this journey? There are many daemonic kings, as written in the Goetia, that deceive themselves about going back. There is no going back. You need not worry about going back, you’re better off just looking ahead and moving forward in the pact that you have made. Looking backwards is utterly pointless. Furthermore, if you do continue to look back, it is much like the mirror in the movie “Harry Potter". The mirror was one where someone wished for something that they could not have, gazed at it for long periods of time, and went completely insane as a result. I would strongly advise you to embrace your new self. You are made new now. Do not worry about who used to be, or the death of the person that you used to be. It is over. You need to move forward.

Looking back will make you bitter, angry, remorseful, depressed, anxious, and leave your soul completely tortured. Let that person die already! Embrace the person you are now!

As I say these things, I realize that I myself need to do the same, every day. And you know what, since I began this journey life has become a lot better than it was, would have been, or ever could be. So exercise yourself in Magick, because it can manifest your dreams into reality.

2 Likes

Then that means I’m headed to hell, right?. I was sick in the head before I sold. It’s not fair

Something smells of Drachir…

(Just playing)

life ain’t fair buddy.

1 Like