I request advice to remove Bats that have attached themselves to my Home.

I request advice to remove Bats that have attached themselves to my Home. I would like to know what kind of message they may be sending, but they must leave my home. I even had to remove a Bat that flew into my bedroom. I do not want to harm these creatures. I just want them to Leave and Leave peacefully. I would appreciate any advice

2 Likes

Hello, first of all make sure to introduce your self here New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God as your next post. It’s one of the rules we have in BALG, it’s not optional. Make sure to read the entire thing btw :slight_smile:

Sadly I don’t have an advice for you, other to try to speak with them with telepathy and convience them to leave. They can always refuse though.
I’d probably adopt them to be honest :grin:

4 Likes

If this is the single occurrence or two you have bats flying around the inside of your bedroom there is a slight chance that they might entered from an open door or window.

If its ongoing and reoccurring bats can get into your living space several ways: A bat could fall down a chimney without a protective chimney cap screen. If bats are living in the attic, one might fall down the wall void between the inside and outside walls and end up in the basement and exit if there is an opening.

If you see bats inside your home on a regular basis means that you probably have bats living somewhere in your walls or infesting in your attic. Try calling an exterminator and see what they can do.

The symbolism of bats is wide and vast, starting with vampires and many urban legends. While European and North American folklore about bats in buildings generally views bats as portents of misfortune or evil, some benign lore also exists perceiving them as good omens and deals with rebirth and starting a new.

2 Likes

Depending in where you are, the bats may be an endangered species, so harming the could cause you fine and/or jail time, so it’s just as well you don’t want to harm them but I wouldn’t pass it on to any friend that would either.
In countries with rabies they are a rabies vector species too, so you need professionals to move them safety from a purely physical perspective. In America you’d call your local county extension, or the charity the ASPCA. In the UK the RSPCA will come get them free.

On a spiritual level, you need to contact the Deva of Bats, which is kind of the collective spirit and god of bats. Tell that entity this location is not safe and ask it to move the bats on.
Use the search function here to find out how to evoke entities.

3 Likes

How about contacting an exterminator?

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like