I Need Help. šŸ˜­

Okā€¦

This is a past life situation that is interfering with my current life.

My past life self made a pact with a high ranking Demon. She wanted power, in exchange the Demon wanted marriage.

My past life self then made a contract stating that in all my other lives I will be married to this Demon. :woman_facepalming:t5:

Nowā€¦ In my current life this Demon is around 24/7 and is not leaving. I tried asking for the pact to be broken and even asked a witch to help. But he still is not leaving.

I feel stuck and I really want it out of my life because I feel trapped as hell. :tired_face:

Soā€¦ What do you guys think I can do to enable this entity to leave?

I need all the help I can get. :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just put some ideas out, see if any seem to resonate:

1. Does the demon belong in any established heirarchy where you could make a petition to his ā€œsuperiorsā€?

2. Can you appeal to your ancestors (of this incarnation) to intercede for you?

3. Can you astral travel at all, because if so, you could travel ā€œbackā€ through ā€œtimeā€ to discover what exactly was prmised, and see what can be done

4. Is there a being you know to be more powerful than this demon, who you could transfer allegiance to IF they break the pact for you?

5. Extreme answer, but could you compel or request the demon take forms pleasing to you, and commit to the marriage? This is only a last-ditch idea, if the whole thing really doesnā€™t work for you.

6 Likes
  1. Okā€¦ The demon is Satan. He is a superior and I have no idea of spirits who are higher than his rank. (Iā€™m quite new to this btwā€¦)

2. Iā€™m new on this pathā€¦ Though I was told by a friend of mine who is a witch who deals with the dark arts, etc. She told me it is Satan and the pact we had in a past life was about power and riches or whatever. I donā€™t know any of my ancestors. Never really contacted them.

3. No I canā€™t really Astral travelā€¦ Though I can Lucid dream. But I always yank out of these dreams whenever heā€™s being too forward.

4. No I donā€™t know an entity who is higher ranking than this demonā€¦ :tired_face:

5. Nah not interested in the ideaā€¦ I like my independence and he gives me none of it. I donā€™t want him to be around me 24/7. :sob:

As you can see Iā€™m the newest of the newbiesā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

A family member made a similar binding pact when he was a child, he became ascended but his entire situation was different and he had a lot of experience built up in past lives.

I am thinking that maybe he could intercede for you, as he devoted his life to Satan, so he has that link, and yet he is also still close enough to being human that he will understand your predicament:

You could, if you wish, try this method of evocation to contact Varnaxis, ask him whether he will send you a sign which you will both see and recognise for what it is, within the next 48 hours, that he is willing to assist you in renegotiating this pact:

3 Likes

Itā€™s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Understandable.

How about you started working with the gatekeepers? I donā€™t know, just throwing this for consideration. You donā€™t have to work with one entity for this, you can make a group that will work on your behalf. Safety and power in numbers, right? So if you ā€œgatherā€ entities of the same rank as him, you could possibly break the pact. I think. :thinking:
Also, you could try some banishing as well to give a boost, though Iā€™m not sure if this would work because of the pactā€¦

2 Likes

Thank youā€¦ :kissing_heart::heart:

I really like working with Satan because of fast results and would like to maintain this friendship. However, I donā€™t want something more so I really appreciate your help. :heart:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ Iā€™m not ready to delve into the whole thing yet because my knowledge about this stuff is quite shallow.

Iā€™ve tried forms of banishing but he is strongā€¦ Itā€™s like itā€™s nothing to him. :grimacing:

He hasnā€™t hurt me in anyway though. But he knows I donā€™t want him like that. :confused:

1 Like

Then Varnaxis is definitely a spirit to contact, because he will fully understand that. :+1:

1 Like

Waitā€¦ The possibility of you asking Satan to leave you alone doesnā€™t exist ?

There isā€¦

ā€¦But because of the predicament I have with the pact, it is more challenging.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying to find more options through friends and this website. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay then. Though I recommend trying to sort it out with him first, than just forcing the pact to break.
It shows you respect yourself ,but him also as the other part of the deal.
Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

Yeaā€¦ I will. I have friends willing to help. I appreciate you input thoughā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Mathematically speaking, it only takes 3 of equal rank and power (as individuals) to break a pact. It works like warfare. If three armies, each individually equal to you, approach you and say, ā€œthis is how itĀ“gonna beā€ are you likely to go to war, both outnumbered and outgunned? At this point, the value of whatever you were willing to fight for becomes diminished to the point that you might be willing to cede to the groupĀ“s demands. Just my two cents.

1 Like

If you are ready for pain to rip this contract off, I can do a ritual with Ganesha, Shiva, and Hanuman. They recently removed the power of Jehovah, Allah, and Yahweh from my life, and it was worth it. Though I was in bed with a HELL of a lot of abdominal pain. Turns out my stool was in a gigantic ball and it was removed. As the enema was going in I heard Ganesha say: ā€œits almost over. Give this everything you haveā€. Point being that ball of stool was a physical sign to have me make the final push to remove them from my life. If you are willing to go through similar pain for this iā€™ll do the ritual.

2 Likes

According to the Christian mythology, it was Archangel Michael who cast Lucifer/Satan (they are considered the same being to Christians) from Heaven.

If all else fails, call him. He is a protector most excellent and few beings are his equal. His sword can sever the connection. However, only do it as the last of the last resorts because it will cause animosity and pain to you and to Satan.

I second @Lady_Evaā€™s suggestion of Varnaxisā€™ intervention as mediator. In my opinion, that is likely the best route to take.

4 Likes

How long did the pain last? :astonished:

Honestly speaking,

Iā€™m not going to call higher entities to solve this issue for me. I think thatā€™s running away from a fight I might have the potential to solve through myself and my friends that practice witchcraft.

I have to try to make this turn out in a way we can both agree on. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

About a week. Just let me know if you run out of options. Satanā€™s a tough guy, but at the very least I can get him in line. :wink:

1 Like

Ummā€¦ Okay. Iā€™ll try my own way first. Iā€™ll let you know if I need the extra hand. Though thanks for the offer. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You can try being with another entity thatā€™s willing to take over your contract. I was promised to God as one of his concubines but Azrael has taken me from him. He assumed the contract. Itā€™s better because Azrael gives me space. Itā€™s a little too much space sometimes but itā€™s better than being constantly sexually harassed by a douchebag but I wonā€™t get started with that.

2 Likes