I need help

Im sick and tired of living in the household im in, my guardian is constantly manipulating me and my emotions and i want out, what can help me either out of this or fix it, im tired of crying everyday and feeling like a mistake.

1 Like

Sweetie working on urself and not being their target would be your best bet. I would do a cut and clear on your emotions so that they cant target you spiritually

3 Likes

Okay but i dont just want to fix myself, this has gone on too long i just want out

1 Like

Fix yourself so that they dont have control. Then in my opinion since I love baneful magick would be a curse or a hex on them so that all they are sending to you they will then feel.:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre: then in that case I might call upon Lord Satan because he is the dark side

Okay ill try it

1 Like

Oh boy, It’s one of those times I hate being accurate at a reading…

What is the problem? Are you talking about a spiritual guardian or a person in charge of your life?
Have you thought about taking legal action against them if you feel like they’re abusing you?

See I haven’t been in this that long but I know that people who can elicit a negative emotion from us draw off that and it feeds their souls and that is the first thing to get rid.of is letting them feed off of you

go someplace where you can be alone, and meditate at least 10 or 30 minutes each day, try this and focus within, and you will find the answer the more you practice i believe, this takes work, but it will aid you in making you stronger i think,

when it comes to Beings, think about who attracts you the most spiritually, research, and look within, and then try contacting said Being if you find one.

2 Likes

I cant really take legal action cuz then ill have nowhere to go, im talking about my legal guardian, my aunt

1 Like

Okay thank you

2 Likes

Be strong and know that there is help, and if you cant find it, then you must help yourself, you must be strong. :muscle:

Take advantage of this moment and mediate and learn to be in the present.

That is the ego mind creating fake identifications learn to get rid of it.
Check out Ekhhart Tolle he explains more about how to live every second our life without thoughts or feelings witch can bring destruction to one’s self.

The reason i telling you this is because your still young you said your 16.
Not much you can do now but be patient, Yes?

You said you are new to magick and feel drawn to it, yes?
Well Eckhart Tolle is a great way to start to learn how to work with the mind
Lord Azazel said to EA koetting " learn to master your mind, soul, and physical body" Yes?

If you learn to control the mind, you will become an amazing Witch in the future.
If you let your emotions and ego mind stay around you, well that can make you open a can of worms, examples
You will start throwing curses and haxes left and right because the ego is still around playing with the feelings.
The ego mind is like an entity it poses us it controls us and we dont even know it! :man_shrugging:
You can also learn to keep your cool around a very dangerous powerful spirit.

Plz wait longer till your atleast 18 years old, till
Take advantage of this moment that you have lots of free time and a roof over the head.
check out Ekhhart Tolle and his book (The power of now) then learn to soul travel! Yes ?
Then practice devination, then move on to evocation.
Yes?
If you get rid of the ego mind no matter what your guardian says to you, it will not affect you. You will realize that the insults are not for you to accept it will go back to the sender.
I hope you find peace and get rid of that ego mind :grinning:

3 Likes

Ive been trying, its just getting harder to do. And im just tired of her telling me i have it perfect here and that she gives me everything i want. I dont even have a door on my room! She found out i was self harming, forced me to show her then took a picture and told people about it, she sent it to my cousin with whom I’m closest and my cousin asked me why and when i told my cousin why i thought she wouldn’t tell my aunt but i was wrong because she started yelling at me because i supposedly turned her daughter against her. When i asked for a therapist she said maybe and ive heard nothing on it since. Im just tired of it all.

1 Like

Thank you so much i will definitely start

2 Likes

ok i pulled a card, and i see theres lots happening with you

second card says something needs to separate you 2 (you and aunt)

3rd card I think i am reading Jesus, (in Rosicrucian Flower, the Esoteric Christian Path, look up Rosicrucianism)

1 Like

Okay thank you

2 Likes

so, try looking up the Rosicrucian Christian path for help imo. study that, see how it speaks to you, the Christ Consciousness

1 Like

Okay i will do that thank you

3 Likes

How long until you turn 18? Are you close to 17, or at beginning of 16?

1 Like

I just spoke to Lucifer, he told me: “She is stronger than she looks, she will make it.” :smiley:

4 Likes