I need help on how to summon Belial for first time

It’s my first time ever on summoning belial for questions and clarity on what I will get in return if I make a pact with him, I’m confused on what I need for the ritual to work

3 Likes

Here’s a good thread on evocation:

3 Likes

Also just noticed you haven’t made a proper introduction. Please make your next post an introductory post in the following thread:

This is a forum rule and is thus compulsory. Welcome to the forum

4 Likes

itz ra cha Belial,
King of the first gate, join me in my temple.
I offer you-----
please maifest yourself and have communion with me
I honour you Belial.
itz ra cha belial(x9)

basic evocation. have fun with him!

5 Likes

This is one of the most important parts. The quality of the sacrificial offerings will be mirrored in the results.

Note well that this King Belial must have Offerings, Sacrifices and Gifts presented unto him by the Exorcist, or else he will not give True Answers unto his Demands.

3 Likes

Is there any sort of tone or specific way I need to say the incantation? Do I need to have any candles on or be in any sort of trance to communicate with king belial

I have a good relationship with Belial. He is absolutely amazing. I am in love with Him. My first time summoning Him; I lit a black candle, opened His sigil, meditated on it, chanted His enn, asked Him to come to me, and walla. He’s easy to summon. As long as you are respectful and give Him honor and praise He will be there for you. He likes blood offerings. He has helped me with many different things; like seeing who people really are around me, getting a better paid job, and hopefully soon helping my son when his court case. Belial is beyond words amazing. :grin:

4 Likes

I called him few days back for the first time , gazing at his sigil gave me a very strong orgasmic energy in my heart , it was very different from any other demon !

3 Likes

How much blood is appropriate and when do I have to prick my finger to give him the blood offering? And since you have more experience with belial is it okay if I text you more personal questions about him?

1 Like

@Anewera, you can PM me if you wish.

I give blood toward the end of my conversation with Belial. I give Him the offering/gift while I’m thanking Him. I usually give Him as many drops as I can get out of my pricked left index finger, before it closes up. Even if it’s only three drops, He appreciates it.

1 Like

How do I PM you?@ShannonS101

1 Like

Click or tap someone’s avatar now and a “card” will show with a link saying Message.

1 Like

nope! just be honest in your intentions

1 Like