I would like to help the community - give me feedback on what you'd like to read

In fact, we live in the year of Azerate. It is of no coincidence that EA started his gatekeeper course in 2018. And that demons have become more active. 218 is the number of Azerate. It/they’re coming.

2 Likes

Nyeh, I don’t need anything from you.

1 Like

Congratz, you won the internet. You’re the best thing since sliced bread.

2 Likes

Yes! I did it!

I would like to thank the whole BALG community, as well as my friends and relatives…

3 Likes

I’d love to read more about your experience with him :slight_smile:
Or aanyone from the qliphoth really… but he really interests me now

1 Like

My first evocation of Azerate led me to having a nosebleed. Its energy is intense.

2 Likes

If youre willing, i am interested in ways in which to inflict damage on hostile entities, and one can never learn too much protection. If possible, id like to destroy parasitic entities without having to call upon anything.

Any guides on ancestral spirits would be pretty awesome too, if it strikes your fancy

2 Likes

I’m interested in methods of getting into trance for those completely new.

1 Like

How results were delivered in what you consider your most successful workings, because I think people have unrealistic ideas about that so ignore all the “lucky breaks” etc., but then even when something DOES blow them away, they chalk it up tp coincidence or think “that can’t possibly have happened because of me” - so I think this would be a good area for people to read about. :+1:

6 Likes

What can Azerate help with?

1 Like

Everything. Azerate is 11 Qliphothic deities in one. It has all of their power combined.

2 Likes

Please provide me with his sigil and enn. I wanna summon him :slight_smile:

1 Like

Classic Anti-Cosmic Satanist Sigil:

Azerate

John Putigano’s Sigil of Azerate/Havayoth:

Johns%20Azerate%20Sigil

V.K. Jehannum’s Sigil:

Vk%20Jehannum%20Azerate%20Sigil

Azerate has no enn. You can vibrate his name instead. Once you’ve called on Azerate, you can ask for a personal sigil and enn. Good luck!

4 Likes

Thank you :smile_cat:

1 Like

@Fuego1 @Narsonix

I wrote my evocation guide:

Coming next:

How to develop astral senses.

Yes I realize I should have written the astral senses one first, but I love talking about evocation so, there ya go… :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Reading these with lunch :+1:

2 Likes

@Narsonix @Nyxifer

Psychic senses guide:

3 Likes

Astral offense/defense, cursing and healing might be good guides.

1 Like

In due time.

Up next:

Offerings
Invocation (and how to make your own invocation)
Psychic Vampirism

I’ll decide what I’ll write after this. Thanks for the suggestion, cursing is on my list.

1 Like

But a formula:

Vedar-Gal Tiekals Somdus Azerate!