I need help - I nearly cursed my ex-wife, now everything started to fall apart in my life

Do what you have to do to this woman, magickally speaking, but…did I just read you are open to taking this boy/man BACK?? Girl. GIRL. NO. Any man who would allow someone to hurt my child the way this guy has would not be welcome back. She tried to smother your little boy when he was 2? And this dipshit STAYED?? And you think he’d be a “good father”? No. No, he fucking wouldn’t. If I could make a suggestion: if he wants her soooo badly, let him have her. A spell binding the two of them together, no matter what evil, fucked up shit she pulls, and no matter how bored and unhappy she gets with him (because she will), they are stuck together. Meanwhile, you take yourself and your little boy and WILL and MANIFEST a wonderful life together, without either of them. Your son, and you, deserve a real man to be a father to him. This guy ain’t it, babe.

5 Likes

She never got to be around my Son cus I forced him to see our Son here but basically she said in a fit of rage she would kill our Son if he continued seeing him because shes so jealous of him having another priority besides her…he left her for that. But 5 months later went back to her bc he was lonely. The problem is hes so blinded by her it’s sad because he is a good dad to our son and does love him and shes too ahead of his time to fuck shit UO. He just told me now they are planning on moving across country now (of course her idea). She literally is a smooth fucking criminal. She will not stop until she makes sure our son is completely out of his life and gives him her own family and hes completely blind to it…thsts why I need this parasite gone asap. I’m not worried about getting him back now. I need her gone she literally completely destroyed our lives, our security, stability, health, future, trust in people, made me a prisoner of 4 years to subjected to her torment and boasting while I keep being provoked and triggered and my mental health is severely at risk now bc I cant keep living like this anymore with this unresolved gaping hole in my chest that’s still being picked and feeling like I’m chained and as the situation worsens and changes my sons life forever, I cant fucking do anything!!! Its making me angry!!! Wtf!!! Is there no one who can just fucking please stop this and get her out please!!!

1 Like

And while I’m on my soapbox, I’ll just stay here to say that, as problematic as she is, she is not your real problem. Your son’s father is. And if you eliminate her, and he comes running back (for security, mind you), he’s just gonna keep being your problem. There’s a song that says, “You can’t raise a man,” but that’s what you’re going to have to do with him. Until the next time. And the next time. Meanwhile, your son is growing and noticing EVERYTHING. What will he learn from that? Is that the kind of man you want to bring up? Get rid of her, and get rid of him. He’s weak, and you don’t need that while bringing up a boy who will be a man who will need to relate to another human being.

3 Likes

If you need to punish her, go ahead. Don’t blame you. But I’m telling you, as much as he loves your son, he loves himself more. He’s a good dad when it’s easy, when you do the work. It’s obviously up to you what you do, but if it were me…go, asshole. Go across country with her. I’m concentrating on me and my son, and you are no part of that.

2 Likes

I know it’s easy, and makes sense to you, to say “she” destroyed your security, etc. But she really didn’t. He did. Hold him responsible.

1 Like

Try it and see what works or even do it all.

2 Likes

She is gonna steal not just my sons father or love of one for good, but his child support, college funds, life insurance, alimony, his pension, and his fucking house he buys for her, she is getting everything when she comes and destroys our most special new beginning of a new family and everything we couldve had. Him being foolish and selfish is one thing. But her power over him to get him to do w.e she wants and to control him and take every thing from my son who’s deeply attached to his father, that bitdh has to die. She has made me suffer viciously for 4 years and still smirks and enjoys it. I want to see her fucking die fucking slowly. She is the reason I cry every fucking night contemplating just ending it all , feeling a prisoner who will never escape this fate or get my justice and the way he got so sucked into her control happened only in the last year, before that he always made jokes how she loves him way more than he loves her…now hes literally the best most stable healthy husband and man ready to give her his life heart security house care vacations dream wedding and life insurance like WTFFFFFFF!!!

Agreed, she needs to pay. But so does he.

3 Likes

Please tell me where to go from and who to call. No breakup spell. I wanna obliterate her or get her sent to prison or killed bc he is too mentally attached and loyal to her, she needs to be forcefully removed…I have demons of magic book and I’m afraid just rituals from there alone wint be enough to change something this difficult so maybe I have to make a destruction jar too? And is there anyone who has a relationship with the most evil spirits who can help this task???

Dang reading all this makes me sick. I don’t know how skilled you are but you’re story is so touching i asked my mom about what you could do. It’s out of my reach…
Her tips tough: Contact the gatekeeper also known has Papa Legba, ask him to be able to speak or get help from Erzulie Dantor.
That Loa is a ruthless mother, that help women’s especially to protect they’re child.
Emphasize before asking your request to her on how bad it is for your kid.
If you don’t understand shit of what i am saying pm me and this weekend we will try to figure that out. Going back home friday morning.

2 Likes

As an abused child myself, it is in my nature to assist. When I petitioned the three Deities I’m closest to, it was obvious that they were reluctant. I took this not as a message that they wouldn’t help, but that I, personally, shouldn’t petition. When I asked if they would assist if YOU petitioned, 2/3 displayed none of the previous reluctance.

I would at least contact Belial. Deities can ask for the most appropriate help from others. Add a clause to that effect in the petition. Search for a way to make a petition to a spirit/entity/Divine. I’ve seen one floating in the forums recently, but don’t have time to find and link it. Ask Belial for help and ask him to find the most appropriate help and resolution for this issue.

If you don’t have the skills to communicate with them, search for other means of communication, such as the pendulum or the tarot.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

For petition work: Tutorial: Petition Spells

Thank you for your help. May I ask who were the other 2?? Is it true that demons will not do a job for someone else if you ask? I’ve noticed that myself, that its pointless paying other workers because it has to come personally from you. I paid this woman 2 months ago to work with Belial, Andromallius and Bucon…nothing. I asked if she knows if they will help. She said it’s a hit or miss that she doesnt hear them and those that say they do are just on drugs. Now that it’s been 2 months, I told her I see no movement at all. She said it can take 2 years for a relationship as strong as theirs to even start to unravel. And then stopped answering me. I learned from that point to never trust anyone again with my work cus its bullshit unless I know for certain it came from me and was accepted.
Since I am new at this, I do feel a bit intimidated starting with Belial. I was thinking Leraje and Glasya Labolas on her. Since I am using the DOM method, I’m using the shem Angel’s and god and I heard Belial doesnt like that. What do you think?

2 Likes

I haven’t read the DOM stuff, so I can’t comment on that. If you’re going the DOM route, I’d say stick with the program. You can do a related working later with another Deity, if needed.

Some things can take time, but you’re not just doing the working on them, right? There are plenty of other people on here with more experience than myself, but if it were me, I’d do a working on the situation, not the people. Let the Deities decide how to deal with the people involved in the situation.

Now, once that was done, I’d sure as hell send some gifts their way…

1 Like

That actually just intuitively popped in my head lately…do the work on the situation itself, not on them. So as for situation, my main goal and biggest priority is making sure a wedding doesnt happen in 7 months. So would you word it as “so and so’s wedding never happens and plans go astray” or “so and so break up before a wedding ever takes place”? @anon39079500

1 Like

I would say that they now go astray. I would work it on the current relationship. Just that up and the wedding shouldn’t happen.

@anon39079500 In the meantime what can I do about evoking feelings of duty and obligation towards our Son?? He’s completely passive about whether he sees our Son or not and it’s been almost a month now he hasnt seen him and as long as his relationship stays he doesn’t care or sees what he sabotages in the process and that coming in and out of his 4 year olds life again is traumatic. He is casually surfing through life not seeing the havoc he is wreaking while each moment that passes by with him not there for our Son is a moment he cant redo. Can I simultaneously work with anyone to force him to open his eyes and think of his moral and parental duties which may help him leave her too??

My biggest block is not feeling the wrath I need for these types of rituals, I’m just so used to this hell of 4 years and so numb and tired and just need it to stop that I dont even know what all that initial rage and shock I felt at first even feels like anymore…I’m like a zombie…weak and begging for the final push from anybody :frowning:

You likely can’t fix it all. It’s better that your son not have him around than for you to overcome his father’s will so he can have some false feelings that his father cares in that way. You’d have to do this repeatedly and I don’t believe you have the detachment to let that type of spell take it’s course.

My dad wasn’t around, either, and that worked out for the best. Things never went well when was, so I’m a way, I’m thankful. My son doesn’t know what that’s like, which means I won in the end.

2 Likes

@anon39079500 The problem is is he is a good dad to him when not plagued by this cunts power over his life…she literally blinded him to all reality…so if I can just get this toxic leech away once and for all he would be the father my Son needs and misses. It’s her that’s been standing between us from the moment my Son was born and never gave him a chance to grow and bond with his father without causing problems every few weeks or months that I’d have no choice but to stop visits until I have certainty of things being stabilized and it’s a constant cycle like this for years and it’s not fair my boy is starting to pick up on it now…he loves him but not enough to put his selfish indulgences aside. Its despicable how he can even continue to marry this cunt under our noses as he sees the grave suffering caused to us all these years…this leech kicked out her own newlywed husband just 2 months after getting married simply because she met mines and bc he gave her the slightest bit of attention she lost her mind and said shes in love and kicked out her husband and did everything in her power to seduce and lure him in desperately when he was at his weakest point with a miserable hormonal fat 9 month preggo woman , shes a cunt on the lowest human form. I’m just wondering who’s a bad ass enough demon to go to straight into making my request without any prior working with in the DOM method…like wouldnt I need to at least get to know the demons first esp for the kind of help and miracle I’m needing??