I need help - I nearly cursed my ex-wife, now everything started to fall apart in my life

I did a ritual last Friday, when it was full moon, mid-December. The ritual was made with Father Lucifer (I have experience with Chaos Magick). Well, the issue is I made a ritual to have my ex-wife totally out of my life. As I did many other times, but this time I went a little too far and actually desired her some pain. Not a curse, but she’s being a bitch with me and I wanted some revenge.

Friday was all fine, the ritual was intense, I felt it. Saturday went great, but all of a sudden on Sunday I had an issue with a neighbour that she hates me. It was months without even talking to her and “just out of nothing” she came insulting me. 10 minutes after that , I got a phone call from my boss with serious bad news (almost fired me) … and it’s like everything started to fall appart since that Sunday (2 days after the ritual). Monday, when I got back home, I had a terrible fight with my current girlfriend form which we didn’t even recover (7 days after that), and we are nearly at the point of splitting up.

Can anyone explain me what could have happened and what can I do from now? I am trying sealing the house with Beliali and Lucifer Sigils over the walls and celling, actually I have a strong relationship with Belial. It was like all possible bad things that could happen that sunday/monday ,happened anyway. Like, totally unexpected.

Please help ! what I do from now?

1 Like

I also did a ritual on the same day with Lucifer. No harm has come to me as of yet.

Tell us more about the ritual: what you asked for, what you offered in return?
Maybe you made some kind of mistake, that angered him?
Or he’s trying to teach you some kind of a lesson you’ve been ignoring, hence why he’s using drastic measures?

I’m just shooting in the dark…

Does she do magick, pray daily, or perform any kind of activity that could have shielded her from the curse and ‘bounced’ it back? Does she have any friends who may be providing spiritual protection for her? Were you feeling even the tiniest smidgen of guilt or remorse when you performed the curse?

8 Likes

^This!

1 Like

No, she’s not at all into any Magick related. Yes, I had some remorse in something I asked /petitioned in written form, like I doubted saying it, but said it anyway. Anyway it was more like a ritual to put her out of my life ofrever, on her knees, obeying to my conditions. We are in a process of signing a divorce in 2 months

I made the ritual specifically with Lucifer and Satan. Only Lucifer’s Sigil on the altar, a written petition, and 2 sigils as well with petition.
I offered what I usually offer Lucifer: sugar.

Sandal Incense, 4 white candels, just the usual thing. And offered blood over the Sigils and the petition

1 Like

Yeah, that could be the culprit IMO. A spell is energy seeking expression in the manifest world; since you didn’t firmly command the curse to target her it could have sought expression with the most convenient person at hand, namely you, and you’d subconsciously feel like you deserve it because part of you believes the curse wasn’t justified to begin with. I would do divination to make sure though since it could all just be coincidence.

4 Likes

I agree fully with that ^

2 Likes

To be honest, I became too fearful now to make a ritual again. I am planning only doing stuff mentally, concentrating on the Sigils, askgin/thanking things, putting offerings in the altar. But not a ritual again, with candles, naming things, the ZD symbol, prayers, etc.

Nevertheless, I want to fix my situation now, the thing that worries me the most is getting my girlfriend back. We are nearly about to split up, and there’s not a real reason, to be honest. She’s a little complicated though, we had issues in the past months as well, and none of this ritual-related was happening.

1 Like

I would just breathe my friend. You need to take a step back & meditate in my opinion. Apologize to Lucifer, & Satan for the doubt in your ritual, & nix your own spell so the curse stops

1 Like

You mean like stopping the curse I did with another ritual?

1 Like

This

1 Like

not at all

Perform divination first to see if it’s really your own doing, though.

2 Likes

I can’t perform any divination, I don’t know how to do it, or even able to.

You don’t even have a Tarot deck? In the future I’d strongly recommend doing a divination before any ritual to see if it’s a good idea or not; otherwise you’re basically throwing powerful energies around in the dark. :grin:

1 Like

Hmmmmm… What exactly are your views on who Lucifer is?

My ex, broke up with me while I was in jail, actually turned out to be one of the best things to ever happen to me but in addition to cursing Scott county Iowa with a record breaking flood, the highest and longest lasting ever. https://www.google.com/amp/s/qctimes.com/news/local/flood-is-highest-longest-ever-in-the-quad-cities/article_8c6ae08e-23c6-5509-884b-27b620830d80.amp.html
I also felt I would curse my ex and her new boyfriend she decided to replace me with. All from jail mind you, with nothing more than the power of my mind, a drawing of Baphomet and some sigils from memory. Funny that she actually told me all the details of what happened when I got out of jail and wanted to visit my kids, but anyway.
So as she was packing up my things to give to my mom while I was incarcerated she haphazardly tore down my temple breaking things and just tossing them into boxes, her boyfriend made her do it as he was afraid to even go into my temple/ office Lol . She hadn’t completely taken everything down. My main temple altar podium was still up and mirrors were still on the walls. It looked like this.

Anyway it was night, they heard loud banging coming from my office. At first they thought it was the kids but when they noticed that the kids were sound asleep they decided to actually check the office to see. As they opened the door and looked around the room the moment their eyes fell upon the mirrors the glass exploded shattering off the mirrors and onto the ground below, the mirror frames still on the wall. They ran out screaming never to step foot in my office again until I got out and went to the house and walked into my office to find the glass all over the floor. That was when I asked what happened and funny enough she told me exactly what happened Lol. Long story short, I was contented to stay in the can, until the Duchess Bune and President Camio told me she was neglecting the kids really bad and not feeding them because she was more interested in her new romance and her cocaine. I then spoke to Lucifer whom I had built a much stronger relationship with while in there, and he got me out almost immediately so I could take care of business. they lost 6 thousand dollars got evicted, lost two cars, he’s dying of cancer now, DCFS deemed her unfit as a mother 3 times I have all 3 kids and she has supervised visitation only at my discretion and with only my allowing it, although she never visits. They had a horrible breakup she and he both lost their jobs she’s homeless dead broke. Has none of her property left I think she might have a couple changes of clothes but that’s about it. Both their lives are far ruined in ways worse than death and they are both hopelessly addicted to cocaine. He’s facing serious prison time. So yeah, that’s what happens when you rub me the wrong way. Lol
That’s just the extreme short version not even close to the full list of unfortunate events that befell them.

My advice to you, if she did you wrong, give her hell and don’t feel bad about it.

Oh and also I found my soulmate she loves my kids too and a big thanks to Duke Sallos.

As a matter of fact let me talk to Lucifer on your behalf and be ready to thank him on this thread.

22 Likes

Exactly!! Stop the curse before it gets worse

1 Like

I would say the remorse is what fucked things up for you, just as @Nyxifer said . You gotta be real clear with your intent, and ALWAYS put precautions in the spell itself especially with baneful magick - something of the sort of “And may no harm/blowback/negativity come to me or my loved ones because of this! blah blah” you get the idea.

Other thing is - I don’t equate Lucifer with Satan, and never mix the two, cause in my opinion and humble experience they are not the one and the same. Somewhere here I’ve read that Lucifer is a part of Satan, but this doesn’t mean they are the same being - it’s really confusing, but it makes sense to me on some hard to describe level, whatevs…

I also wouldn’t have used white candles for a working like this. Black seems more fitting. And when doing something baneful, it’s a good idea to go ham with the gifts. Giving just sugar kinda feels like an insult to me, but that’s just me and my path - it may be different for you.
The strongest of bonds I’ve had with an entity so far is with Lucifer, so I always try to get creative with the things I use in the rituals as offerings. I would usually think about the ritual the whole day and look around the net for things Lucifer might like, and make a plan of things to give in return. He loves poetry, so I almost always sit down before the ritual and come up with some kind of a poem, dedicated to him, decorate it with doodles, sigils and stuff. I would almost always have some kind of alcohol to offer him (mainly red wine) - I would pour a glass for him, and one for me, light the candles, the incense and start meditating on his enn and sigil, clearing my mind and organizing my thoughts on what exactly I want to say once he gets here. When he does I would say some sort of a short welcoming, drink from my glass of wine and get to business. After I state my intention and what I need, I would start telling him what I offer him in return, and then thank him for listening, closing the ritual.
I don’t know if you needed all that info, but I felt like sharing it, so there.

This is all assuming you did a baneful spell.

My advice is the same as @Hippyhair’s - break the spell and do another one, that’s better thought out this time. And maybe turn it around - don’t make it a curse for her. Ask for your ties with her to be cut in the most beneficial for you way, or something like that.

All of this is an advice, and an opinion - take what you want and what rings true.

Damn that was long, didn’t expect that… !:sweat_smile:

Anyway,
Ardeon out!

5 Likes

First off, I love this whole post, well said. Secondly I have a easy way to describe this Satan/lucifer conundrum.

Lucifer is god himself, the universe in complete then it’s broken down into corresponding aspects.
Satan represents the fire element, masculine energy, competition, passion, mankind’s carnal and animal nature, protection, war and confrontation, the fight in fight and flight, raw sexual energy, hedonistic indulgence.
Then there the Air element, which also goes by the name Lucifer, this is the intellectual aspect, communication, travel, the sciences, music art, mankind’s higher cognitive function and rational logic, reasoning and strategy.
Then there is the earth element aspect Behemoth aka Belial, contrary to popular belief Belial is a female energy. this is the solid, grounding factor aspect, represents the natural world and the forces of nature, manifestation of physical, working with your hands or getting your hands dirty, “down to earth” doing a “solid”.
Then the water element Leviathan, a feminine energy, represents the psychic realm, love, emotion, the flow of the universe, chaos, movement and change.

10 Likes