I need advice on a pact with the devil

I’m really, really bad at visualization and don’t seem to have a talent for the occult.

To solve this, I want to make a contract with a demon.Since I’m not good at the occult, I want to hire someone else to do the ritual.So I looked for someone to do my contract on etsy and ebay, but most of the sellers were copying other people’s products.And even the reviews on those products were unreliable.So I contacted an occultist in my country and asked him if he could do my contract for me.He said he would first summon a demon and ask me if demon was interested in making a contract with me, and after that we would proceed with the contract.Up to this point, it was normal.

After that, he told me that in exchange for the contract with the demon, I would have to receive the demon’s karma.I have never heard of such a contract and I doubt if this is correct.Can you advise me on this?

The topic of contracts with the devil and the sale of souls is very common all over the world. many unscrupulous “masters” build their reputation on this. I do not believe that this is possible, and if my memory serves me right, I read about it on the forum. Exposing the myth. The very concept of “selling the soul” contradicts common sense and magic in general. As for your question, I think you’d better clarify this issue with the master who is working on your contract. It will be the right decision. You trust him, don’t you?

I’m sorry, but I’m using a translator, so I may not understand your answer very well.

Firstly, he told me that it is impossible to sell your soul to a demon, he said that the contract with a demon is not to sell your soul, but to transfer demon’s karma to a human being.

Secondly, I’ve never heard of such a contract, so I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.

He says that humans can only use low magic 10 times and that humans can only go to the world of the gods if they have 0% karma.I would like to hear your opinions.

I’ve never heard of this kind of magic either. You can make pacts or deals with demons and any other creatures on your own using their names and sigils. Information on how to do it yourself is available on this forum and there is a lot of it. Choose the daemon that you like the most and meets your needs and start working with it. You don’t need someone else to do it. The issues of karma are quite controversial - someone believes in karma and someone does not. I personally don’t believe it. I am of the opinion that a person builds his own life and destiny and no force can influence his decisions.

It’s pretty easy to make a pact with a demon, you need to write down your terms then seal it with your blood or spit.

1 Like

We have tutorials you can use to do this for yourself free. However you don’t need a pact for most things, or to just ask an entity do help you with something, and I don’t recommend you bother at this stage.

What is it you actually want to get done?

Here’s a pact tutorial, if nothing else you can read this through and see what it involves - this one is for Bune but you can edit to suit - the person you contacted talking about getting the entity to agree is good advice: they can say they are not interested.

More about pacts in general, including breaking them (handy to know in advance):
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?expanded=true&q=tutorial%20pact

No this is ridiculous. He may believe it, but it doesn’t make any sense if you think about what karma is, which is a matter of energetic cause and effect for your own actions: you can’t give it away like it’s a thing you own.

I do recommend, before you go here whether you get someone else to do it or not, is to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

To simply ask an entity to do something, try sigil work, and if your entity of interest doesn’t have a sigil or a seal you can make one:

1 Like