I need a MASTER

Not yet, I want to know how I can use them.

I will be grateful to you, Because I desperately want to master the use of my spiritual senses.

1 Like

Like seeing, hearing, smelling and touching, right?

1 Like

Yes, and being able to meditate too.

1 Like

have you read books and stuff?

Not yet, i only do research in Youtube and Google and this amazing forum. Many members told me that i need first to meditate like you said and learn how to use my senses then i can step to invokation/evokation.

What are the benefits of meditation? how much it takes? what is the intention of meditation?

@C.Kendall had a beginners book you can buy through Become a Living God. E.A Koetting has loads too and lots of his stuff is on Kindle unlimited.

The mentor I am currently working with is a HUGE S.Connolly fan so they have me working thorough all of her stuff.

before you jump into Play spirits, I definitely Recommend building your foundation reading books talking to people getting experience before doing anything else just because you’re spiritual, mental, physical, and your life in general could be at risk if you mess up.

1 Like

Thank you very much for guiding me.

1 Like

Think of your Spirituality as a building. You won’t just put walls up on soft ground. You build a strong foundation and build the floors, the walls in the different stories from that strong concrete foundation.

1 Like

Great expression, I get your point. Thank you very much for all these tips and instructions.

1 Like

I think it works well for stuff like that that has so many levels. It’s also a slow process you have to master the basics and it can take time and that’s okay.

1 Like

Please what is the first essential thing I should read, research and learn about?

1 Like

I am very grateful to you and thank you very much for your time and effort.

1 Like

You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.

Get the book from the first post in the “spiritual hygiene” thread linked a out and learn how to protect yourself, keep unwanted things away, and how to get rid of them if they show up.

So… you said:

And I said Lucifer.

Then you said:

Well that wasn’t your question, You said “who can help?”, not “who can help that needs me?”.

Nobody needs you. Period.

All they want if for you to develop yourself and become more, to reach your potential, and then you will have no need to be needed either. That IS the reward for them to see you get strong. But now you want to be special too? You want some cookies from Lucifer AS WELL as him helping you?
No, he doesn’t need that kind of weakness, but he will be kind about it: stop faffing about and get to doing the actual work, THEN you make yourself valuable.

2 Likes

do you have an idea of even what type of magic you want to do?

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for your effective, important and wonderful contribution. I will begin with each step, step by step, and I will gradually learn and develop, then I will begin actual practice. I understand your point, first comes learning and research, second comes practice and work, and after that comes the rewards and results! It is an interconnected and integrated system and a chain of interconnected links.

I want to learn magic to serve people’s desires, for example a person who wants to marry a woman, a person who wants revenge, or a person who wants to be accepted and loved by people. I also need magic for my personal purposes, such as obtaining wealth and power and being lucky in betting.

1 Like

I would start with @C.Kendall’s book. And anything that’s on the basics. Definitely books on grounding warding and shielding too. I have found with this path education is key and you never stop learning.

I’m in two magick book clubs and these to books are the current books we are reading.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing, im currently reading about how to protect myself and banashing and i read about ASTRAL plane.

1 Like

so I hit, replied before I could say anything, but I would recommend to Read this psychic witch by the same author as mastering witchcraft before reading the mastering witchcraft. The Psychic witch is the first of the two books.

1 Like