I need a MASTER

Hello dear brother and sister, after reading and doing researches for a long time since 2020. I finally realized that i need a MASTER to guide me and i want be hes student! I think this is the best way that will encourage me to start practicing with confidence and faith that im magick is real and will work.

For example when i chant ENN i feel like i dont did it right or maybe i just wasting time cause i dont feel anything, i want feel something strong and why not start receiving visions and im awake and why not speaking to a jhin or demon while im sleeping i mean in my dreams!

I want know if i’am ready for magick or not and if i can go long with it, I need supervision and temporary accompaniment, as a person who will be riding a bicycle or a car. Of course, it will need a specialized supervisor.

I wish if i could find an entity or jhin or demon who is friendly to new magicians and has patient and hes open up to educate me with open up and not by anger, i hope that you understand.

Thank you in advance, sorry about my ENGLISH cause its not my native language.

Probably Lucifer. He’s very popular for this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Does he really need me? I think what the lord Lucifer will need from me as beginner magician? What the ruler of the under world want from a new blinded magician? I keep asking this and i ask if he really need me and for what? How can i serve him and what can do for him?

Does drawing hes SIGIL and gazing on it while chanting hes ENN and offering some blood will call him and he will talk to me?? How can i protect myself from other entities and how can know that hes the real entity? So much questions sister i keep asking myself. Also how can i know that hes with me??

What’s your definition of what a vision is?

I dont know the exacte definition but as far as i know its something come from other realm or world, vision has messages. Visions come while sleeping often and some times while we are awake.

1 Like

sometimes I think people receive visions and they’re not sure what they are yet. How do you think you think one sees them?

1 Like

There are two kinds of visions, inner and outer. According to EA Koetting’s book Questing After Visions, an inner vision is one that is seen with your mental eye and an outer vision is one that is superimposed over reality and seen with your physical eyes. An outer vision can be blocked by simply closing your eyes, while an inner vision cannot.

1 Like

I have no idea to be honest, i think brother @DarkestKnight has answered the question. If you have any other answer im glad to hear it and learn it.

1 Like

I see them both ways, The inner is 85% of the ones that get. The outer ones always happen at the worse times. But an inner one you can already be having and know even know it. When I was younger I missed these a lot because I thought everything is like what you see on tv or the movies. When in reality it can be super subtle.

In this case, believe that the visions you see when your eyes are closed or when you close them are stronger and more credible. But the question remains: How do we know that we are in a vision and not a dream? Can we control visions? Also, another question that is no less important is how do we differentiate between a vision and a dream?

1 Like

So this is my experience but I find i can control my dreams not my visions.

1 Like

Sometimes I’m dreaming and when I realize I’m in a dream I wake up and I don’t know why. How do you distinguish between a vision and a dream? Not all dreams can be controlled because a person can control a dream when he realizes that he is dreaming while he is inside the dream.

This is for me and my experience but if I have a vision while sleeping I have it when I am awake too. So I will have it more then one. Also it will stay with me were as a dream I will forget as time goes on.

1 Like

Indeed, this is what will happen to me. Sometimes I see things, but as soon as I wake up, I remember some of them and forget others. Is there some way for me to see Lucifer in a dream and talk to him?

1 Like

I want to ask you please, can Lucifer respond to people who believe in a power that created this universe and existence?

1 Like

I personally don’t trust dreams with deities of any type to be honest. Do you have any of your clairs yet? Also be very careful because Lucifer is one that will attract imposters. I would work on your skills before anything else to be honest.

1 Like

i’m working with a new mentor and they suggested I write my dreams down as soon as I wake up and see if there are any messages I am telling myself. Maybe try writing everything you dream and remember down as soon as you get up.

1 Like

Certainly this is what should be done.

1 Like