I Might need Help

I will be asap…
I actually reading posts Here for a really long time! I’m 19 years Old living with my parents and I have my job, my hobbies ( not something Special) and I’m not into Magic… I had a grandfather magician But that’s a different story!

I’m here asking For help from a good samaritan …

I just Can’t summon a Demon for a wish… If somebody want do it for Me I’d be Pleased! I Will own him Even if it’s not working! I won’t give up because I can’t do it myself

Anyway I’m your new Member. I guess!? Thank you for Your time!!!

Welcome to the forum.

You’re free to post a request in the Request’s Thread here:

Why not? We do :slight_smile:

How do you think you can “own” a “demon”, and why would you want that kind of relationship if you’re not into magick? You will have to be doing magick to communicate with it, surely?
Or did you mean you will owe someone that does free work for you?

You best bet is to purchase a Ritual for Hire here:

If you’ve been here a while they you know we’re all about helping you learn to empower yourself and less about fulfilling spell begging requests… and you have probably seen this to get you started:

Please don’t spam this forum with spell begging, if that’s what you mean. Just make a request once in the Requests Thread I linked above, that will do fine. :smiley:

I honestly suggest you start learning, at the very least with protections and wards. Needy energy like this can and will attract parasites, both human and otherwise, who will promise you anything to feed on your energy and never deliver.

2 Likes

When I Typed own I didn’t Mean Own the demon Hehe! This was my mistake :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll Be honest I literally beg and I go check what You just Sent ME! Thanks!!

Welcome @StressfulHeaRtt It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

If you do try to communicate with a demon, don’t beg them either. They would require you to put in effort. Working with demons is like a partnership - it requires effort on both sides. Don’t put them on a pedestal and expect them to do everything for you.

2 Likes

bro doesn’t want to mess his hands with demons… he wants others do the job for him lmao :joy:

It Sounds Me Kinda logic … Here In Greece We. don’t Even call demons loud

You need to dissolve limiting beliefs like this.

Before you attempt Magick, you have to be completely free and open minded. I tell that a lot, you have to UNLEARN everything that Christianity has teached you.

You are Greek so you must acknowledge that demon (δαίμων in your ancient language) actually meant divine.

Just as one’s religion is acquired at

an early age relatively easily and quickly. , This is how magic works with a difference in the age you start learning

( δαίμων as you said before and Also δαίμονας You’re not wrong at all ) nice!

2 Likes

@StressfulHeaRtt Welcome to the forum, there are lots of Greeks here lol. You will learn lots from here and your research.

1 Like

I’m a bit confused … Greeks Here??

1 Like

Yes, as in there are many Greek people here that are members of the forum.

2 Likes