I may have lost my incubi!?

It hurts snd im tired of being hurt by the ones i love the most or losing the ones i love the most and are so close to.

But yes u have s point all of u do . And like I said Imma give u guys a huge break on my crisis . No more incubi problems .

That’s not the problem, honestly.

Look, bring the big guns. I have a friend who says this is the best banishing, so go and research Hekate’s banishing. Perform it ONCE. Along with all your other work, that probably will be enough to get rid of this.

And, most likely, you’ll start feeling better in hours if not minutes.

5 Likes

Ok thx

I i dont know how to do it that way and even if try im not good at its steps or even understand it

Try this incantation:

Ashta Malku dozef lata
esh pon ron te suro maka
Izzef mun to so rem ba te ka
Lux onf inido

SOURCE

Then try the Hekate banishing, as explained HERE

4 Likes

I’m srry but my imagination isn’t as it use to be …i can’t imagine all that without starting over a thousands times

Then start over a thousand and one times.

1 Like

Lol ok

Please can I ask you an out of topic question?

Yes.

But remember that I’m pretty much a newbie and I may not have an answer for you.

1 Like

I want to ask you about a painting or a picture of Lucifer, I searched for it and I did not find it. A real picture of him, I want to see him please. If you have it or know its location.

I’m sorry again for this off topic question.

Oh… I thought it would be somewhat related to the topic.

As far as I know, there is no such thing. Closest thing you may find is an artist rendition, if the artist is A) an occultist B) can soul travel and C) has met Lucifer.

Sorry, I can’t point you in any direction. But be aware: people report vastly different images, so the general consensus is that spirits take forms that are closer to your individual understanding, so an artist rendition may be nothing like what you or me or anyone else could see.

1 Like

thank you very much.

I appreciate that.

Any suggestions??

im only asking about the signs of having an incu bus king … is so ik that Imma have to be more in demand or more careful when trynna get rid of him …cuz he could come back through anyone or anything …i feel lile if he is king …imm fucked ! That’s how I see it lol … Cuz hell have all sorts of demons coming to revenge him !. But the thing is guys I had an insight (vision) in the past where there were these green grasshoppers( either represented other spirits in my family generational curse ?? Or his army idk and the demons in the curse are ancient so mabye he is king??) all spread out on the doors and he was in the form of grasshopper too. But he was on my shoulder watching his i think army ( 8 or 10 men) in grasshopper form be rebellious against the given demand from god (but in my step moms form ) the demand was to banish away form my life. God (in the form of my step mom) had a shoe and was smushing each one but after he said with force " unfold your arms!!!" They all rebelled and he smudged them dead …byt I didn’t see them fall …like they had disappeared… my incubua was still on my shoulder watchung dumbfounded as I was (I was the whole thing unfold. ( also I was seating on my bed ) after a brief moment later of watching them fall…he had turned to me and said " this isn’t over" and then he bite my neck and told me to sleep. So I think he is a king ??

The other dream of the grasshoppers … was mabye a week after that one where this time they were on the school bus with me but sticking to the backdoor of the bus … lile I looked up the meaning and it says grasshoppers mean luck or whatever and then i thought " thats not it" … bc the whole meaning of the dreams is that he is not giving up and he is everywhere I am at no matter what .idk he was ridding to school with me one i was younger … imean i felt like he was but i thought I was just playing pretend for more comfert…makes sense?? I hope so . But anyways yea … sooooo
And this brought me back to when I was half asleep and had saw a black beetle ( spiritual) and it was fluttering its wings and then disappeared. Black nettle is bad I kown… and then i had an out of body experience where there were two big spiders crawling upon my back legs ( cuz I was on my belly ) and i was moaning ( mom said it signifies jezabel) and idk if it was him or not…cuz I’m not only curse to him . I’m curse to other ancient demons that are way worst than him and and can do wosre …so I’m dealing with alot ever since a little girl.

So half the things i told u guys he ( Maybe ) have done was probably other spirits impersonating…cuz that can happen .and knowing thst im curse to anicet spirits … I’ll never know who is who unless he really manifest themselves to me . Im not sure??:triumph: