I’m Reaching Out To The Adepts, The Advanced, To Be a Part Of Something Great

Count me in. The whole time reading the pull was there to point of feeling heat radiating throughout.

2 Likes

I am in!!

A couple questions:

1. Is this happening in about August or September this year?

2. How will this affect material reality/our planet’s sentient beings?

I’m interested, by the way, but I wouldn’t call myself adept.

2 Likes

I’m in

Let’s do this.

1 Like

15 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts: i-m-reaching-out-to-the-adepts-the-advanced-to-be-apart-of-something-great/103757

Looking forward to more details

1 Like

That was what I was implying lol. Depending on tools or a power source to tap into is telling yourself that there is separation. Inseparate = whole and undivided. Connection means there are two things or more to be connected and hence, separate.

Connection in this case then would merely be “deeper immersion” or intensifying that which is already connected.

2 Likes

I trust in your judgement on this as I had to sleep on it however I still am lost on what this actually will do I of all people would love nothing more then to bring the being I’m intended for over I just need more not convincing but just info you know like the consequences action where where and how lol most of us love in different parts of the world lol

1 Like

@Purple we all love you here so don’t give up your hope I sound very hippieish but it’s true if this moves forward I’m sure things will prevail for the better

3 Likes

What will I need to do and what date?

That’s a very good question.

Keep asking the above question when planning your work and you will be eventually.

4 Likes

I’ll update you all shortly

11 Likes

Sounds good, I am in

What bothers me is that you forget that in ancient Egypt the obelisks also represent balance. You are saying that they represent darkness and are above duality which isn’t the truth. The obelisks themselves are mostly renowned to symbolize the sun which makes it all the more confusing as to how they could symbolize darkness (Ra represents the midday sun and Atum represents the evening sun).

The Obelisk in regards to Atum symbolizes life and the creation of the universe. The Benben and Atum are not abyssal or dark in nature. While the Benben came from the abyss it symbolizes the separation from it which is my issue. You also have to remember that the Nun itself isn’t exactly dark either. The Nun itself is the chaotic creative waters of the universe that cannot inherently take form which is where the Benben comes in. The darkness that is held within these waters come from Kek not the Nun itself. If you have ever looked into the deity Khnum and his functions he is viewed as the gatekeeper of the Nun that releases its waters into the Nile to keep things fertile and to maintain life which is not dark in nature.

I guess at the end of the day I can agree that there definitely is a darkish aspect of the Nun due to Kek but that is really it. As for Mesopotamia, when reading about those obelisks they mostly have inscriptions of the deeds of kings although I believe there was one that mentions Ishtar.

Anyway, I respect your views on the Infernal empire and what their obelisk means but paralleling it to the Egyptians is a huge stretch for me.

12 Likes

Yet again you are referring to symbolism and myth, if we were to take that at face value then, that would assume the pyramids are just tombs and dedicated to an afterlife.

Yet the pyramid today is used as a asana, it’s used in mudras, pyramid crystals and gems are used to raise energies. EA Koetting himself states in his soul travel course that it is a gateway.

The pyramid is used according to its powers and properties not with the myth, also the solar connection is thus. Light is the emanation of existence, light is the formed. The black obelisk deep within it is the formless potential, how does this have anything to do with a solar force then.

Look at the solar trinity of Egypt, such as Ra, Ptah and Amon. The body of the sun being Ptah as well as it’s heat, the light and emanation of the sun then being Ra, whilst Amon is the dark centre of the sun. The black sol of the solar force, the unformed yet potential of the sun, from which the heat, the form and light spawn from.

The infernal obelisk siphons the power of formed creation, collapsing it back into a dark singularity. Therefore this is a deconstruction process as those who are familiar with working with the path of smoke and the ahrimanic tradition are aware. That the light entities such as Ahura Mazda and the spentas, they are sentient emanations of this existence. Which represents stasis, limitation, restrictions and so forth.

The Ahriman and the diva represents darkness eternal, the limitlessness, the chaos of ultimate becoming. The go sort of Ahriman known as Az Jahi then devours all existence in accordance with her lover, literally not for the sake of destruction. Rather to reunite the isolated spectrums of this flawed existence back into the darkness, and some speculate to form a limitless existence.

The infernal obelisk siphons all the light, the divine and the formed back into the acasual, into the dark void. The black alchemy then transmutes this siphoned essence and can emanate it outwards.
A force that is beyond duality, polarity and order, to summon it seems like absolute anarchy, the ultimate chaos. It is more than that those that have achieved backward understanding, the antichrist consciousness as many refer to it as, sees the greatness in this.

Of course there is much more to this, but like Lady Eva has stated, this post isn’t to prove my point or reveal the totality of this work, as it is still unfolding.
I am merely asking my brothers and sisters here who I know have been working towards to rising of the infernal empire, the black global alchemy to join me in this rite. In order to stimulate a turning of the wheel, stimulating the injection of this force into the aeon.

8 Likes

As stated explanations are going to keep derailing the thread, those that have agreed the majority of them understand this work and those will join.
If you feel like you need more information on this, this ritual is not for you, this work might be publicised another time.

6 Likes

In ancient times the Phallus was worshiped as a God

2 Likes

I will not be participating, have other large projects I am working on. But as a researcher, I am going to pay very close attention to this. I am very interested to see the outcome.

3 Likes