I have no idea what i did and it scares me please help

@Rickson Most of us here do not worship and are not theistic in any way so you will find a lot of different banishing rituals, including the LBRP here.

You should check out this post for ideas for something that might suit you better:

1 Like

Thank-you for the advice.
I may have to get off my ass and do some serious research to find my own way through this one! There are not many forums out there (at this time) that provide a deeper focus on Theistic / Spiritual Satanism. There used to be a good one for Demonolators (Demonolatry fits well with the Theistic approach), but that forum is gone now.

1 Like

As someone who grew up in a very very haunted home. And then I guess later got a bad entity stuck to me for years until I came to BALG… All I can suggest is either you try to find out if it’s Lillith. Or you dont fear it and act like it doesn’t even bother you that it’s there. I’m new as well though. So take my advice pretty lightly.

2 Likes

No… I haven’t banished her… I took @In_Between_Worlds advise and asked her to be my guide…

1 Like

How can i find out if it’s lilith or not?

I actually do think it’s her though… When i was in the shower i smell of sex… And no i live alone so i definitely didn’t do the deed… And i knew from research that she is a highly sexual being

2 Likes

Mirrors are often considered portals to other dimensions. They are nothing more then divination instruments at last. Just like the L-Rods or pendulums, or ouija-bording. They are called dowsing tools. If you want to summon Lilith, try other methods. Dowsing things, is kind of hard if you don’t know what you are doing, for the simple fact, that you can invite something that you don’t want, and often that something will put the mask on him creating the illusion of what you wanted. - You don’t have to freak out, you didn’t do nothing that bad by experimenting, and nothing is in your home - yet - because nothing will stay if you don’t know the methods to make him stay. One more thing to point out here: study then practice. Is like going into an IT job or any-other job, you need to know what you are doing in order to not lose your job.

2 Likes

you may even feel intense energies

Is this why the evoking of the Four Demon-Kings of the Cardinal Directions, starting in the north then going left caused people that rely on doing twisted things to alter my life, are experiencing strangeness by extension?

This was the video I made in honor of this thread.

Ask for possession.

Make sure you have a clear intention going into it, otherwise you might end up possessed. which is fine, but if you dont feel sexually powerful, or if you perceive yourself as weak in that area, and needing total help, perhaps that would be overwhelming. So I would suggest working on sexual power, use an orgasm for example, to claim your space back. Also try and orgasm in half sleep state too if you feel you still dont have your space back.

Ask for possession.
Don’t believe what the movies have made you believe.
You asked, now receive.

Thanks… its ok… I made that post when i started magick… Ive been doing some work with her now

1 Like

I am glad you had time to learn about Magick, now remember to pace yourself to avoid burnout.

1 Like

Hahaha easy for u to say… Its like im trying to keep up pace with all the things i dont know yet… Like u look one thing up on wikipedia and it suddenly opens another link to something i dont know about… Bit overwhelming sometimes tbh

1 Like

This is what happens when you ask for the wrong thing. I have no idea what your original casting was for or your request for assistance. Whatever your request it certainly seems to have angered a demonic spirit that you were trying to summon. Now you must face the consequences with voicing and anger flashes.

That is according to Politically Correct Terminology listed as a Learning Opportunity, with people being expected to seek Learning-Opportunities. For challenges must be sought out, such as negotiation with the demon about the terms of the relationship, because of acceptance of personal deficiencies being real.

1 Like

This is exactly how I have been feeling after reading liber lilith. I live my day now with a knowledge that this physical reality is just one of many ( meaning spiritual realm and others that I know exist but I dont know them ) I think more about my emotions now and I feel more Lucid , I feel in touch with the spiritual energies

1 Like

You are becoming more open to it. I also hear the buzzing sounds sometimes and I begin breathing and focusing on one point to make space for whatever is trying to contact me.