I have no idea what i did and it scares me please help

You get used to it eventually.

When you work with powerful entities, expect powerful results.

2 Likes

you will feel taht someone touches you or if you are lucky cold hands grabbing your balls and obviously voices too

1 Like

The best thing I can suggest for you, is to not fear anything that’s going to happen, but just merely accept it. I’m not saying to make yourself a punching bag for the ethereal, but you called this forth, so you have to ride this out.

2 Likes

I dont have any balls though :slight_smile:

1 Like

If she’s still here… What kind of favor do you normally ask of her… Like she provides assistance for what?

You don’t have to ask her for favors. You can just talk and get to know her. Ask her to teach you things you want to learn. She likely wants to be your guide and mentor, possibly guardian. Just talk to her and see. There’s nothing to fear. But learn to banish just in case unfriendly spirits show up. You could benefit a great deal from having spirit friends

5 Likes

Im looking into ibrp right now… But looks complicated is there an easier banishment spell for begginers

She can pretty much do whatever. Spiritual ascent and development, qliphoth work, dealing with hidden emotional issues and fear which greatly strengthens you as a person, vampiric workings, sex magick among many other things.

3 Likes

LBRP is one of the more simple techniques. You can use the forum search tool and search “banishing” and find other ones.

2 Likes

That’s already simple?!.. Wow… I need to start practicing then…

3 Likes

Yes you do. Magick requires much practice, but it’s worth it once you get good at it

3 Likes

Oh, honey. If you’re new start little. Baby steps. Start with getting a small candle stick, color coordinate example: green is money pink is love etc. Using a knife or needle put symbols of what you want and words. Oint the candle with essences or olive oil. Burn the candle… as your burning it watch the flames closely and meditate on what your wanting… after you have that down you can start going to harder spells and eventually call upon spirits, deamons, angels…etc. you must know what you’re doing and be able to shield yourself before letting the supernatural in. Sage is what you will use to clear your home.

3 Likes

This…
And salt

3 Likes

how do i use salt? should i just sprinkle it around the house?

1 Like

If you’re a dabbler it doesn’t mean you are excused.
Like we lawyers say"Not knowing the law is not an excuse."
You asked and Lady Lilith answered.

4 Likes

Dude, you’re calling major level entities, but you don’t know the basics of magickal spell work. There’s easier ways to kill yourself.

Look up the Lesser banishing ritual of Lucifer in order to help you banish her and/or encourage her to leave your life back to where it was. After you managed to get her to go away, I suggest picking up Raymond Buckland big blue Book of Witchcraft. It’s a great starting point. A few years, whenever you’ve earned your horns, come back and talk to us.

3 Likes

:joy:

@anon82062754 I would have been shit scared too

2 Likes

So you called a demon spirit, and got scared when the demon answered?

I hope she stays to give you enough reasons to take magick and spirits - especially demons - more seriously.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

You mentioned banishing. If I may interject here, what banishing ritual may I use as a Theistic Satanist? I will never use Crowley’s LBRP, due to its reliance on the names of angels and the false god. Someone else had posted a version of it for the LHP, but I am so NOT into elaborate ceremonial stuff. I want to keep it simple, honest and direct (which is why I love Chaos Magick.) There has to be a banishing ritual I can use which is short, simple, and suited for a devil worshipper / Theistic / Demonalator……

So you evoked Lady Lilith and freaked out when you got results? You’re okay. Congratulations on your success. You have contacted Lilith.
This is exactly what happens when you work with spirits. Get used to it if you wish to continue. It gets easier and subsides some with time.

I hope you’re cleansing to get rid of the other voices and not the womans voice because that would basically be like summoning her just to kick her out and quite frankly might irk her.

4 Likes