I have no idea what i did and it scares me please help

I read that before. That daemons were gods before and when another group of people came they disregarded their gods and called them demons. Like when the spanish came to America. They landed on the Mexican Peninsula and encountered the Maya. The Maya had gods and the spanish priests viewed this as demons. So they imposed their religion and destroyed the Mayan religion. This makes sense. So these entities are not as they are depicted in movies as being bad right ? Some can and some cant , just like humanity , some are good and some are not so good.

2 Likes

Hi!
First: calm down and breath. What is bringing YOU down to earth again? I like to watch Tv or read a book.
Second: these banishing stuff is in my view just to make seperation in your mind:this World and The spiritual one. After practising more YOU dont need it. It’s for YOU only.
Third: start with magical Basics, learn them and than start summoning entities. If someone Would call me and wouldnt answer back than or get scared If I answer i would be pissed off.

2 Likes

Magick is 10 percent preparation and 90% manifestation.

If you have not heard that before, brace yourself because you are gonna hear it constantly.

Side note:

3 Likes

I remember when I first built my altar and I heard a voice whisper in my ear “Freyja” heh

2 Likes

I was evoking Bune earlier and I felt her touch my feet twice. I didn’t feel that I was going insane but the first thought of course was fear and then I just talked to her and asked for Bune’s assistance. I hope to have the same experience soon because it was just wow. The thing is, after I felt her presence it soothed me and then I fell fast asleep. Is this a “normal” thing for me to experience?

2 Likes

Omg, I’m making some kind of art that incorporates this phrase. That’s genius & hilarious.

3 Likes