I have my first target. (Need a notch on my belt)

Very understandable.

1 Like

Thats really comforting to know. Cause like the OP i thought the angelic side would never work with me again because I renounced pretty fiercely my past beliefs. I suppose most of the reason I haven’t been able to contact any is probably self induced because of my belief that they are all servants of yhwh.

Also ive been getting nudged to start looking into the norse pantheon. Interesting how specific beings will make them selves known when they want to be noticed lmao.

5 Likes

Grey is the way in my opinion too. I like balance lmao. Although I need to find it in my own damn head too lmao

2 Likes

Hmm it may be self induced, but I think ritual structure may play a big role here… Try the Evocation ritual in Archangel’s of Magick by Damon Brand, that WILL put you into contact with them no doubt, it’s not a “hit or miss” kind of ritual, it really will call them forth to you, so if you can see them then it will be clear. But Angels are easy to work with, with the right ritual structure at least. When you said “contact” I assumed you mean evoke, but if you just want to work with them to get results, then it’s much easier, you can use the simple sigil ritual in Archangels of Magick, that will always put you into contact with them whether you sense them or not. You can also try 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand for working with the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMaphorash, that will also always put you into contact with whoever you call, but it doesn’t give a full evocation ritual, just a simple ritual that will get you results.

You should definitely look into it, I have only worked with a few of the Gods but so far my experience has been great. Extremely powerful deities, that much is certain. Just simple prayer to them has brought me results on par with more complex magick rituals, which has really surprised me.

1 Like

I don’t really follow any pantheon per say. I’m figuring out that alot of the figures in each draw much similarities to each other.

Example: my two daughters love the movie “Moana”. It clicked in my head that Lucifer is actually Maui.

So I just go with what feels right to call out whom I feel I need to seek out or they make their presence known to me.

2 Likes

Hmm it may be best to take the freeform path, to not stick to one specific pantheon, even though it does have it’s benefits. Selecting a Pantheon I feel is kind of like insurance, post-death insurance since you can visit their realm of the dead, and insurance for general life because the deities of said pantheon have very close relations with each other and can aid you. Or, at least I think that’s how it works :thinking: who knows.

But yeah it seems these spirits represent a certain kind of energy, so you find a lot of similarities… different manifestations of life. Although I find it strange so many people describe their experiences with spirits like it’s normal human interaction… and yet these being transcend mankind by fucking aeons??? and they still deal with such human emotions… I don’t know, I don’t buy that, I don’t feel they have such common human personalities, they are either doing this to make us evolve in a certain way, or to get closer to us, or we are just hallucinating all this stuff… although I’ve heard different experiences from the evocation rituals in the Gallery of Magick books, it seems it’s far more straight forward, more like what I would think these beings to be like.

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t really even cast spells or do any rituals.

About the only spells i do are petitions, and I do those seldomly to ask for things to help me become better in the craft.

The best way I’ve found out for me is to evoke and simply ask for their assistance. Like asking a neighbor for a cup of flour, if the spirits tell me to do a ritual though then I’ll comply as such.

But for the most part I’ve had pretty good success with the way I go about things.

4 Likes

Ive been getting the feels whenever I start thinking about or looking info up on freya. So I just dedicated part of my altar space for her. I look forward to working with her. Do the norse gods get along with other pantheons? My altar is normally dedicated to lilith, hekate and lucifer. I’m adding in freya and namaah and astaroth for the love month lol

1 Like

I do this too. I tend towards more chaos style. Im really trying to set up some kind of basic foundation in meditations, journaling, shadow work, self help etc. Just for a better balance.

I tend to invoke over evoke as I like having my headspace occupied with guests. And I feel you on the more familiar feelings with them. I prefer that over the service oriented ones. But im a huge softey so that could play into a lot of it for me.

2 Likes

I haven’t worked with Lady Freya yet, I’ve heard she is wonderful to work with and I definitely also feel a pull towards her.

I think they get along with other pantheons fine. I can work with Angels, Demons, and the Olympic Spirits just fine at least, if you count those as Pantheons. I also had such pull towards Venus (Roman Godess, not the planet) at one point so I did a prayer to her, then afterwards I saw a really great Roman themed video game on an unbelievable sale, so I took it as a sign and bought it, but in the game you kill a lot of Germanic looking people (and the characters degrade them a lot…), so I was like what are you trying to tell me lmao… but they were Celts so I don’t think it was related. There was a message in the dialogue relating to Deities however that I really needed to hear at the time, so that was more what I was supposed to hear. So I’ve never had any issues with working with different pantheons.

2 Likes

Just drain her ass. Vampirism.

2 Likes

Cut the cords from her to him too.

3 Likes

I would if she would wipe it first. Lol

3 Likes

Update:

Been deliberating on this, if I employ 3 different types of spirits, I feel it’ll cause an ineffectual results from differing ideals between the spirits on how the situation should be handled.

Researched into Queen Aradia of the Fae, not so sure of going the route of a sacrificial tithe every 7 years with flesh seems like my cup of tea.

Though I’m sure interpretation is up for debate on such a tithe.

Angels, I’ve never worked with either.

Demons, however, were the first ones to show themselves to me.

So I’m taking a different approach to this. The good man has a good head on his shoulders.

I’m just more concerned about the child being emotionally scarred by any altercation that may occur between the parents.

The gold digger though makes my skin crawl and needs to stay away.

I’m in need of expanding my knowledge of the craft in many ways.

One such thing, Servitors.

So I’m deciding to go this route.

Create a Servitor for his house that will repel those whom wish ill intent on himself and child.

This will buy me time to further research into an appropriate bane for the gold digger as well.

In the meantime, vamping doesn’t sound half bad of an idea also.

I seem to have an energy leak, as I had a dream this morning that I got attacked by a squirrel.

It vamped a little bit off of me because when it landed on my shoulder, I felt a black strobing effect occur. But I quickly picked it up by the back of it’s neck and tossed it aside outside of the house that I dreamt I was in.

So I’ll need to work on energy cultivation as well.

But that’s where I’m at right now with this.

2 Likes

Anyone willing to help me? Please let me know I will send you a PM

Not just you. I prefer invocation with Hecate for the same reasons. Evocation seems too…distant…at this point.

1 Like

Haven’t put up an update in this situation for awhile. I have been very busy with micromanaging several outlets in magicks and also jumbling with the mundane also.

With that being said, I give you my progress as of right now.

I love it when things just fall into my lap.

As far as getting servitors goes. I will soon be bequeathed with a full legion of servitors to do my bidding. This will work well in my favor in correcting the situation that I have presented on this thread. As I will put this legion to work right away. I’m very excited to see the results from this and feel like a little kid on Christmas patiently awaiting for their arrival.

I would like to give a shout out to @Qayos for making this possible and to thank him for his ever grateful generosity and dedication.

I will continue to keep those informed who are observing this situation as it unfolds.

Dark blessings unto you all.

So mote it be.

3 Likes

Been a very long time since I updated this thread. I’ve been very busy in researching, collecting literature, gathering components, expanding upon my temple.

The solution to this issue has become known to me, and it has been enacted in a way that I wasn’t expecting.

You see, Lilith came to me in vision. She has help with my relationship between myself and my wife. My wife has taken interest into manifestation via LOA in which I taught her the basics of achieving.

My wife also shares the same opinion of the gold digging woman whom this thread is meant for.

My wife literally manifested a swift kick of karma to her.

The good man only wishes to co-parent with the gold digger in consideration of the child.

The gold digger herself, now wrecked her brand new expensive car, totaling it.

My wife thought to herself “Karma needs to bite her in the ass, but not hurt her”

That is exactly what happened.

So this situation not only was solved by my own hand, it has opened up a whole new facet of opportunity to take my partnership and relationship with my wife to another level.

Both as husband and wife, and as newly founded practitioners.

Ave Lilith for your generosity and rekindling!

Ave Lucifer for your ever present guidance!

So mote it be!

5 Likes

Here’s the gold diggers car.

4 Likes

SKAL! Hail to the ancestors and ancients, daemons and spirits who helped to deliver this generous act of kindness :heart: im so glad to see your updates my friend!

4 Likes