I have my first target. (Need a notch on my belt)

Yeah she is definitely all of what you say and more. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t speed up the ill mans demise as well.

Ill need to divine that, and if true then I have something in mind that’s going to do the trick.

I need to get to work on this as soon as I get off of work. In the meantime, I have to meditate the course in which this thing is going to become.

Thank you all for your advice and input.

Dark blessings unto you all

So mote it be

2 Likes

Im going to employ demons, angels, and fae on this. I had a lucid dream last week that I saw 3 benches in front of a dead Hazelwood.

One was marble, one of sticks and flowers, and one made of emerald and diamonds.

I’m thinking this has to do with that and how I handle this is going to determine whether or not I’m initiated by theses spirits.

Wish me luck!

I will keep you all posted on the situation as it progresses.

3 Likes

Well, fuck. I’ve literally never considered it this way. You may have just smashed a lot of my dilemmas. Though it brings the next logical question of who am I to decide fate? What I’m certain X is the course, but it’s actually Y?
Brains sure are fucky.

1 Like

I love the irony in this.

@Thewandering1 , I personally wouldn’t curse someone that is not threatening my life or my loved ones,however this story makes me feel hella angry.I hope you give that bitch a lesson.However,

Helping this guy would be a better mission.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh, and then someone straightens me back out.

1 Like

Well to be honest, people affect other people’s fate ALL the time, interaction always affects others and can play a huge role in their fate, magick is only one way to affect it but there is no way to not affect someone else’s fate in some way or another. The moment you are interacting with other people, you are influencing their fate, there is no way to avoid it except for becoming a recluse or hermit, and what’s the point of that anyways? Why the fear of influencing someone’s fate? at least, now that you know it’s unavoidable. I know I also like to do things outside of magick because of the flawed mentality that magick is a kind of cheat… but it isn’t even separate from fate, the only time I believe it can be considered separate is when you divine an outcome and then decide to change it with magick, but you can also change it with strong resistance without any magick involved… Which brings us to the question, does “fate” even exist? It’s extremely loose… and it’s very possible to change an outcome, at times I’ve seen it change without any influence from magick, just normal people interacting with others. Is anything “supposed” to be one way or another? Personally, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I agree with this wholeheartedly, if we can affect change no matter how we utilize the means.

As long as it is, in a sense, something more important that we feel compelled to do something about it; and that change can bring better things.

Then I don’t see any problem with trying.

I’m employing the angels with the good man.

The fae for the good man’s child.

And demons for gold digging c#!?.

I just hope the angels will be willing to work with me since I kinda renounced god when I first started on this path. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Most impressive.Keep up the good work man. :+1:

2 Likes

Being grey seems to me the most effective way of handling situations on multiple angles of approach.

Now to test it out when I get off of work.

2 Likes

No need to worry, many (if not most) of them do not serve YHWH, nor do they care who you follow. I’ve heard quite a few of the Archangels are good friends with Lucifer.
I personally do not follow YHWH, I “follow” more the Norse Pantheon, and I’ve mostly worked with Angels, never had an issue and they have only really ever brought me good things.

3 Likes

I just personally prefer to have no one but myself be effected by my works. Good or bad.

2 Likes

Very understandable.

1 Like

Thats really comforting to know. Cause like the OP i thought the angelic side would never work with me again because I renounced pretty fiercely my past beliefs. I suppose most of the reason I haven’t been able to contact any is probably self induced because of my belief that they are all servants of yhwh.

Also ive been getting nudged to start looking into the norse pantheon. Interesting how specific beings will make them selves known when they want to be noticed lmao.

5 Likes

Grey is the way in my opinion too. I like balance lmao. Although I need to find it in my own damn head too lmao

2 Likes

Hmm it may be self induced, but I think ritual structure may play a big role here… Try the Evocation ritual in Archangel’s of Magick by Damon Brand, that WILL put you into contact with them no doubt, it’s not a “hit or miss” kind of ritual, it really will call them forth to you, so if you can see them then it will be clear. But Angels are easy to work with, with the right ritual structure at least. When you said “contact” I assumed you mean evoke, but if you just want to work with them to get results, then it’s much easier, you can use the simple sigil ritual in Archangels of Magick, that will always put you into contact with them whether you sense them or not. You can also try 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand for working with the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMaphorash, that will also always put you into contact with whoever you call, but it doesn’t give a full evocation ritual, just a simple ritual that will get you results.

You should definitely look into it, I have only worked with a few of the Gods but so far my experience has been great. Extremely powerful deities, that much is certain. Just simple prayer to them has brought me results on par with more complex magick rituals, which has really surprised me.

1 Like

I don’t really follow any pantheon per say. I’m figuring out that alot of the figures in each draw much similarities to each other.

Example: my two daughters love the movie “Moana”. It clicked in my head that Lucifer is actually Maui.

So I just go with what feels right to call out whom I feel I need to seek out or they make their presence known to me.

2 Likes

Hmm it may be best to take the freeform path, to not stick to one specific pantheon, even though it does have it’s benefits. Selecting a Pantheon I feel is kind of like insurance, post-death insurance since you can visit their realm of the dead, and insurance for general life because the deities of said pantheon have very close relations with each other and can aid you. Or, at least I think that’s how it works :thinking: who knows.

But yeah it seems these spirits represent a certain kind of energy, so you find a lot of similarities… different manifestations of life. Although I find it strange so many people describe their experiences with spirits like it’s normal human interaction… and yet these being transcend mankind by fucking aeons??? and they still deal with such human emotions… I don’t know, I don’t buy that, I don’t feel they have such common human personalities, they are either doing this to make us evolve in a certain way, or to get closer to us, or we are just hallucinating all this stuff… although I’ve heard different experiences from the evocation rituals in the Gallery of Magick books, it seems it’s far more straight forward, more like what I would think these beings to be like.

2 Likes

To be honest, I don’t really even cast spells or do any rituals.

About the only spells i do are petitions, and I do those seldomly to ask for things to help me become better in the craft.

The best way I’ve found out for me is to evoke and simply ask for their assistance. Like asking a neighbor for a cup of flour, if the spirits tell me to do a ritual though then I’ll comply as such.

But for the most part I’ve had pretty good success with the way I go about things.

4 Likes

Ive been getting the feels whenever I start thinking about or looking info up on freya. So I just dedicated part of my altar space for her. I look forward to working with her. Do the norse gods get along with other pantheons? My altar is normally dedicated to lilith, hekate and lucifer. I’m adding in freya and namaah and astaroth for the love month lol

1 Like

I do this too. I tend towards more chaos style. Im really trying to set up some kind of basic foundation in meditations, journaling, shadow work, self help etc. Just for a better balance.

I tend to invoke over evoke as I like having my headspace occupied with guests. And I feel you on the more familiar feelings with them. I prefer that over the service oriented ones. But im a huge softey so that could play into a lot of it for me.

2 Likes