I have a stalker

Hey everyone, I used to have a boyfriend and a year into our relationship he met this girl, to be perfectly honest I am not sure if he ever physically cheated on me with her but he 100% cheated on me emotionally. It was a horrible, demeaning, humiliating situation for me but I finally got out of it 2 years ago. To this day that girl stalks me on my social media like a hawk, she talks about me all the time and I am just so f*cking sick of it all. I want her to disappear. It wasn’t enough for them to damage me the way they did and yet she still doesn’t let me be. I’m done. What can I do?

2 Likes

Did you search for this type of thing? Plenty of hits on it and it will help filter out useful information that has worked for others from guess work.

3 Likes

Stalking being normal on this forum, or how to deal with it?

OP I would suggest a freezing or binding spell. To bind said stalker, and keep them away.

Or to freeze which will do about the same.

2 Likes

The problem is I don’t know what to search for. Removing her from my life? She is not actually in my life. Kill her? I wouldn’t mind this at all, you have no idea of everything she has done to torture me, not putting the blame all on her, him too.

2 Likes

Well if you want to go down the baneful route, we have a whole section on the forum for that. The baneful magick section.

If you want to freeze/remove/bind - easy search terms.

1 Like

That’s fair. Looks like @Mind_Seeker20 hooked you up with terms.

1 Like

I think I heard of a spell/ritual that can reverse all the damage/etc that someone causes you. Like it bounces off you and redirects at them? (Acts like a reflective mirror, is the wording I remember)

OP said this person caused alot of pain, so maybe something like that to make them deal with the pain they caused OP?

1 Like

Good topic,
I have a problem with several stalkers who keep linking their shitty loser content to my name on google, sending fake e-mails, creating fake profiles…it would be great if there was a ritual to get rid of all of them at once. Other than that I hired some hackers to send them malware and destroy their links.
It is so fucking exhausting to deal with these parasites.
I wished there was something to add then all to a pot and get rid of them.

1 Like

That would be perfect. Do you have a link or a book?

1 Like

For the mirror, freeze, bind, or baneful stuff? Don’t know which one you want a link/help with.

A ward might work for redirecting the harm they’re causing you. A ward that will protect you and make all their energy/actions directed at you - bounce back at them.

You mean a Mirror Spell? Like a Revenge Ritual to send back what they do to you. Yes, but it doesn’t usually stop them.

Sorry about that :sleepy: It is absolutely exhausting

1 Like

Well I thought of that with the idea of an “eye for an eye” - kind of a justice type of thing. Doing that WITH a binding/freeze would both stop them AND make them pay for their actions. Two birds with one stone - or two stones for one bird, in your case.

I’ve tried a lot, like @ysy said it is very hard for mirror spells to do anything in these situations (maybe they work for others but for me I’ve had no luck), I’ve also tried quite a lot of evocations at this point and I feel like none of them worked…

1 Like

Hmm… What about legal action against them? Isn’t stalking illegal? If you go that route, Belial can help.

This may also help

5 Likes

I don’t think so because they don’t stalk me physically. Imagine, this all started in 2017… it’s insane. The other day I ruptured a tendon on my foot and I tweeted about it and she was thrilled. I try not to go check what she says but it’s so difficult when you know someone is actively talking about you like that.

1 Like

Thank you very much, this looks great!

2 Likes

Man some people are just insane. They really have no life especially during this Covid Time. It’s literally like vampirism. They want your attention or something

2 Likes

St. Michael silences those who speak about you. Angel Vevaliah or Goetia spirit Duke Alloces can bind your enemy both Vevaliah and Alloces

1 Like