I have a stalker

If it’s on social media, then just block her. You don’t need magick for that.

3 Likes

‘Magickal Protection’ by Damon Brand has multiple rituals that can help with this. ‘Mystical Words of Power’ by Damon Brand also has a ritual that can help with this.

1 Like

Do you know how easy it is to create a new account on social media? It literally takes 5 seconds, blocking is really the same as doing absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Then block any and all accounts that she makes.

1 Like

And how am I supposed to know all the accounts she creates? Lol.

1 Like

Behaviors, obviously.

1 Like

Not the best solution against a determined stalker. They can easily create a new account and just observe without saying anything or giving anything away. Either way, it doesn’t stop the slander.

3 Likes

Obsessed people won’t let go because they get energy from this. You need to do a ritual and teach her a lesson.

2 Likes

Mean like this?

I would tweak this by putting the targets name on the candle so that it’s secifically for her.

She’s exhausting a lot of energy stalking you, so if you redirect it to her it should pack a good lunch. Not to mention you can add your own energy to the candle to pump it up.

Then it’s a matter of tweaking the incantation.

If you want to bind her, I would carve the rune Nauthiz inverted (merkstave) onto the candle with the intent that the redirected energy carries the power of the rune back to her. You could further tie a red cord around the candle while concentrating on binding her. (I would also suggest a red candle for this)

Take your time with it as you focus your intent into the flame until you feel a “click” or lift.

I would also put a ring of salt around said candle. @DragonsBlood

(I recently did similar)

You could also place an eight of swords card under the candle or place it behind the flame as you gaze into it while thinking about her being bound.

1 Like

Give her some “act right” with Marquis Leraje!

2 Likes

What about you makes you so interesting to her that she even feels the need to stalk you, I mean, what you were her boyfriends ex, so that makes you interesting? Be boring. When you are boring, no one wants to bother with you or care about you anyway.

Thank you a lot!

Well, I don’t know what to tell you. The only thing that makes sense is this “circus” began when me and him were together and I guess she made it her first goal to break us apart and she got it. I assume she expected him to get together with her after I was out of the way and that didn’t happen.

1 Like

A lot of social media allows you to become unsearchable by people who don’t have your number or email now a days.

2 Likes

maybe she or ex have you on follow list so whatever you post shows up on her FB. i dont think she’s stalking on purpose. some people are just drama queens and love talking about the ex.

just do some binding spells, freezing spell, remove them from life spells etc… reflect back spells on those that want to do harm.

magickal protection book. or some of the solomon seals can help deal with it.

That’s not how stalkers work at all, once they fixate nothing else matters, and we only have to take a look at the obsessed “get that ex back even if it destroys them, their new family, and means eternal enslavement” to see how people spring a sanity leak in this area of life. :thinking:

It’s not the OP’s duty to change, and modify online presence etc., just to appease someone with an obsession, even if it would be guaranteed to work - but it’s not.

6 Likes

I’ve changed accounts because of her many times and she always finds me and I am pretty know I know how. She memorized a couple people that will always follow me/I’ll always follow like my sister or a couple friends and that’s how she always finds me. I could have a new email, new phone number, doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Did you bind her already? Just curious

I just remember, if she really bothers you a lot,
try one of those Radionics Chakra Machines, JS Garrett promotes in his videos with Uncle Chucky.

You could attack her without putting in too much energy (as I understand how exhausting it is).
Hopefully, she will have no time anymore and leave you alone.
It always appears to me that plenty of energy is wasted when attacking low vibration individuals just as stalkers.
And we all need our positive energy now.

1 Like

It’s crazy, isn’t it? I know exactly what you mean having dealt with a female stalker for over 10 years now (done several rituals but she always come back).
I didn’t even know such people existed. I try to ignore it but it sucks