I have a malevolent entity binded to me

Yeah I would caution, before you spend a lot of effort, that you verify what information is real enough for you to spend effort working with before wasting time on the wrong solution. I’m feeling very leery about all this one person UPG that’s all conflicting.

For this I suggest you, (YOU, not random other people), do a divination and start trusting yourself to get the right info for your energy and system. Tarot is good, the Quariea deck is better, a pendulum would do.

Did you though? If there was any fucking up maybe it was trusting all this random UPG without getting any verification or checking up on it yourself. How do you know any of it isn’t these people’s imagination? Did you actually get an entity and how do you know?

There’s really zero guarantee that any of these people did what they said or are correct, at all. You really want UPG verified by your own intuition and ideally another independent person. What you have right now is the first binding left unverified and your information is scattered and a mess.

This is the important part. What your friend said is irrelevant, to be honest, it’s just UPG: tell us more about these bad vibes that you feel, and what else is going on with you.

There may be no parasite at all, it may be that the original working was a dud and you’re winding yourself up after a rough day. Don’t go off half cocked if you don’t really have any major symptoms to resolve.

Banish and cleanse as a matter of course, and follow @Post_lux_tenebrae’s advice: simply stand in your sovereignty and demand that you have power over your own mind and body. Then take a good look at your aura in your minds eye and instruct your subconscious to show you any unwanted attachments. If you see some pluck them off, banish and cleans and refuse to be a victim.

As a general rule, believe nothing you hear and only half you see. Never believe what you didn’t experience for yourself.

8 Likes

That’s it! Refuse to play the victim!!! That’s what they feed on!

8 Likes

Thank you very much for all the advice and help. I appreciate it very much.

3 Likes

If you have any kind of a relationship with Lilith you could ask her to deal with the aforementioned entity and protect you. She protects her children.

3 Likes

Bath on salt grain ,first ,then go to dollar store and purify mirrors and put 3 in front you.meditate, it will let you know if it’s a parasite or a illusion not saying you are crazy, mirrors will either move, break or simply not but the vibes au tell you something.purify you house,has a print of whatever deity you trust above you bed.and every corner of you house,if in 3 days dnt see results come here again

3 Likes

That last statement about her is like totally ironic given the agendas she energizes. Lol.

Use Damon brand book, magickal protection it has a master protection ritual that banishes anything negative from curses to negative spirits but at the same time it protect you from it.

Also it has ritual to remove parasitic beings, attached entities etc.

Also Ben woodcraft book angelic protection has the ritual to remove attached entities and protect you at the same time.

Both books are great.

2 Likes

Feel for you and learned a lot reading this thread. I just have a feeling things will turn for the best for you. Please keep us posted with how you are feeling. Sending love and protection to you and your family :pray::black_heart::sparkles:

It may be ironic, but it is true.

1 Like

I hope so!

@Blitz_Von_Wolfenstei Do your introduction, as requested per the Mod
A proper introduction is mandatory.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Side Convo

3 posts were split to a new topic: Another side convo

Continuing the discussion…

What’s the verdict? Entity gone or what?

[Mod edit: above post merged into this topic that it is asking about. Please do not duplicate topics to help us keep the forum coherent and avoid confusion. :+1: :slight_smile: ]

@Anhmanh This entity, It’s silent, not gone. It’s watching you and seeking to find weaknesses. The first weakness will be fear, the second will be arrogance. The third will be carelessness.

Be confident in your sovereignty, and from that place of sovereignty, command, in your own name and by your own authority, which we all have from the One source, that it be gone and trouble you no more. It has no right to you or your kingdom.

Oh crap really? God damn it.

Well you tell me. Did the sense of the presence actually vanish or did things just cease to happen?

Banished it with the seal of mars after i got it unbinded from me. I actually don’t feel any negative energies anymore. My health has gotten better also and don’t feel tired or drained anymore.

2 Likes