I have a malevolent entity binded to me

3 posts were split to a new topic: Side Convo

3 posts were split to a new topic: Another side convo

Continuing the discussionā€¦

Whatā€™s the verdict? Entity gone or what?

[Mod edit: above post merged into this topic that it is asking about. Please do not duplicate topics to help us keep the forum coherent and avoid confusion. :+1: :slight_smile: ]

@Anhmanh This entity, Itā€™s silent, not gone. Itā€™s watching you and seeking to find weaknesses. The first weakness will be fear, the second will be arrogance. The third will be carelessness.

Be confident in your sovereignty, and from that place of sovereignty, command, in your own name and by your own authority, which we all have from the One source, that it be gone and trouble you no more. It has no right to you or your kingdom.

Oh crap really? God damn it.

Well you tell me. Did the sense of the presence actually vanish or did things just cease to happen?

Banished it with the seal of mars after i got it unbinded from me. I actually donā€™t feel any negative energies anymore. My health has gotten better also and donā€™t feel tired or drained anymore.

2 Likes

Good. My instinct is telling me for you to be vigilant though. Gone can mean just outside the areas you can sense. Pay close attention. Itā€™s still got an eye on you.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

2 Likes

Good work! Itā€™s true in my experience that these things can burrow in and hide from you. In a way itā€™s a good sign, because itā€™s showing it canā€™t fight you face to face. If you feel symptoms coming back you have a technique that works so Iā€™d just repeat what you already did.

3 Likes

Someone wanted some demon pussy =P

I actually did want some demon pussy and instead got fucked up lol

1 Like