I Have A Big Problem its about lucifer Pls Answer

The protection one is going to be a while uploading

1 Like
7 Likes

I have also noticed this in my experience. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts but it never does anything. Intent is what matters.

6 Likes

That’s great

1 Like

:black_heart:Much Gratitude @Morgana9 :black_heart:

1 Like

If intrusive thoughts are a regular thing I suggest going to your local mental health and talking about it. Things like this is part of the reason I took nearly a year long hiatus from my religious practices because I was having nightmares along with other problems that where getting worse. e.x.: negative thoughts

p.s. if it means anything these weren’t fleeting thoughts that happened here and there. They were vivid and highly detailed regular experiences.

1 Like

I would try and look into counseling because it sounds like you may have some kind of possible mental illness.

2 Likes

@Morgana9 Thanks for the videos.

1 Like

@DankGod In my opinion Lucifer knows how you really feel inside. But you should check why those thoughts are generated inside you.

2 Likes
1 Like

Intrusive thoughts are common among people with OCD. It’s tough but don’t worry, Lucifer understands. He knows what your intent is and he knows the difference between your intrusive thoughts and your real feelings.

4 Likes

I am struck down by the beauty of this person.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all these answers i really appreciate it. I am noticing that the intrusive thoughts goes away a bit when meditate

4 Likes

I have a problem. I have contacted Lucifer several times over the past month via sigil and pendulum. i am a beginner and i can only hear the message in my voice so i check with a pendulum. Lucifer told me one day that I was frivolous, irresponsible, lazy and not working on myself and not calling him again. I wonder, was it really him or am I communicating with the parasite all the time? what is the probability that the parasite will appear if I use this method of communication?

Are you being irresponsible and lazy?

1 Like

yes, the truth is all that has been said. I distorted another Christian prayer, inserted it and died of laughter. but I am a very controlled person by the way and I have no idea where these thoughts come from. there were also some sexual ones.

I put Lucifer in that prayer. I am writing with the help of a translator, so I missed it.

Then maybe work on those issues.

Parasites usually either tell people how amazing they are or that they totally worthlessness. Not things to work on to become better.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
I got serious now and threw myself into work. he also told me to constantly complain about something.
am I still allowed to use his sigil and name for protection since he forbade me to call him? I mean when it is needed in some rituals.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to do some work on yourself before you call him again, he doesn’t want to deal with excuses and he can’t help you if you don’t make changes on yourself.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m very afraid that some parasite will deceive me and get me hooked on something.
I will not contact him until I rise to a higher level than this.

1 Like