I Have A Big Problem its about lucifer Pls Answer

@DankGod In my opinion Lucifer knows how you really feel inside. But you should check why those thoughts are generated inside you.

2 Likes
1 Like

Intrusive thoughts are common among people with OCD. Itā€™s tough but donā€™t worry, Lucifer understands. He knows what your intent is and he knows the difference between your intrusive thoughts and your real feelings.

4 Likes

I am struck down by the beauty of this person.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all these answers i really appreciate it. I am noticing that the intrusive thoughts goes away a bit when meditate

4 Likes

I have a problem. I have contacted Lucifer several times over the past month via sigil and pendulum. i am a beginner and i can only hear the message in my voice so i check with a pendulum. Lucifer told me one day that I was frivolous, irresponsible, lazy and not working on myself and not calling him again. I wonder, was it really him or am I communicating with the parasite all the time? what is the probability that the parasite will appear if I use this method of communication?

Are you being irresponsible and lazy?

1 Like

yes, the truth is all that has been said. I distorted another Christian prayer, inserted it and died of laughter. but I am a very controlled person by the way and I have no idea where these thoughts come from. there were also some sexual ones.

I put Lucifer in that prayer. I am writing with the help of a translator, so I missed it.

Then maybe work on those issues.

Parasites usually either tell people how amazing they are or that they totally worthlessness. Not things to work on to become better.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.
I got serious now and threw myself into work. he also told me to constantly complain about something.
am I still allowed to use his sigil and name for protection since he forbade me to call him? I mean when it is needed in some rituals.

1 Like

Sounds like you need to do some work on yourself before you call him again, he doesnā€™t want to deal with excuses and he canā€™t help you if you donā€™t make changes on yourself.

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™m very afraid that some parasite will deceive me and get me hooked on something.
I will not contact him until I rise to a higher level than this.

1 Like