I got declined by Sallos

@Magic_01 and @eric433, you need to start a new thread and not derail OP’s; this thread isn’t about another Magicians services.

2 Likes

This is His thread so @Magic_01 and @eric433 are the ones in the wrong.
OP doesn’t have to notice who was spoken too, since it’s his thread he assumed the poster was being respectful and speaking to him.

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering that too but didn’t want to ask in case the 4 penny thing is known by everyone but me.

It seems that one would need 5 pennies for the tie breaker. And then it’s the most out of five. Right?

1 Like

21 days shows some true commitment. Good luck in that, I hope you find the change you’re seeking. It might just be that after 21 days you see something different in the person or relationship. It might save you from a wrong decision. Or the change that occurs will be what it takes to make the relationship possible.

2 Likes

No was in a meeting so didn’t read the page thoroughly

1 Like

I hear you. But she’s back with me. It’s been almost two weeks. I’m a little foggy on the exact time because since the time she’s come back she’s so much more than the girl I had fallen in love with. And I’m saying that for good reasons. She’s so committed and expressive of her love now that these two weeks seems like a life time of a relationship. Long story short. She’s been treating me like her king and I’m treating her like my queen since she’s back. Sorry I realize that makes me sound younger than a teenager. But you get my drift.
So yeah 21 days really worked. Which got over day before yesterday.

1 Like

Archangel Michael cuts cords like… :boom: Momma’s apron strings gone in one thunderclap and… if you’re too old or past the right age for this AM will be mad about that too. Overdue cord cutting makes him angry, so just be ready for a loud voice etc… swoop gone!! Just don’t talk after you ask him to do this. Silence is golden. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I like happy endings. Be happy! You’ve earned it.

1 Like

“Q15) so you can help me to reunite with Kanika and we’re meant to be together. But you can’t help me get married with her and undo the things her mother did? - YES (3 heads)”

Seems like that was your answer but you were not content with that, so kept pushing the issue. He answered the best he could and if you sensed playing after that, it was because he was probably done. Just my intuitive 2 cents.

1 Like

Hi Serpens how are u… I am extremely new to this stuff but I did some white magic before n it didn’t work. I paid someone to do a spell for me n all she it is scam me. Just wondering if u can please help me bring my ex back…

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

You do work for people?