I got declined by Sallos

i feel you would fair better studying body language, human psychology … can magic, spirits etc help get things yes … Can they ultimately decide if you keep them no.

wanting to override somebodies free will is your choice but they have there own free will, & if you are not at a elite level of practicing you should respect universal law more so you have more to lose than gain.

Eveorybodies reasons for breaking up are different … you know why you broke up fix that first because i can gurantee and have had it myself so i know family members can hinder relationships but are never the underlying cause dig deeper why do you feep you broke up ask yourself because you already know.

it is never good too mix magic with love…what if somewhere down the line they found out??? is it not controlling in itself to want to force a relationship

Work on yourself be stable in life if they love you they will show up again if not what can you do about it if the person does not love you people forget about soul mates karmic relationships and life partners they are all different some people come into our life simply to teach a lesson can you still be friends with them yes … once the fire fades inside you cannot force it to return do you want this person to fake it being under manipulation by spirit cos thats how it would look on paper.

as much as i respect anybodies work or magic they do what love spells break down to is this attracting an energetic/frequency match to yourself nothing more nothing less … Please don’t be fooled by the B.S out there. People quote alot of great peoples work but ask yourself this what makes them great is it there work or the belief people have in them putting them on a pedistool ?? have you seen there work yourself no.

When is it ever a good idea to introduce manipulation into a relationship never…

1 Like

I think you misread.
It seems the manipulation is being done by someone else. He is not trying to force her but find out who or what is blocking her. He was even told this was a good relationship for him and could work by spirits.

I don’t like love spells for manipulation however OP has never ONCE asked for a love spell to force her; he doesn’t want that.
He wants her to have her own freewill which seems to be inhibited so ya I agree with him on breaking whatever it is so he can get an honest answer from her.

Her reactions are not normal and clearly some form of manipulation right now.

There is nothing wrong with magick itself in a relationship. Controlling love spells are not the only things that can be done.

3 Likes

Several of those questions point to the intention of spirit help without consideration for the persons free will (as they are seperated and i know for sure the other person involved did not say i have a controlling mother so im ending this relationship!) so i think maybe you misunderstand the OP.

-on your part (person asking for spirit help) it is assistance
-from birds eye point of view it IS manipulation. To the person and situation as a whole.

I call a spade a spade please atleast understand the magic/techniques you are using for what it is.

Also a persons free will is always there own if you choose to be controlled by another is upto you.

The more you understand the more you are obliged to help other people and say hang on this is NOT the best available choice to you and it will cause more damage than good.

it has already been debunked on this forum and im glad that you cannot work with spirit you can’t see hear or percieve and pennie divination tells me crystal clear that is the case. to work with spirits in any case you need developed senses its a must people. And this is a forum with people of varying levels of skills not neccesarily fully fledged certified or verified practioners!

As i say a love spell is generally finding a vibrational match if it doesn’t exist within it is not out there no spirit can place it within they use manipulation so how in a month of sundays is using a spirit to maipulate not manipulative or relevant to my point keep manipulation out of relationships you will have far better results. He needs professional advice because this spirit could fuck a whole load more up than fix this situation.

it baffles me how one can be so concerned over peoples free will as a left hand path practitioner. Almost everything outside of healing is going to be at conflict with your morals, so why bother being on this path to begin with?

11 Likes

Trust me I understand this kind of thing and will normally oppose the use of it however magick is neutral, we give it purpose.

In this case finding the problem both on his end and on hers is important; it has nothing to do with forcing her. Someone is forcing her and he doesn’t know the details. Because you feel manipulation is wrong he shouldn’t try to help her? Just sit back and watch her suffer because, from my experience, she is.

I don’t disagree that it might need a pro to fix but they will do what we are all telling him now; find the blocks and manipulate them or clear them if possible.

1 Like

Guys thank you all for your view point and it humbled me to feel so closely connected with my magical family. Honestly, I want to pick up some points here just to clear the air.
Firstly @Hewhogreetswithfire please accept my gratitude for your guidance too. I couldn’t agree with you more. However, consider these real life things that’s happened between me and my partner before we sit across the table to discuss morality

1. me and my partner had the most beautiful relation. The real mushy movie types you see out of a rom flick. No really, not exaggerating, it was that beautiful.
  2. she and I had faced a lot of dirty pressure from our families disapproving our relationship. Trust me the parental control mode in India can be real dirty here. PM me for if you’d like more details on it. I understand my questions sounded a bit predetermined in that ritual. But you have to take my real life day to day incidental experiences and the conclusions were an extrapolation from them. Yes I mean it. The only things me and my girl ever fought about was her parents will never agree to our union.
  3. the day my girl broke up with me I had never seen anyone so much in pain and drowned in tears. (Read my original post as a cry for help and marking my come back to this portal). As a matter of fact the first time she broke up with me was 1 week before I could send out an SOS call here. On that day my girl said that “she can’t live without me and she doesn’t want to break up. She just want to hit a pause button until her parents backs off her tail”. She wanted that once they stop pestering her by their constant nagging/shouting and continual emotional drama of things like threatening to break all ties with her if she does continue with me. As a matter of fact, once even I tried talking to her parents and in front of me her father said that “he’ll commit suicide if she marries me”. Cut to the day when she said that she wants to hit the pause button. Within 24 hours of this her decision had changed into a break up. That’s when I had panicked. Yet even after she said all that she kept communicating with me for a week. This is where things got nasty. I became obsessed of not wanting her to break up and because of that she kept on becoming distant from me. During this week it was like I was talking to a different person altogether. That’s what led me to believe that someone has done some spell on her. My immediate thought was that her aunt had done it (her aunt has a rumoured reputation of it). But that wasn’t the case.
  4. that brings me to my next step. No it was not just to win her back but it was to focus upon myself and work on “Project Me”. I not only did rituals during this past 3 weeks. But I also sat down to retrospect about what all I can improve in myself. For when she comes back she’s going to find me a better man for her. I started working on all attributes of mine. Financial, emotional, and others where I can improve myself.
    So my friend it’s not just my obsession to win back a person who left me. That’s not where I’m coming from in this one. I am really looking forward for spending and providing a happy life to a perfect partner I’ve found in her. That’s why if I can help to unclog her perspectives, maybe even provide her some strength to exercise her free will then I will. For when I loved her, I promised her that I will always be there for her in rain on shine. Having this said yes it does have my personal interest of having her back in my life. But I’m sure about that, that she will be because of her true unwavering love I’d experienced.
    Finally, when we sit across the table to talk about morality. Keep one thing in mind. Nothing in the field of magic is moral. Even healing magic isn’t. If you come to think about it. The fundamentals of magic is about manipulation. In some form or the other, for one cause or the other. We choose to become magicians because nature allows us to take the course of matters in our hands by investing all this cosmic powers in us. The fate is not written my friend Ash, it’s shaping as we choose. (Read a theory called 3000 realms in one moment) Lastly, look up top my friend even the headspace of this forum says “Become A Living God”. Yet what would just a nub like me know in front of a advanced, knowledgeable sorcerer like you. So please forgive me for my ignorance.

@verdo brother everyone has a free will and right to opinion. I respect everyone’s opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

@anon48957109 I agree with you. You said my mind there. Also, said it in a more eloquent way. Much appreciated.

4 Likes

Why would you assume that?? i sit in the middle with what im calling universal path!!!

People go on about the heavens
About the hells

but all to quick to forget where we actually live mother earth - universal law ooh she can give and take life also.

love comes back around and 99% of the time so long as there was no abuse it is no problem to get them back but obviously you are to smart to understand that and would sooner call demons to help with love :smirk:

This is not an issue about morals

Was genuinely trying to help this guy
Because everybody deserves that happiness … people are so smart so if they find out what you done is it worth the chance of ruining it forever.

i guarantee if you give this person space & chance to miss you focus on yourself like you are doing she will be back dude i promise that. no magic just a little time and faith in yourself.

2 Likes

Explain to us here what exactly is the problem with calling upon demons for matters such as this. Since the beginning of this forum, people have been calling upon demons for love and all manner of things, with great success But we’re all wrong apparently, and you are correct, so explain

3 Likes

If you cannot begin to think why i do not intend for you to believe any different.

Although my personal thoughts are this is a person you love and had a good thing with you don’t go behind that persons back

harming another through black magic is one thing and individual choice but not taking into account your partner ex partners feelings is not love really is it.

Because you would want the best for them and accept there choice.

You refuse to except what OP has explained numerous times before.
You do not want to moralize, I understand but you are imposing your gnosis on this situation which is not letting you see what’s going on.

I respect your opinion but will not derail this thread further.

6 Likes

Are you taking on customers at this time? Needing some help on something

Sorry brother I’m not in this for money. I’m not even sure if I’m even strong enough for that. But thank you for finding me worth for it. It’s an honour. I would help without any money but I’m kinda in the middle of yielding results for myself. Once my girl comes back and reunites with me permanently. I’ll PM you and I’ll help if I can. I promise. I don’t want you hanging in there so maybe put up a post on this forum. Trust me there are so many helpful ans much more powerful magicians here. They came to help me. They’d do it for you too. All the best brother.

A throw back and update on my progress in this matter.

So my girl and I had started talking back and forth over past 2 weeks. We shared more open heart conversations than we did during our relationship. There were times when she expressed profound feelings for me saying stuff like she’s been incomplete without me and she loves me deeply. Then the very next moment she’d say things like this will never happen and we gotta move on. We’ve met each other several times in past two weeks. We even shared physical intimacy. I know she’s not the kind of girl whom just came back for that. She’s not the kind who would be intimate without emotions at all.

Cut to yesterday while we were spending our regular hours on phone the talks were distant. Even though she was being friendly she wasn’t emitting my partner kind of vibes. Yes I am an empath so I get to know. I was right about that feeling because when I woke up today I got a very dry message from her saying that we shouldn’t talk for now as its hurting both of us. And she needs time to decide about is. She needs this time in isolation and all I said to this was ‘alright’

But honestly, it’s not ok. I am getting a bit sick of this push me pull you situation. I’m definitely tired of this pendulum condition. And the way she swings is mind bothering. She becomes a different person all together. It’s like she’s got multiple personalities.

My question if anyone can help me figure out is: why this swinging. So when Kanika came back she said all the exact words I had wished for during my rituals. She was exactly the way I had asked her to be like. Even with the part when she finally opened up about every little reason for her to break up. Obviously it wasn’t just her parents she chose to call it quits. Then what happened during these 2 weeks that my spells weathered out. Why did she retrograde back to the same point where we began and I got into doing love spells.

Right I mean it. Her words “I need to make a decision about us in isolation” is the exact same thing she said when she broke up with me 6 weeks ago. What am I missing here? Please please help with your suggestions.

Sounds like her free will is coming back. Magick isn’t always permanent or perfect.

1 Like

You need to find someone to do a divination, not feed them any information on the situation and get them to give you a reading as to what is going on.

The other thing is that it might be a process, and she may just need time alone without anybody. Having someone in your face 24/7 may be too much, she may feel she’s too young, you’re too restrictive, whatever…

Perhaps Duke Sallos having refused assistance was an indicator, I don’t know.
Regarding free will, that is a moot point. some argue that there is no such thing, others will say that there is - you need to go with what your gut instinct says not with what you want it to say.

3 Likes

Honestly, it sounds like you did smother her by being needy. I know this because that’s where I failed many times myself in the past, everything seems great, but a girl starts to pull back and a guy starts chasing instead of letting her breathe and come back to you while you pursue your own goals.

If you really want to change something, I would recommend few books for you that was the biggest help to me in my progress:

Coach Corey Wayne 3 Percent Man - (free book on his webpage and a lot of videos on his youtube with case studies and advice’s)

Read his book, I mean READ IT, it’s golden and is very direct, easy to understand. As you are reading it you will see a lot of mistakes you do and he does give a good roadmap for how a man should act and how a relationship should move. Honestly, it did really help me to finally see some great success. He also has a lot of good content on ex’es on his youtube.

Second is Models by Mark Manson. More about the inner game, thinking. It will help you if you do break up and will want to get back to dating to get rid of some of that neediness or feeling like a loser. That’s something I was lead to by Belial quite recently and would say it’s number 2 book that’s I read that made the most difference in my life, but give the priority to Coach Corey’s book (read it few times, as each time you read you find new things)

4 Likes

can you help me on my situation?

1 Like

I can share the limited knowledge I have or probably point you in the rightdirection if I can’t. Tell me about.

The above poster has replied to @serpens_album

I think YOU didnt noticed it

2 Likes

King beleth will grant you what you want

1 Like