I got declined by Sallos

A throw back and update on my progress in this matter.

So my girl and I had started talking back and forth over past 2 weeks. We shared more open heart conversations than we did during our relationship. There were times when she expressed profound feelings for me saying stuff like she’s been incomplete without me and she loves me deeply. Then the very next moment she’d say things like this will never happen and we gotta move on. We’ve met each other several times in past two weeks. We even shared physical intimacy. I know she’s not the kind of girl whom just came back for that. She’s not the kind who would be intimate without emotions at all.

Cut to yesterday while we were spending our regular hours on phone the talks were distant. Even though she was being friendly she wasn’t emitting my partner kind of vibes. Yes I am an empath so I get to know. I was right about that feeling because when I woke up today I got a very dry message from her saying that we shouldn’t talk for now as its hurting both of us. And she needs time to decide about is. She needs this time in isolation and all I said to this was ‘alright’

But honestly, it’s not ok. I am getting a bit sick of this push me pull you situation. I’m definitely tired of this pendulum condition. And the way she swings is mind bothering. She becomes a different person all together. It’s like she’s got multiple personalities.

My question if anyone can help me figure out is: why this swinging. So when Kanika came back she said all the exact words I had wished for during my rituals. She was exactly the way I had asked her to be like. Even with the part when she finally opened up about every little reason for her to break up. Obviously it wasn’t just her parents she chose to call it quits. Then what happened during these 2 weeks that my spells weathered out. Why did she retrograde back to the same point where we began and I got into doing love spells.

Right I mean it. Her words “I need to make a decision about us in isolation” is the exact same thing she said when she broke up with me 6 weeks ago. What am I missing here? Please please help with your suggestions.

Sounds like her free will is coming back. Magick isn’t always permanent or perfect.

1 Like

You need to find someone to do a divination, not feed them any information on the situation and get them to give you a reading as to what is going on.

The other thing is that it might be a process, and she may just need time alone without anybody. Having someone in your face 24/7 may be too much, she may feel she’s too young, you’re too restrictive, whatever…

Perhaps Duke Sallos having refused assistance was an indicator, I don’t know.
Regarding free will, that is a moot point. some argue that there is no such thing, others will say that there is - you need to go with what your gut instinct says not with what you want it to say.

3 Likes

Honestly, it sounds like you did smother her by being needy. I know this because that’s where I failed many times myself in the past, everything seems great, but a girl starts to pull back and a guy starts chasing instead of letting her breathe and come back to you while you pursue your own goals.

If you really want to change something, I would recommend few books for you that was the biggest help to me in my progress:

Coach Corey Wayne 3 Percent Man - (free book on his webpage and a lot of videos on his youtube with case studies and advice’s)

Read his book, I mean READ IT, it’s golden and is very direct, easy to understand. As you are reading it you will see a lot of mistakes you do and he does give a good roadmap for how a man should act and how a relationship should move. Honestly, it did really help me to finally see some great success. He also has a lot of good content on ex’es on his youtube.

Second is Models by Mark Manson. More about the inner game, thinking. It will help you if you do break up and will want to get back to dating to get rid of some of that neediness or feeling like a loser. That’s something I was lead to by Belial quite recently and would say it’s number 2 book that’s I read that made the most difference in my life, but give the priority to Coach Corey’s book (read it few times, as each time you read you find new things)

4 Likes

can you help me on my situation?

1 Like

I can share the limited knowledge I have or probably point you in the rightdirection if I can’t. Tell me about.

The above poster has replied to @serpens_album

I think YOU didnt noticed it

2 Likes

King beleth will grant you what you want

1 Like

@Magic_01 and @eric433, you need to start a new thread and not derail OP’s; this thread isn’t about another Magicians services.

2 Likes

This is His thread so @Magic_01 and @eric433 are the ones in the wrong.
OP doesn’t have to notice who was spoken too, since it’s his thread he assumed the poster was being respectful and speaking to him.

1 Like

Thank you! I was wondering that too but didn’t want to ask in case the 4 penny thing is known by everyone but me.

It seems that one would need 5 pennies for the tie breaker. And then it’s the most out of five. Right?

1 Like

21 days shows some true commitment. Good luck in that, I hope you find the change you’re seeking. It might just be that after 21 days you see something different in the person or relationship. It might save you from a wrong decision. Or the change that occurs will be what it takes to make the relationship possible.

2 Likes

No was in a meeting so didn’t read the page thoroughly

1 Like

I hear you. But she’s back with me. It’s been almost two weeks. I’m a little foggy on the exact time because since the time she’s come back she’s so much more than the girl I had fallen in love with. And I’m saying that for good reasons. She’s so committed and expressive of her love now that these two weeks seems like a life time of a relationship. Long story short. She’s been treating me like her king and I’m treating her like my queen since she’s back. Sorry I realize that makes me sound younger than a teenager. But you get my drift.
So yeah 21 days really worked. Which got over day before yesterday.

1 Like

Archangel Michael cuts cords like… :boom: Momma’s apron strings gone in one thunderclap and… if you’re too old or past the right age for this AM will be mad about that too. Overdue cord cutting makes him angry, so just be ready for a loud voice etc… swoop gone!! Just don’t talk after you ask him to do this. Silence is golden. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I like happy endings. Be happy! You’ve earned it.

1 Like

“Q15) so you can help me to reunite with Kanika and we’re meant to be together. But you can’t help me get married with her and undo the things her mother did? - YES (3 heads)”

Seems like that was your answer but you were not content with that, so kept pushing the issue. He answered the best he could and if you sensed playing after that, it was because he was probably done. Just my intuitive 2 cents.

1 Like

Hi Serpens how are u… I am extremely new to this stuff but I did some white magic before n it didn’t work. I paid someone to do a spell for me n all she it is scam me. Just wondering if u can please help me bring my ex back…

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

You do work for people?