I give up

Since I can’t have an altar, I pretty much draw their sigil, chant the enn and say what I’d like help with. But for Archangel Michael I mostly call out his name and state my wish . Maybe am doing something wrong.

you need to do this untill the evocation is successfull

you can also evoke him
look for his sigil on here

One problem you’re going to have is getting in the way of the working. Especially with emotionally charged things. If someone else were to do this for you, you can still get in the way of it. Just something to be aware of.

Hi Sam, hope you find this helpful:

Vine - to break his will, your ex husband who works with others (very effective when somebody will work with lawyers, pay off a judge etc.)

Seer - will bring swift resolution to your situation

Ipos- to make yourself convincing, so next time you talk to the judge they will be charmed

Valefar- make your secretive ex husband confess that he is a pedophile unintentionally

Vassago- you can investigate what your ex husband hides from you, and bring awareness of what may come in relation to him

Agares- to assist you with communication next time you talk with judges and lawyers etc.

Bael- make your ex husband lose interest in you

Amducias - make your ex husband lose his will

Cimeries - remove your fears

Haures - bring justice upon your ex husband, he’ll suffer from emotional distress (and mental suffering)

Andromalius- bind him for extorting you

Dantalion - change his thoughts into settling and leaving you alone

Orias- change his mind without any words being spoken to him

Alloces- bind him so he can do no harm to you even though he may wish so

Furcas- make him feel guilty for his wicked actions

Shax - make his future plans go away from the correct path

Sabnock - make him exhausted

Forcalor - make him doubt himself

Marchosias- make him sense that you will always become victorious in all of the matters

Gaap - make him unable to concentrate

Forneus- to make your ex husband see the best in you

Astaroth - will give you an insight and practical solutions that you can apply to complex problems

Berith- give you the inner strength that you need

Aim- gives you courage when your situation becomes overwhelming

Paimon - cause confusion to your ex husband

Barbatos- make those in power respect you and notice you

7 Likes

How do you know when the evocation is successful?

fuck up his crown chakra that will ruin his reputation among other shit.

have a demon forcefully possess him to fuck him up from within

make his penis not work anymore give him an no sleep curse where he cannot sleep at all

Doesn’t this need a pro?

Why are you replying just to troll? What is wrong with you.

Try this:

It might seem minor but the internal shift will also fuel your magick. I really speak from experience here.

Mod hat on:

I understand the issues you raise but this is not the time or place, as a forum, to pursue what’s essentially a political agenda, and flipping that onto a member asking for help.

I’m going to edit the main body of your post to discourage others from running with it and derailing this topic. Please be courteous towards members if you reply to state you’re not interested, or simply ignore things you dislike, I manage to do that every day, and so do most of us on here. Cheers! :+1:

1 Like

you will have proof of the spirit’s presence

1 Like

Thank you. I will look them up and see who I connect to most.

1 Like

Hmm this sounds interesting. I will look this up as well. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks so much.
I try my best to ignore such but don’t know why that got to me . My ex isn’t interested in the kids at all. He wants to make them suffer .

1 Like

Hi, I’ve got another one for you, hope this helps:

Daniel- perfect one to help with legal decisions, you can name the judge, or another person of power that will help

Sealiah- takes back your rights that your ex husband has taken away from you, works well in legal situations

Mebahel- avoid injustice during court (if you ever make it that far)

Haaiah- works in legal cases and gives you fair judgment in all matters

Vehuiah- makes you carry out a difficult task when it feels like impossible to complete, strengthen your will to complete that task

Elemiah - brings relief when you are unable to relax or recover from a problem that leaves you anxious and preoccupied

Hahaiah- makes your adversity put to a halt and overcome adverse situations so you may escape from it

Yezelel- find out what your ex husband is planning against you

Hariel- if all you want is peace and a peaceful period of time, this angel can come in handy

Hakemiah- if your ex husband still oppresses you up to a point where you can’t lead the life you want to lead, use this angel to come for aid

Lovel- if you’re ever struggling to make decisions, this angel makes you sense your own true will and sense how the future will manifest for you

Pahaliah- power to find your balance in life

Nelachel- brightens your mood and removes negative mood

Omael- whenever you fail in a hurtful way and you feel like you can’t recover, this angel can help you heal when you have failed, even when the fault wasn’t yours

Vesheriah- to be protected against the actions of the unfair person

Yichuiah- when your ex husband is still trying to harm you, this angel will help. Works best when you know your enemy and what they might plan to do to you

Rehoel- when you’re completely burnt out and exhausted and not get the time to recover, this angel makes recovery faster

Michel- to influence thoughts, decisions and feelings of anybody who has more power than you (good for influencing the judge)

Vevaliah- he will just destroy your ex husband (angels are worse than demons), this angel works very quickly

Ariel- when you are faced with a big challenge, this angel will give you time and space to plan discreetly and quietly

Menakel- keeps your thoughts clear during stressful times

Hachashiah- make better judgments o how to make decisions by helping you see the whole situation

Nitel- whenever there chaos or suspect that a coming situation will be chaotic, this angel will bring you stability

Poiel- obtains any desire, whenever it feels impossible or out of reach, this angel breaks through the barrier

Iyahel- if adversity is unavoidable, this angel will give you the strength to get through it

1 Like

yes. I’m sorry.

1 Like

a demon can teach you

no problem

@Lady_Eva can you please pm me .Id like to discuss something with you if you don’t mind