I feel like dying

How old are your children?

9years and 2 years

Why can’t you get a job that will make you financially independent so you can rent a small appartment?

If your getting 10M in a settlement … just chill out meditate and try your best to keep your cool , that’s basically complete freedom on earth if your getting 10 million dollars

Try these:

Vine - To make a vicious former lover feel love for you. This is not for reconciliation, but to cause weakness and confusion during a breakup or divorce.

Seer - To influence others to make a rapid decision in your favor.

Belial - For any type of legal problem. Great for winning in legal battles.

Also:
Alloces - To bind a named individual, so that they can cause you no harm, even though they may wish it. (For the brother, mother and even ex if you want to.)

2 Likes

on My previous posts, I’ve explained that I found out my ex was sleeping with kids. He’s a public figure in California . So I left him immediately and reported him.He is very rich so he has sooooo many people in his pockets. He even paid cops to harass and arrest me.He sends thugs after me all the time so I had to move my kids to my parents farm since it’s safer .Ive tried getting jobs a couple of times but he always finds me. He is a terrible man.

This is clearly abuse, and you should be able to make a police report. They might calm down if they realise they will get a civil or criminal record out of it.

Also sell the story to the newspapers. Ruin his reputation and public support. No mercy, pedos get no quarter.

What country are you in? In the US you should be able to find a shelter for battered wives or women with children.

Try Belial for getting free and finalizing the divorce. Use freezer spells and exile spells to get them as much out of your and your kids life as possible until then.
Run a death curse - those usually have the effect of simply removing the person from your life as if they died, and if he actually dies, the only good pedo is a dead pedo, so that’s fine.

3 Likes

And he doesn’t find you at your parents’ farm?
How about that:

Am Kenyan myself but my ex is American. I had great lawyers representing me in the states but he also got to them.

You’ve made so many threads and got so much advice, did you try any of that?

I never leave the compound really. And if I do am in total disguise.

Believe me I have. I can’t do a full evocation with candles and incense because of privacy but I normally use sigils .

He paid the judge and got a gag order. I can’t actually speak to the press

Found these on another thread of yours:

And for this problem:

I found these on your other threads:

1 Like

Thanks a lot I will do this tonight.
I have also been trying to get an entity that will work with me and get my life on track and in return it can feed off my brother. Make him weak, sick all the time. Maybe even get into an accident and be paralyzed. I don’t want him to die , that’s just easy . I need him to suffer.

Is your top priority not to get away from everything to save your children, since your ex husband sent cops and thugs after you?
Maybe I’m wrong, but I feel like something is not adding up here.

1 Like

No, it’s not. That takes time and you’ll find quite a lot of resistance.

In your place, I would go in steps. And the first step is to secure your and your kids safety and well being. If this guy is giving you a shitload of problems because he wants, then I’ll force some indifference into him. That way you’ll be safer.

After that, you have all the time in the world to get back at him in any way you see fit.

Yes that’s my top priority. I said I’d like to work with an entity that’ll help me get back on track.Meaning , have my ex back off , get my kids to safety etc and in return feed off my brothers energy, his blood and his pain.
What’s not adding up if I may ask?

I posted on your previous thread all the possible spirits (angels and demons) that I could find and could fit with your situation in life. I recommend you to get creative with it and start taking actions and slowly gaining back control. That’s all I can say. My last advice would be to ask Lucifer for guidance while you’re at it, you will be amazed with the results once you start taking actions

Quite a few entities were given in this thread. You don’t need candles or incense or anything like that in order to call upon these spirits. It should also be noted that you have to be willing to meet the spirits halfway, you can’t call upon them and expect them to do all the work for you.

If they provide a way out, you can choose to take it or stay where you are and keep complaining.

Good luck.

1 Like