I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Hold my beer

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: donā€™t do it

4 Likes

Hey :blush: Sometimes good looking people fail too in getting Girlfriend.

3 Likes

This thread is fascinating. :thinking:

I think OP might have already given up, but Iā€™ll offer my $0.02 anyway, on the off chance it might help someone. Being physically attractive helps, but itā€™s not the be-all end-all. Iā€™ve been dating my primary partner for almost seven years now. When he first fell for me, I was overweight and had bad teeth and acne. He refers to me as a smart investment now (lol) because Iā€™ve gotten better looking over time. When we first met, not so much.

If you are a confident person who is not afraid to let your true personality shine, you can still attract people who will love you. You should still put in a minimum of effort like good hygiene and well fitting clothes, but physical attraction is only one part of a relationship.

5 Likes

How you pretend someone to fall in love with you, if you dont love your self first? first love your selfā€¦ Then you see the mĆ”gickā€¦ But if your are even not Able to do that then there is no perspective like everyone say above (Love your self)

3 Likes

At this point, no. I was trying to be nice and relate to how she feels, but sheā€™s not taking it in. I was a teen once. My teen years were spent trying to fight the legal system to go back to public school and not have to be forced into the ā€œDisabilities studentā€ label which only proved to alienate me from my peers. I WISH ALL I HAD TO STRESS OVER WAS FINDING A GIRLFRIEND. You want to talk about harsh? Try going through my experience. I was thrown away and treated like I was a monster, something akin to that movie Carrie without the crazy mom and the pig blood. The very same laws that were meant to protect me only served to oppress me, and Iā€™m still dealing with the trauma currently in my 20s. That is harsh.

Teenager or not, Beachbionic is a mentally capable human being who can apply logic. Iā€™m sick of making excuses for other peopleā€™s bad behavior, especially since I canā€™t use my own condition as one. Besides, do we really know the full extent of her situation, or just what she chooses to show us. Maybe sheā€™s going after the wrong type of guy. Maybe thereā€™s plenty of guys, or simply just one, who actually respects and adores her that she simply isnā€™t acknowledging because he (or they) just donā€™t live up to her standards. Yes, at a time, I was (and still am) one of those guys. Yes, being a ā€œnice guyā€ doesnā€™t make you entitled to sex, but it does entitle you to acknowledgement. She calls herself ugly, yet we donā€™t even know what she looks like. Whoever this poor un-acknowledged guy is, I hope he moves on.

I know in community college this girl I went to highschool with who still acts like she did in high school. Sheā€™s selfish, petty, and absolutely obsessed over everything superficial. Donā€™t get me wrong, sheā€™s attractive, but her petty behavior and obsession takes away from that. Iā€™m not the most stunning, the most masculine, or the most immediately charming (I wonā€™t claim Iā€™m full blown ugly), but Iā€™m intelligent, creative, deep thinking, and I try (even with her once or twice) to be as kind and compassionate as I can. In comparison to her, Iā€™m a god. I was her nice guy in highschool. Now, I just say let the bitch suffer the consequences of her own ignorance and shallowness. You canā€™t save a girl from her own self destruction. Neither help nor harm.

Physical appearances arenā€™t exactly the end all keys to getting a relationship. Any woman can be beautiful. Hell, Iā€™m attracted to most of the girls that pass by me in school. Theyā€™re all diverse and honestly thatā€™s what makes them sexy. On the inside theyā€™re all the same and that isnā€™t sexy. So Iā€™m going to come out and say it. As harsh as it may be, maybe it needs to be said. This has gone on long enough.

Beach bionic, if I see you, I may actually think youā€™re pretty cute. But in absolute honesty, its not youā€™re appearance that makes you ugly. Itā€™s youā€™re attitude. So far Iā€™ve only known you by your posts and I interpret you as petty, desperate, and shallow. And these are qualities that make anyone, man or woman, UGLY. You can control your attitude, your behavior, your perspective on the world, but so far you seem to refuse to. You can altar your appearance all you want (which I think isnā€™t so bad), but until you grow out of this pettiness, you do not deserve a relationship. I for one hope that all guys you meet will be warded away from you until you choose to actually mature.

And for the record, this is a forum about magic, the occult, and working with spirits. While you can go onto here and express a personal problem you have, this isnā€™t some teen help me hotline. People here can suggest spirits you can work with to help you become more attractive, but frankly theyā€™ll most likely tell you the exact same thing I am, and they will be harsher than I could ever be.

I suggest you find a hobby. Get involved with a project. Study a subject of interest. Find an ideal to strive for. Something. A relationship is a nice treat to have that weā€™re all programmed to desire. However, when that seems to be all you strive for, then no god or goddess can help you.

6 Likes

O.O

download

4 Likes

probably nobody cares but just going to say I gave up on physical needs during my stay in magick and the occult I literally am consumed by it and could care less about worldy affairs and earthly temptationsā€¦

3 Likes

I just use my dick to go pee pee no sexy stuffā€¦

3 Likes

literally USA could get nuked by North Korea and I wouldnā€™t give a shit less if I die good I can be in my natural spirit form at lastā€¦

2 Likes

I am on the same path . 26 year old and canā€™t get a womanā€¦ I only been touched by female spirit while back. I am good looking tho I am muscular is just I am short and a bit deformed cause of my skeleton problemā€¦ Anyway for now I need to focus on becoming a great magician a woman wold distract me.

3 Likes

Well said Davethebarbarian. Well said.

1 Like

even though I give two shits about women I still get plenty of pretty ones flirting with me all ages teens cougars and even the younger ones I think itā€™s Azazels touch he is a sex crazed maniacā€¦

3 Likes

Bejabbers

3 Likes

You spoke truth, Blessings

2 Likes

Sigh I love you ! Haha :heart:ļø Speak on it sis

3 Likes

LOL, donā€™t be bitter, itā€™s not a good look.

Lol if you thought this was a compliment I can see why you date mainly ā€œHo chicksā€

2 Likes

OK, which part I got wrong! Grammer or vocabulary?! :confused:

2 Likes

None of the above, saying you date mainly ā€œho chicksā€ and doing a 180 and calling a woman beautiful isnā€™t exactly shooting your shot well enough. Itā€™s a double sided compliment and isnā€™t going to be seen as genuine.

Not picking a fight with you, just plain advice here

1 Like

Interesting the OP disappeared. And just my take on this whole thing is you want someone to want you as is and thatā€™s fine. But you donā€™t want to improve yourself not even FOR yourself. Donā€™t want to take advice. Donā€™t want to take action. This is a black magick forum. The whole idea is to take action and make moves. You want it? GET IT.

3 Likes