I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Me hyping myself when he’s 6’2 and is a big boy in all places :rofl:

4 Likes

weight has nothing to do with it…but if the weight is causing health problems,then you can start a diet.

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying, but men are visual… … be the best you can be and work your best asset

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the OP to send me her intro, then she will be able to post on here again. :+1:

5 Likes

That’s my goal now. I am neck deep in the RHP and overcoming sexuality/urge is one of the main priority. No fap almost literally gave me super power.

2 Likes

Believe me brother, as someone living in the Himalayas almost a hermits life, I can related to that for sure.

1 Like

tumblr_inline_nt8tebt9b51t2wkm7_500

3 Likes

@BeastCreature

I am making this forum inefficient ??

Yes! From which source did you get to see that Abrahamic religion invented the word ugly. Before Abraham came to earth and gave birth to Isaac and Ishmel that word has existed.

How do u know she had sex before?

I used my sense of reasoning.

I am trying to be nice and boost her confidence .

I appreciate your effort.

Thank you.

You are welcome.

1 Like

You called?

6 Likes

We can all find somebody since there someone for everyone.

1 Like

Not true, everybody got a soulmate is a bogus fact!

2 Likes

If true then how do you know?

1 Like

Show me few who have finally got their soulmate. Then I may consider about it being true!!!

1 Like

Good point but still it not difficult to find a fling at least. And maybe a long term relationship.

1 Like

Hmm, yes I see you :wink:

2 Likes

Is that you that has been stalking me?

1 Like

You are not ugly you perceive yourself to be that way but I know that once you realize how beautiful you actually are you will find someone quite quickly!

3 Likes

Time for this topic to have a nap, I think - OP was banned for not replying to intro request then going on a spree of abusing flags by the way.

5 Likes