I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

I’m a guy and I used to think I can get a girlfriend without those things but then I realized most people want PLEASURE not pure LOVE

So now I’m working on myself

6 Likes

@Demeter

I LOVE women without make up! It’s rare to see a girl my age (25) without make up in my city…

I always ask them if they can show up without make up on our first date. Unfortunately, most girls won’t do that.

I was to see your real face. Your real soul. I’m all about purity I guess. When they are comfortable some will take it off. :innocent:

6 Likes

Thanks, Which city do you live in?

1 Like

Already asked the same question but he/she never replied.
One person less to talk with-check :grin:

3 Likes

@Demeter

Rotterdam (Netherlands, Europe) :innocent: We have 2 major cities, Rotterdam & Amsterdam. Amsterdam is our capital city. World Famous for our redlight district / cocaine & hookers :joy:

Rotterdam was the biggest port worldwide, but we are 2nd place now behind Singapore.

I was trying to upload a picture from iphone but it’s broken I think? Can’t upload via mobile.

![image|551x310](upload://t2uagMo0o9ufKb2GGX6TNVM4WZ0.jpeg)
3 Likes

For me, I’m not picky as to what a girl looks like. However she can be as gorgeous as Aphrodite and still be repulsive if she’s as desperate as you’re showing yourself to be. That is ugly.

All a relationship is is just a nice thing to have in life. Wanting one isn’t an issue, but treating it like it’s the most important thing is. Anyone, man or woman, who is that desperate and obsessed, doesn’t actually deserve one.

4 Likes

I think you are being a bit too harsh especially since I’m getting the vibe that BeachBionic is really young possibly a teenager.

4 Likes

You are a female… A female… A female… A female… Do you not realize that by simply being born with a vagina places you above 50% of all other humans looking to feel like they have value? You are a female your value is already existing because…vagina… You don’t have to actually achieve anything in life nor do you have to even do anything. You have value because you exist with a vagina. Why don’t you be honest with yourself and just say you are angry because you are not pretty enough for the caliber of man you feel you are entitled to because of vagina.

I don’t mean to be an asshole but you are not a fucking victim. Your gender alone gives you privilege in a monopoly over sex so stop acting like you are powerless. You are not! You have a unique position based on gender alone so stop with this bullhorn and get back on your horse and ride.

You have a distinct advantage over 50% of the population I suggest you make use of it and stop bitching. The only thing that can keep you from getting a boyfriend since you are female is having a shitty personality. If you walk around all Debbie Downer then no shit! Even the ugliest guys won’t talk to you even if you are kind of hot because you walk around feeling sorry for yourself instead of realizing you have the power and you are in control and perhaps what you need is some of our female friends here to slap you back into reality and out of your self defeating attitude! Get a grip!tenor

14 Likes

Fuck men you dont need themm. You are a strong independent woman!
DO NOT PINE OVER ANY MAN.
If you’re looking to get laid then find a dude. Send em good angle pics. And maybe you’ll get his dick hard and he wont even care what you look like.
BUT… if you’re looking for a meaningful relationship… those things take time honey. And when it happens… they’ve gotten nothing to do with looks.

5 Likes

Yeah, please do. We also want that!!!

By the way, looks also matters in relationships. Its not some ideal platonic love type shit.

7 Likes

Love is blind, my friend.

4 Likes

Can you truely love him?

images%20(6)
Or him
images%20(7)

3 Likes

Fuckin maybe. Who tf knows. He dont look like he’s into girls but yea if he made me laugh, was smart, and I could talk about my black magick with em without judgment, I’d consider going on a date.
As far as “love” though you cant just show someone a picture and say “could you love them?” Lmao what if they torture puppies or some shit :joy:. It just doesnt happen like that.

Didn’t I tell you some of the most beautiful things go unnoticed?? That applies here.

But fuck it I’m young and my views of love may be skewed :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

They are! Direct the emotion of love towards something bigger, more sublime. May be the existence, stuff like that. It will be more rewarding and fulfilling.

Lol, don’t know what’s in this word ‘Love’ that makes all women go nuts!

2 Likes

Dont think I’m obsessed with it my dude. Goodness I come on here to tell a girl that love has nothing to do with looks and I get stereotyped! Sheesh!

That sounds like such a penis thing to say :joy::joy:What, you think you’re gonna go up to a woman and tell them you love them and they’ll melt all over you?? I would hope they’d have more of a brain. Idk what kind of women you’ve been talking to.

5 Likes

Well, you are in love with a ethereal being, so thought may be you are into stuff like this.
Women ARE more emotional, specially towards the emotion of love, which is closely related to getting attention. THIS is a FACT, and nobody can deny it.

Mainly Ho chicks. Sadly not nearly as beautiful as you!

2 Likes

SO WHAT?! What kind of magick you think I do? Rainbow and flower evocations? (Nothing Asgardian or relating to the bifrost counts).

And yea lol women require more attention and affection than men (for the most part). Women are work. Which is why no man who is not willing to put in that work is deserving of being pined over.
KNOW YOUR WORTH! @BeachBionic You are a goddess queen and your body is your temple. Love it. How can you expect someone to love you if you don’t love yourself?..
That’s like wanting to have someone over to your house… but not opening the doors because you’re ashamed of where you live.
Your body is your temple. Your house.

That’s because women are built on love. We’re fucking magickal beings my dude. Straight gateways to the other side. Our wombs are the bridge between flesh and spirit.
Magick.

5 Likes

This is why I’m glad I’m gay. I don’t need to play red light green light with women to have sex. I just need to show a guy my shirtless pic and we become fuck buddies.

5 Likes

I am think I read it once in your comment, that’s why!

I thought women are naturally jealous towards other women! Now I am confused!!!

1 Like

Oh mylanta. I’m actually gonna be 19 in exactly 2 months. Wow I think the ground is shaking oh dear. I just realized.

Unfortunately that’s true but it shouldn’t be like that. Women are always subjected to judgement. If they’re “ugly” they’re judged. If they’re “pretty” they’re judged. By males And other females and it’s disgusting. Just purely based off looks unique to females.

4 Likes