I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Because of my level of ugly.

5 Likes

Are you using magick for it? Glamours? Are you working on improving yourself as a person? Are you going to the gym? Are you investing in clothes and makeup? Are you working on self love? Those things can help you achieve your goal :slight_smile:

16 Likes

There are demons you can call upon and make someone fall head over heels in love with youā€¦

Glamours can be a big help if your unattractive and only youā€™ll know the truth.
You could evoke the goddesses of beauty and ask them for help.
You can find someone else whoā€™s ugly? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all.
All in all, thereā€™s a lot you can do so instead of calling yourself ugly and being down about it- go out there and change it.

12 Likes

i can prove you wrong

6 Likes

I feel like I might never find a boyfriend because you said if Iā€™m unattractive Iā€™ll know the truth.

2 Likes

I want a guy to accept me without makeup ,going to the gym and the nice clothes.

6 Likes

There is someone for everybody, no matter how u look or is shaped. Trust me on this.
There is beauty in everybody. Just let it shine.

4 Likes

If youā€™re not willing to put work into yourself, no guy will either. You donā€™t need to own Gucci, just clothes that look nice and fit well (amazon is your best friend), and you donā€™t need to be super fit. Just a healthy body and good hygiene. I used to feel the same way but I grew into my looks and began to focus on developing myself physically, spiritually, and psychologically. If you have any mental traumas or self esteem issues, youā€™ve got to deal with that if you want a healthy relationship.

16 Likes

But I might be on a higher level of ugly then all the other girls with bofriend.

2 Likes

I see other girls with boyfriend but they donā€™t have nice clothes.

2 Likes

Beauty comes from inside. ā€œpicture perfectā€ is not what a real man seeks for.
Just be patient, and you twin soul will come to you.
As the old ones say; ā€œthere is a meaning with everythingā€

6 Likes

Which would give you an edge over them if you had nice clothes. You can get good looking good fitting shirts and pants for cheap if you know where to look.

5 Likes

I want a guy to accept me with out the nice cloths.

3 Likes

On a physical level: squat (10times) at home with dumbells for 30 days without fail. Then 1wk off then another 30 days. Join a team sport if your feeling extra crazy! Exercise releases endorphins. Endorphins make you feel good. Stand tall, shoulders back; this releases hormones that CAUSE you to feel confident.
Mentally: hypnosis. Self hypno saved me. It sounds crazy, listen to a confident/Im sexy hypno (YT has heaps). If neg self talk is an issue wear an elastic band on your wrist and snap it everytime a negative thought pops in.
Magick: Glamour spells! People treat you differently, eventually youā€™ll be convinced of your own magick. Glamour every mirror you own.
Self care/love: pamper yourself! Get a foot massage once a month. Do face masks, soak in a bath with candles around sipping wine once a wk. Theres at least one feature we all have that stands out, highlight yours. Find a perfume that smells glamorous/sexy or whatever look you want to try and do not leave the house without it dabbed behind you ears!
Your not ugly, your low on self esteemā€¦weā€™ve all been there!

13 Likes

IĀ“d say your mindset is the most important bit here.
Have faith in yourself, believe that the right one will come.
Seek for him in the right places, and he will show up.
And forget the nice clothes, just smell nice. We love the nice way the girls smell <3

6 Likes

@BeachBionic

I am a 25 yrs old male and iā€™m in the same boat as you. Iā€™m going to tell you, TO SUCK IT UP :smiley: And start working on yourself !! :sunglasses:

Yes, if you are ugly, the odds are stacked against you, thatā€™s why we have a wonderful lovely forum like this to help! Call on all the demons, and start working your ass off, literally, (squats for a nice booty) and improving aura, energy , self esteemm, social network, body (very important! )

Iā€™m working with Lucifer on my personal body goals as well and I go to the gym. I feel good. I mean demons can take you so far, but for real appearance improving you have to put in the work!

I can assure you that most men will go wild for you, if you have a fitgirl body with amazing legs, ass, curvy, etc etc,

And if you want to turbo charge everything, I invite you to look for a book named Active Dreaming by Robert Balthazar. You can change your appearance / heal yourself / and more in your lucid dreams. But the thing is you need to be able to do that. So practice lucid dreaming. :innocent:

8 Likes

@BeachBionic

Yes, there ARE guys who will do that! BUTā€¦ I donā€™t think you will find them (sexually) attractive!

Question for you: what kind of men do you like? Who will make YOU weak in the knees? Please post a few pictures along with your reply pleasešŸ˜ƒ

I wonder what they look likeā€¦ Tall? Handsome perhaps? Maybe a lean body? Muscled body? Handsome face?

5 Likes

I personally donā€™t care much about beauty, as much as I do, health and qualities/strengths, when it comes to these types of relationships.
So, one must have a strong body, not to please my eyes, but for proof of strength, not just physical but mental, as well.
One might argue, that, Beauty is a strength, in the social realm. And one might be very right in that commentary.
But not all strengths are equal. I prefer strengths that come from within, not from without.
Being beautiful cannot be a disadvantage, donā€™t get me wrong, but itā€™s not the most important strength, far from that. Someone ugly, very strong mentally and physically, is far more desirable as a partner, than a beautiful one, who is very weak mentally and physically.
To be honest, I donā€™t really care about the casual relationship pattern, I care about creation of the strongest offspring.

My point being, there is a variety of people who might find things important within you for them, enough to overpass your ugliness. Donā€™t worry about that. We might be rare, but we still exist.

Focus on your other qualities.

6 Likes

Many pol have had that feeling at some point.
I never thought i would get a gf since in my eyes info t look good.
However good look is a bate it will help attract attention but If guys come for your look then they may only want something shallow.

First priority is feeling good about yourself that quality and inner strenght will shown through and for me that attitude is way better the Looking like a movie star.

Training is a great way to both improve look but more important improve health and boost confidence.

Now a joke that is true.
https://goo.gl/images/Ff1MYc

4 Likes

rule of the earth ugliest girl can get some one before the ugliest guy.

10 Likes