I Feel An End

Last night I had a dream about large tornados occurring all over the US. Killing lots of people. Tornados scare me but I wasnt scared of the one in my town. I was safe. But everywhere else was being ripped apart.

But when things calmed down people who think like us were the only ones left. And animals. I think something big is going to end soon. I had asked Lucifer the previous night to give me a dream explaining what I’m supposed to do. And that was the dream I got. As the world I knew ended. All I had to do was watch…

6 Likes

A few different kinds of groups see a storm as immanent, but to be fair, some of them are the type that always do. It might not be a bad thing, but take care of you and yours.

5 Likes

There is gonna be an elemental effect no doubt.
I don’t want to be political but it seems the hills of California are burning during a quite convenient time.

2 Likes

No, not elemental, “storm” is a metaphor. That’s what they’re calling it.

3 Likes

I’m just not sure if it was metaphor for the religious cycle to end and begin anew with those like us. Or what it meant. I used to wake up to dreams about tornados as if it were a dream about a monster. Like the tornado would be in my room when I awoke. But then have dreams about being a police officer and taking a bullet to the skull like it was a trip to the spa.

But this time I watched the destruction serenely and with fascination. And I feel a strong ending feeling.

Well, we are supposed to be in a period of transition from the age of Pisces?, though it’s supposed to take while.
I think the human world is looking quite volatile, but the dream may be telling you it it’ll be ok for you and not to worry, even though there’s a tornado warning, your house will be missed. Maybe batten down the hatches as you would to prepare for any storm.

2 Likes

That could be… I’ll keep attention to my dreams in the next few days. I used to get clairvoyant dreams nightly as a child. It seems to be returning.

2 Likes

Lucifer has told me multiple times “ A storm is coming.” Or he’s spoken it through me. This usually had to do with someone else and not me- not necessarily a literal storm although that happened also. Looking back, it directly affected me because I loved that person but it wasn’t an actual storm. It was trouble on the horizon. Just keep your eyes open :grinning:.

3 Likes

The end is near has been being yelled on the mountain for the last several thousand years at a minimum. In a way it is absolutely true, but not how many see it. Allow me to qualify that statement.

Time is a creation. Spirits exist outside of the concept of time, space and matter. Since all time is now in spirit speak, then who’s to say what the word “end” even means. Most folks gnosis seems to lean more toward transition than finality.

Another often quoted theory, from the Bible states: “With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like a day.” (2 Peter 3:8) By that math, the biblical book authors were speaking about an “end of days event” which was only a “few years” out from their prime. This model appeared to be referenced in passing during early space era speaches. A President Kennedy speech from the middle of the last century, the moon speech, comes to mind. See below:

“No man can fully grasp how far and how fast we have come, but condense, if you will, the 50,000 years of man¹s recorded history in a time span of but a half-century. Stated in these terms, we know very little about the first 40 years, except at the end of them advanced man had learned to use the skins of animals to cover them. Then about 10 years ago, under this standard, man emerged from his caves to construct other kinds of shelter. Only five years ago man learned to write and use a cart with wheels. Christianity began less than two years ago. The printing press came this year, and then less than two months ago, during this whole 50-year span of human history, the steam engine provided a new source of power.” (JFK)

Bottom line, regardless of your world view, be prepared and have a plan to survive for 3 - 6 months of hard times. Its just smart to do as @Mulberry stated.

This goes for every grown ass man & woman out there. If your responsible enough to come to this site and learn how to summon up devils, then its on you and you alone to save your own ass by at least a half ass prep. Failure to prepare is preparing to fail. You are no longer ignorant of this reality.

Have a plan, but dont let it consume you. Live your life. Have balance in all your affairs.

4 Likes

I think the end might be for me… I’ve become immeasurably screwed over suddenly on my bills with no way to recover… my body is screaming for me to find poison hemlocks and devour them tonight… I dont want to go but I never really did belong in this world. I’m scared… funny that I should be made to leave this world on a day that’s so nice and beautiful…

Dont allow anyone or thing to influence you in any sort of a self destructive path. While I agree that time is a construct, it was constructed and you put within it for a reason.

That reason has absolutely nothing to do with eating poisonous plants. There is no lesson to learn there. Find your why.

No one can make you do anything.

Enjoy the day. You declared it to be nice and beautiful which indictates that you can clearly identify and experience joy. So you know it exist, seek continued and expanded joy through continued life experiences. They are there in this plane of existence, trust me.

Reject & Banish all self destructive thoughts. If they persist, banish every invited influence one by one until you flush out the imposter whispering bad ideas like hemlock into your ear.

Embrace life, imo the spirits come rushing when called to this plane because this plane is the big show. Be happy to be here. If you don’t like what your daily experiences in your life are like, then change them in a healthy manner. Plenty of help is out there to guide you to any goal or destination.

5 Likes

We all make crappy decisions of this nature. It’s certainly not the end…you recover, you learn from it and go on. You have a good cry and feel scared and sorry for yourself, it’s allowed…but don’t let it take you down. It’s going to be okay.

Did your parasites sneak back? You felt a lot better when you got rid of them last time.

I would say, that you don’t seem the type to have forced your way here to take advantage, like some have, and in that case you belong, but those telling you you don’t, really don’t. It’s not for them to say.

2 Likes

California has always had fires for years

1 Like

I dont think the parasites are back… I cant afford to pay back my debt. And bankruptcy isnt an option… there’s no hope left for me and nobody can spare me the money to help pay it off this month… my life is in ruins… death is the only option I have left…

There is always a way out! Stay positive as much you can. The second you start going along with these negative thoughts you are cursing yourself! Trust me if you only knew the place I was in 6 months ago you would be shocked that I’m alive and happy. Have faith Miracles do happen but you have to believe!!!

Look at the News. 22 Tornados hit the midwest or Eastern half of U.S.

1 Like

If you, or anyone else, are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now, your thinking may be overwhelmed by your current situation, so reaching out for help in the offline world is important.

Here are some additional contacts, also for anyone else who finds this topic and is feeling the same way:

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

People who have a helpline or other online resources they have found useful in their own location are welcome to send me the link and I will add it. :+1:

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

This might also help, if you can’t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

With that said, please consider sticking around and fixing the money problem, it’s not worth dying over a social construct like “money” and “debt” that is currently failing you. You have done nothing wrong and deserve to have better than dying because of ones and zeroes held in some file.

1 Like

If you refer to the debts in your intro… Its students loans and credit cards…fuck paying them back at the moment…not important. Ive straight walked the fuck away from cc debts like that back in my younger days. If you owed a huge pile of gambling debts to “very serious folks” it would be more of an issue. Credit card companies are not worth the hassle in the big picture. Send em $5 bucks a month good faith, and look for tricky ways to beat em on YouTube. Too easy.

1 Like

What kind of cash are you talking about?