I Feel An End

dont keys just ask for guidances from your guides. thats y they r there after all

1 Like

Yes the end is near and gods have reincarnated again on this earth ( Satan samael Rudra and lucifer sons ) and thereā€™s a big thing coming all I can tell you is be prepared fo the change

I really donā€™t feel that mankind will be wiped out any time soon.
Maybe in a hundred years or so because an asteroid or a gamma burst.
When I think of ā€œthe Beast systemā€; I think of a farm or a zoo.
Mankind reverted back to stupid beasts blindly relying on their keepers for sustenance.

I would hang fire on a debt issue. Worst case, get out some more debt, to fly to a different country as a foreign student, stay resident there until the debt expiry occurs in 25 years.
(I actually did this)

2 Likes

I set up a GoFundMe to try and get help getting out of my current debt. If anyone wants the link PM me. Iā€™m trying to hold on strong.

Really? What day was that?

I would hang fire on a debt issue. Worst case, get out some more debt, to fly to a different country as a foreign student, stay resident there until the debt expiry occurs in 25 years.
(I actually did this)

I would love to go to Japan and do this but staying there until Iā€™m 50 sounds terrifying.

Just yesterday, tje daily News Report on cellphone

1 Like

Personally this sounds like a bad situation.

You shouldnt move unless you have things set up. Money (Surplus Emergency Fundā€¦10k)+(Living Money $30k). Must know enough Japanese, have proper secured paperwork to move into the area and be there legally to stay. Have the proper education/skills because countries that ate strict on immigration tend to see how you contribute to the economy as a citizen.

If you choose to ā€œbum aroundā€ you could end up in a bad situation lile some pervert that likes to buy girls panties out of a vending machine. Could be way worse, but I should not have to want to mention it.