I don't want to answer the call yet

Ima check her first then ima let you guys know what she saids Latter when I get home a mediate

Nah I don’t use any of the i just go by the feeling I just mediate in front of her altar and just ask a Question then let whatever feeling she throws at me be the answer the feeling she throws usually speaks a whole sentence that’s how sometime I Communicate with Ubis and Angels is kinda hard to explain but yeah thats how I do at least and it hasn’t lead me wrong yet

1 Like

As i said investigate the aspects of devotional worship from the vedic perspective. More often than not when the concept comes up with most spirits wanting to work with a person this is more in line with what is meant.

Yeah ill further look into that cuz whenever worship is thrown i always feel like i need to lower myself to worship or serve that said Being and I dont want any of that i am nobodys lacky

Yeah that is the knee jerk reaction from the western monotheistic idea of worship.

1 Like

Well I am learning something I knew what you said without looking it up :joy:

1 Like

@Sylus feel free to DM me if you need help or advice.

I Just got a quick little reading in which I asked lilith what the she wants from me or whats she expecting of me and she said ( the she wants me to be happy and to put my faith in her to put my disteny in her hands to let her become my Goddess and let her bring me to a happy life)

1 Like

A minimum of 3 unbiased, non-frontloaded readings are better, because you dont need to make lilith your goddess for her to aid you, nor do you need a another entity to improve your life. However, if you actually feel like you want to dive into it than go for it.

2 Likes

Im Not getting on my Knees

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

No one is telling you to get on your knees or bow!

Devotional work can be anything from your heart! It can be as simple as saying hey your presence means a lot to me, I appreciate you do stick around. :black_heart::v:t2:

2 Likes

Okay Kool but I already have someone I follow and thats Santa Muerte soo Idk

You do not need to offer any physical offerings if you do not wish to do so. However you can if you want to. I never had a spirit who asked for offerings from me actually. However I do like to sometimes incorporate that into my practice out of free will and I found it as something to learn additionally and grow from. The same way as you enter a new path for the first time and want to learn a bit of everything and like a new skill. :thinking:

1 Like

Sometimes spirits can be persistent in all honesty! Especially if they have something HUGE to offer you or there’s a shift that needs to happen in your life and you would miss out on something important that you are unaware of right now. Then again you have the right to say no and test the spirit also.

You can simply meditate on this. If not banish the spirits and then if you want to feel more safe and in control. Invoke/evoke when you are ready another time with the intention of calling upon the spirit you want not focusing on the past and forgetting about the situation.

2 Likes

I know I do this with Santa Muerte out of love and appreciation for her THE ONLY THING I dont want to do is worship anybody my WHOLE SPIRIT OR BEING refuses i can literally Feel in rooted deep in my Heart Chakra

Don’t worship then. No one will force you to do so, I don’t worship either. :woman_shrugging:

I’ve honestly never heard of Azazel seeking out people for worship. He is a free thinker and feels that everyone should be. All he expects from the practitioner usually is to treat him as if he is a guest in the home which I think is reasonable enough. I would be wary of entities who are hounding you for worship, sounds like they could be parasites if I were to give any input.

4 Likes

Got you thank and sorry i didn’t see this

1 Like

Yessss verray nice! :facepunch:

Soo I got home and this is Santa Muertes Take on it

so I just double check with her and No is not a Parasite is Actually them but she said I feel pressure because I keep doubting my abilities and what I’ve lost not what I gain which I don’t see but the keeps me from transforming or advancing which is why I feel pressure by their presence

1 Like

Makes sense to me, generally if pressure or resistance to something that would be beneficial pops up along with a string of fears it is generally unconscious resistance of some kind.

From what i have heard so far it sound like this would be related to your ideas of monotheism and the way they worship with how your mind seems to knee jerk at the mention of it.

But from a polytheistic, animus or shamanic point of view many entities can be worked with over time. Ideally ya wanna work with one at a time due to the alchemical nature of such operations and the effects take time, no way around that for permanent change. Generally 40 days is the norm for long term work for long term change but some people work with a given spiritual force or entity for anywhere from 7 to 13 days and have noticed some beneficial effects.

2 Likes