I don't want to answer the call yet

They are calling me and I’m getting annoyed their call seen to become Strongest when i’m sad or upset which pisses me off even more I want to answer their call but I feel like theyre just gonna ask me to worship them in return for whatever they will Offer me Which im not to keen on doing

2 Likes

Then don’t… where’s the problem? You have a free will and can decide for yourself.

5 Likes

I try but it becomes stronger the more I resist I keep saying no and just leave me alone I’m not gonna do it I’m not ready yet But then the feeling of them wanting to Establish a relationship becomes stronger

Who are they?

2 Likes

What is trying to reach out to you? while living entities aren’t incapable of requesting worship, they aren’t likely to be persistent with it. Are you sure it’s not a parasite?

6 Likes

I’m just going based off the tags in the post since you didn’t mention any specific spirits but from my own experiences with azazel he doesn’t seem to give a damn about being worshipped but about unlocking potential. Same could be said for the few experiences i have had with lilith.

If however you choose to adopt a form of devotional work with them i would advise looking into the vedic perspectives of this type of work as it is very different from the monotheistic idea of worship which seems mostly rooted in servitude and lowering one’s self.

The vedic perspective is the polar opposite of this in that you awaken the microcosmic forces within self that correlate to the force or entity you are working with by aligning and cooperation with the macrocosmic aspect of the force or entity to learn and grow instead of limit and stagnate.

5 Likes

Lilith and Azazel

1 Like

actually thats what he told me in a reading he said he wanted to open my mind but I just don’t feel ready yet he actually has shown up around me many times without me havent to call him and lilith wants to help me with magick but again I’m not ready yet for any of them

In y experience mother asked me to worship them. Just show them the same respect they show me. I always thank them for their help with offerings and such but I worship no one tbh beside the one dearest to me.

1 Like

I would always recommend not doing anything that you do not feel ready for.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised there azazel appeared on his own tk me years ago while i was meditating before i even knew who he was. Only reference i had for the name at the time was from an old denzel Washington movie, the fallen.

He was the one that mentioned the watchers to me since it had been years since i had looked at any of the lore for any of the monotheistic religions that alot of hermetic systems had anchored themselves to.

2 Likes

Saint death actually pointed the out to me Yesterday night when I was talking to her about it she gave me feeling the worshipping is out of respect for them helping you achieve something or your goal

1 Like

Don’t think of it as warship, think of it as a thank card or gift you would give someone very dear to you that help you majorly in your life. It’s all about mutual consent and respect. Both sides can always say no or leave completely if they are not comfortable with something.

3 Likes

t

This everytime i think of it this what comes to mind being under them which is something I don’t want at all

Hold your ground. Don’t be pressured. I understand completely. I kept being called by Papa Elegua and I’m not even Voodoo! He started contacting me by way of this other medium! Telling her all my business every time I entererd her shop.

I finally had say, look Papa, Idk why you want to wrk with me. I work with other "spirits. I appreciate your interest in me but your path is not my path.

1 Like

he appear to me in a dream and once as a Colorful Smiling Floating Face on front of my bed asked my succubus who he was and she pointed towards him

1 Like

got a Question how would go about worship

For me I sit on front of saint death altar I have for her and just repeat her enn which means hail saint death

For her though it took me while to even bring myself to do so even till this day I don’t want to but is to show my thanks and appreciation to her and now I see the thats what she was trying to explain to me

I have many times whenever I would get angry about it would stop for about a week and then it would continue again

1 Like

Damn. Have you tried a serious banishment?

This sounds like a parasite like @anon48079295 said.

2 Likes