I don't want to answer the call yet

Parade? I kept looking for some mention of this marching band of demons then I realized you meant parasite…:person_facepalming: lol.

1 Like

Parasite this is what happens when I am trying to work, deal with a kid, and dog.

1 Like

Damn Mom. I applaud Mothers. I would end my life if I had a tiny person to take care of. Blessings for you and baby…and doggo. Lol.

1 Like

Umm I don’t feel like it’s really Lilith or Azazel.
Both of those spirits are very respectful when it comes to boundaries and don’t harass people. Azazel can be persistent, but if you’ve already said that you aren’t ready and that you want space and this is still happening, I’d consider the fact it isn’t actually them
Lesser spirits will lie absolutely.
I’d sit down one day and use Azazel enn, note how that energy feels in comparison to what you’ve been feeling. if any spirits around you and using his name and trying to misled, he will take care of it.
If that somehow isn’t the case, then take that time to talk to him very directly about your feelings.

1 Like

Wait really i mean I haven’t tried to summon any of them and i think is Because saint death was also pushing me to work with them aswell because she said the they can help me achieve my goal but again im not Ready or feel ready to work with them yet also my girls woulda teld me if it was a parasite which I haven’t gotten any indication the it is the strongest indication the i gotten from them was the lilith wants to establish a relationship with me

There’s a few that feel it is a parasite. Usually Demons work with consent if they aren’t Rogue or parasitic. So with you not wanting to but they keep pushing that’s a red flag.

1 Like

huh well damn

1 Like

Btw if I repeat this this won’t hurt any of my girls right?

1 Like

Absolutely not.
Azazel and Lilith are protective of children

1 Like

Warn them. If they don’t me Ill will to you they wasn’t be banished. Let them know that if they get banished you will call them
Right back to you. I believe you can make it to just bash the two harassing you. I have almost saved my spirit dolls and the demons I would with out of my house on accident just trying to burn up an old stick and lost track of time.

This is very trie Lilith is helping me with my custody battle.

1 Like

I agree with @Angelb1083. You can be specific in your banishment. And yes speak with your ladies before hand and let them know what’s up, and if they get accidently get banished that you will summon them right back.

1 Like

Okay but ill double confirm this with saint death before anything

Tu trabajar con Santa Meurta?

1 Like

I :black_heart: The Pretty One!

1 Like

¿tu hablas español? I’m learning it :joy:

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

@Angelb1083 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bueno para ti! Muy bueno. Si, me espanol es maso meno. Aprendo espanol muy rapido. Mis amigos es Mexicano. Tengo tres años en la escuela.

I just randomly throw it out there when I think of Santa Meurta.

2 Likes

Okay enuf with my sillyness. Lolol back to the topic at hand.

1 Like

I think that is an excellent idea to consult with Santa Meurta first. I love her energy. Do you use tarot or pendulums at all?

1 Like