I Deliver The Prophecy Of Az Jahi - The Most Darkest Goddess Ever

I Became The Prophet For The Blood Moon, Az Jahi.

Since I received my copy of Black Magick Of Ahriman, I became obsessed with Az Jahi and the rites Of necromancy contained therein. I studied the mythology of Zoroastrianism, I dissected and gleaned wisdom of Az Jahi thrive the power of backward understanding.

Once Zohak the storm fiend shred my life to pieces and literally made my life a living hell. I came to a understanding he was testing me for something which these ancient dark gods were planning for me.

I came face to face with the Queen Of Darkness eternal herself, the goddess of death, destruction and the blood moon. She revealed to me that every decision iā€™ve made since I opened the tome of the path of smoke, was guided by the powers contained within it. I became the prophet, the mouthpiece and sword of Az Jahi, I went through various dream journeys and channeling with her.

All of a sudden I begin talking to Kurtis Jospeh, the author of the original tome, he spoke of creating a new tome within the ahrimanic current. I was asked to contribute on the work of necromancy, vampyrism and baneful magick under the blood moon.

It seems as if Kurtis Joseph himself, knew I was under this working, I then decided to go deeper down the rabbit hole and become the conduit for the Az Jahi Subcurrnet in the path of smoke.

What I Reveal In This Working.

I went under intense workings with Az Jahi and the spirits of death, through various methods of possession, pacts, scrying, channelings, invocations, soul travel, dream journeying and ritualistic evocations.

Through my intense workings I reveal, how to merge with the blood moon, harnessing the energies and aligning the self with the powers of the menstraul forces. I deliver rites of alchemical empowermentā€™s which make the necromantic Zanda immune to the negative effects of Death essence. I deliver rites of necromantic initiations which give the operator control over the spirits of the dead. I also deliver various rites of vampyrism which is unlike anything else iā€™ve seen. I channeled various elixirs and how to concoct them and use them in this subcurrent.

I teach the reader how to obtain the skull of death, which will be placed in the head of the magician. Allowing access to mysteries of death, allowing the operator to merge with the consciousness of the dead, giving you glimpses and revelations which will be with you eternally.

I also deliver baneful rites to destroy and even kill your target, using methods of power which amazed and terrified me and made me question if I should even include this in the text.

I show the reader how to command literal armies of the dead to attack your target. I include how to feed from the shades of the dead, how to capture shades of the dead as your own personal familiars. I include rites which deconstruct the reality of stasis and limitation, including necromantic challenges you will face your greatest fears. I detail how to work with the legions of death and decay The Druj Nasu and working with the baneful devil Astwihad, the list continues.

This incredible yet terrifying work I have undergone I have recieved the blessing of Az Jahi as well as the gift of becoming Kunda, man becoming devil. It has been a real honour delivering my contribution to the upcoming, the great alchemy of counter-creation is becoming global and will never stop nor ease.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

23 Likes

Hiya OP! Iā€™m just wondering, what led you to name this thread ā€˜the most darkest goddess everā€™? Spirits and Deities market their presence to audiences and personages they could use the attention or work from, and frequent flyers on this site are pretty likely to look at a thread entitled as such!

Iā€™m not disparaging you or anything! Iā€™ve just been party to a lot of magi who are excited to share their gnosis of a Deity or Spirit, and end up sorta used up. Itā€™s like, if you were a rag that was wrung out by the Deity, you get put back on the rack when youā€™re dry. Of course sometimes rags get used in ā€˜other waysā€™!

Iā€™m not trying to be annoying or anything, just concerned for spiritual health! Itā€™s harder to watch than youā€™d think. :slight_smile:

Anyone whoā€™s been on a while or lurked a bit will know @C.Kendallā€™s stuff is sold as fuck, in fact it often comes at you out the screen and starts playing! :+1:

I have complete faith in him and the quality of his work, for whatever itā€™s worth, and so do many of us who have worked with or encountered the crazy shit that he channels into the reality.

8 Likes

Much appreciated Lady Eva.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it is crazy stuff! But there can be too much of anything, and this title + post trips my ā€˜secret buyerā€™ sense, AKA I can smell more going on behind the scenes than the intentions conveyed here. Itā€™s almost certainly more of a thing on the Deityā€™s end, though! That doesnā€™t mean itā€™s healthy though. Strange bedfellows and all that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what does that mean? :open_mouth:

1 Like

The same reason the titles of his other threads include things like ā€œIf You dare,ā€ and ā€œA Whole New Levelā€ and ā€œMust Readā€, and canā€™t forget ā€œLetā€™s See If Youā€™ve Got What It Takes.ā€

Itā€™s called hype.

6 Likes

We the Clickbait Wizards (thereā€™s got to be a twist) - itā€™s the coolest art.

People make topics with titles like ā€œhelp meā€ and they probably have some fantastic story of incubus-succubus tentacles that ravage them and make them puke gold coins, but no-one clicks.

You have your eyeballs on this topic: that @C.Kendall appears to have been dining on printouts of BALG newsletters until they flow naturally from his fingertips makes no difference, he did the basic magick and you are here. :wink:

Can we concentrate now on the substance, not just the style? :mouse:

6 Likes

What can I say to that except that lā€™m ā€œsold as fuckā€! :joy:

@Lady_Eva I sent you a Pm

Substance and style go hand-in-hand! ā€˜Thereā€™s a reason for everythingā€™ is true to an extent IME, and connections such as this are one of the subtler- but not invisible- layers. Fractals and motifs go hand-in-hand, too, but the links arenā€™t necessarily apparent. Concentrate on the whole to find the parts! :slight_smile:

This is not always the case,quite a few people have titles thay are meant to cause shock, cause anger, inspiration, fear, hope, and most of all curiosity. Itā€™s called click bait cause it draws you in and hopefully has you checking out the material iinstead of drawing conclusions from the titles which seems to happen quite a bit. In the day and age people are bombarded with stimulus almost constantly so this was one of the ways that arose in order to draw people to explore what is offered.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s completely true! But as a concept and thing within the physical universe, it has a ā€˜source codeā€™ of energy; itā€™s an intention set within a spiritual vehicle that manifests into reality. Just like clickbait articles are usually a weird overstatement of the article itself, when applied spiritually this concept turns the material into a hook. Have you ever gotten weirdly tired or out-of-touch with your self or environment after consuming a piece of media or entertainment? Thatā€™s you becoming aware of, intentionally placed or not, a hook (IME, anyway)!

Iā€™m not saying OP is being underhanded or anything! This just reeks of him being treated underhandedly or not as an equal by somebody. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the Deity heā€™s talking about, but sometimes big Spirits donā€™t treat human beings like equals, even for reasons like forgetting weā€™re people, too! It doesnā€™t hurt to make sure youā€™re not being looked down upon, like an ant or a slave.

Thereā€™s definitely a difference between making clickbait, and getting unintentionally click baited. Thereā€™s also no reason not to hire representation and secure your bases, or check your doors if thatā€™s already done! I have a habit of picking up on intentions, and Iā€™m just recommending based on what I smell. Thereā€™s no reason to take any of this as a personal affront! :slight_smile:

1 Like

From personal experience i can tell you Az-jahi does treat anyone like a slave. She will make you own your shit without mercy. But work with with these entites is walking into a no bullshit zone as they will make you violently aware of the self generated and accepted lies and tear them away piece by piece. Thus making you be painfully honest with yourself in order to grow in wisdom and power.

I dunno if you have or not but look into the work through the free material on black magick of ahriman if you are unfamiliar with this work. Cause from this statement is sounds like you are.
This work is all about liberation not enslavement.

1 Like

You might not be getting what heā€™s trying to say.

To @C.Kendall Az Jahi may be the most darkest goddess but unless one has worked with all the bad-ass goddesses from all cultures and regions, it is a big feat to declare.

Besides Zoroastrianism and Vedic Hinduism had common gods so probably there could have been a goddess worshipped before who influenced both these religions.

There is precedent on both ancient Egyptā€™s spell-hymns, and also some modern-day Hindu practices, that one treats the god or goddess one is currently working with as THE pinnacle of all power, in order to manifest/channel the infinite power of the All (which of course also resides in the sorceror) through that mask and within that current, of love, abundance, whatever.

So itā€™s perfectly magickally valid to call the spirit ā€œthe greatest ever, barring none, YOU are the real deal!ā€ while working deeply with them. :smiley:

3 Likes

Totally agree with you, it is not so modern to venerate one deity as the Supreme, it is rooted in Indian thought that all deities are from one single source and every deity is equally potent and important. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My stories are bland day to day life of suckage. Canā€™t get apartment, job, things breaking, and seeing absolute hate in people I know and absolute craziness. I wonā€™t elaborate but itā€™s nutbag territory of the mundane.

Dreams are dreams and most I think are fantasies. Synchronicities happen that are odd but most are on the detriment side.

Puke gold coinsā€¦ fuck. How much a solid gold coin weigh? Can my computer puke bit coins?

Lady Eva- that sounds like itā€™s own can of worms! Iā€™d like to crack it and see what strings theyā€™re trying to pull, and how the Egyptians kept their strings straight. Theyā€™re a groovy self-contained bunch! Do you have any direct sources of that method?

Dinmiatus- I tried working the responses the voices in my head reacted with into a readable form, but that ended up losing my point, so Iā€™ll just write the essential ideas (these could be expounded upon as separate posts!). The blood moons and I are partners in time, so itā€™s not a lack of familiarity thatā€™s causing my warnings to trigger. My senses are really attentive when it comes to spiritual imbalances, which can be generated from a lot of things, including an unequal spiritual association or relationship- Iā€™m not sure why precisely, but this post triggered them, so Iā€™m sticking to my shpeal because nothing ever works as well for me as my other brains The human-work part of a current is a ā€˜fractal bootlegā€™ of the whole, AKA you canā€™t navigate a rapid, look underneath it, hear what the fish are saying about you, and scout the course and speed of the river at the same time. By plunging and swimming into the river, you limit your perspective of it- kinda like Schrodingerā€™s Current, it is multiple properties and consciousnesses at once but what it coheres into is all a matter of positioning and occult technology. Iā€™ve been ripped to ribbons by Spirits trying to power me up, but Iā€™ve also been ripped to ribbons by Spirits trying to power themselves up. When the ball gets rolling, you either go along with it or get in the way. That locks you into looking at the outcome in that way; whereas keeping your toes out of the water opens the dice up for better positioning and occult tech to get the benefits without the drawbacks. In other words, Deities of Thieves and/or Waves are often some of the best off in general, because they can get and do what they want and donā€™t have to play by limiting their perspectives. You only canā€™t make an omelet without breaking some eggs, because you donā€™t have the technology to make an omelet without breaking some eggs (to illustrate). All of them are valid perspectives, but some just need different efforts for unusual rewards. Youā€™re aware that monks meditate to achieve new spiritual perspectives? Similar states and capabilities can be reached through spiritual technology. You get there by trying to make the technology to get there, which gets you a leg up over people that havenā€™t developed it because youā€™ve become experienced in sticking your nose where it doesnā€™t belong. Challenges are the stuff stories are made out of, and are tightly associated with spirituality as a result. Is there a greater challenge than to change the individual or common perspective? This is the ā€˜long and short ofā€™ the benefit of heroes and parents get from being themselves, from what Iā€™ve been told and witnessed. Itā€™s always fun and games until someone ruins the party, but sometimes that party needed to be ruined.

I realize that this also sounds like rambling! I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is, my weirdness affords me a seemingly-unusual nose for shenanigans and unequal business. Iā€™m not sure why, except that it works, even when it shouldnā€™t, so Iā€™ve learned not to fight what I call my spirit. This post is just a response to itā€™s information! :slight_smile: