I cursed someone and they died

I believe what he was trying to say is the LHP is all about setting your own moral codes and being aligned with your nature.
Some people have decided that according to their moral standards, children are fair game. Which is why ancestral curses are a thing…

4 Likes

Let it be clear, I have deff seen the hatred that can emanate from someone on that shit. I have always theorized that it did have a way of enhancing baneful magik because of this (through adding the reportedly extreme focus and of course lowering your frequency of vibration to that which demons use more frequently)

This is true, my apologies to all but the author of the post in question for my response.

2 Likes

Fair enough, we all have our “hard lines” that we will never cross.

Regardless, nothing but respect. My ex is dying, and I am indifferent.

1 Like

I never attack the first one, now if people are not able to educate their hearts and minds it is their problem to be evil and envious. In, life I am peaceful I cause no problem to anyone, now as soon as I have a salacious enemies no pity and all he loves will suffer with him. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
The day when someone will try to destroy your life that of your family, even to children until illness and death all this out of pure jealousy you will understand that they were not to have any mercy too! keep your two-cent morality to yourself.

7 Likes

Nice and godly of you @Cernunnos
I must s a y though the emotions behind your responses is understandable. I’m a mum so from that angle yeah
However I did sit back and think. " what did t h e child do that was warranted to be sent back to itself? (it’s creator self)
Morals aside that was the curiosity not my constructed personality feeling fluffy.
I have no morals and when said to some people they are fearful some laugh with their own desire for liberation some I pity a nd say I refuse to follow your code of rules because you say so but if some of your personal codes coincides with mine then it looks like I have morals. But I have no morals.
To b e fully clear I will kill or I will heal depending on my will. No one elses. Morgana I ss known for death haaaar in some of my incarnations my aggregations were from being slighted by another god. This time I am not going to feel slighted I just don’t care Shit. My code is mine so is theirs. Even my constructed personality was barely miffed. Good. I think it’s time not be attached to it.
It looks l i me a detailed response but it’s linked by t he chain of moral and immoral.
Ultimately who cares who or what every sourcerer has a reason and it could be simply “they Shit me off”.

Dark Blessings. Morgana has spoken.

wasn’t trying to be nice or godly… just use common since. targeting that which is defenseless regardless of what “they did” is not godlike, it is the act of a coward not even willing to face a child on even ground.

Like I previously said,

But I am not here to argue anymore. What is said is said and what is done is done. We now see how the cards fall. So mote it be.

1 Like

Life is no different from the African savannah or the Amazon jungle. People realize that when a disaster or war hits them and see that human are really disgusting when he wants. Children are not innocent they are programmable time bombs their childhoods will define what they will be in adulthood. Animals should not forget that they are wild at the base is dangerous and dogs and cats are just used as emotional tissues for emotionally unstable people. Go, meet wild dogs and cats and tell me if they are innocent? not sure if you will come back alive or without a scratch.
Now, each one to his own moral I mine is never to attack someone for free, but on the other hand to be merciless once attacked.

4 Likes

Dogs and cats are “just used for emotionally unstable people?” I disagree.

2 Likes

So you feed an animal, raise it and take care of it for free without expecting anything in return? in this case you would let it go free.
During the Korean/Japanese war the doggie faithful went from being man’s best friend to a meal tray for man.
I hate this hypocritical kindness of people, once put in a delicate situation the true nature of man takes over and goodness disappears.

3 Likes

LOL mine have the essence (spirit attachment) of a Loa and my wife has one with the essence of Abaddon himself… lol if you don’t think they can help a sorcerer in their ascent then you have never studied the use of a familiar and thus you are just trolling us and not actually a knowledgeable source. So I’m done with ya.

You’re speaking for the majority, but not all…My animals are part of me…And they have souls. And they’re spirits even help buffer out some of the psychic attacks, which is why many witches have animals around them when they sleep.

I have lots of FIRE in my birthchart, being an Aries Sun—Cardinal Fire, Leo Ascending—Fixed Fire, Sagittarius North Node—Mutable Fire…

I was an NCAA D1 Wrestler who has lots of adrenaline…As bad as my temper can get (Fire element), I still have a heart for animals…I would never eat my own pets. I don’t even believe we really need to eat meat to get all our nutrition.

I used to beat people up on the wrestling mat or troublemakers at bars…Now I practice magick…If anybody ever tried to kidnap my dogs for an animal sacrifice, I wouldn’t wait for spiritual retribution.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think he’s just trolling…:joy:

1 Like

I almost answered yes.

No apologies necessary; I’m not LHP. I don’t see LHP drawing hard lines very often, so I made note of it. It’s just interesting to see where people actually stand when it comes to morality.

Well I have learned that there is two types of LHP practitioners…

Murdering uncontrollable psychopaths who need to be put down like a rabid animal…

And ones that still respect the old laws of magik and tradition regardless of whether we respect life or not. (I personally see life as worthless) The universe does still hold laws as old as time itself set down by the Ancients.

And me? I am one of the latter.

1 Like

I dig it. I personally can’t respect anybody espousing amoralistic rhetoric because no one can truly live that way. It’s just a cheap ideal used for self aggrandizing.

A common theme you’ll find among psychopathic killers is that they tend to believe something is wrong with themselves; that underneath the thrill and predatory drive lives a deep sense of shame. Even they can’t seem to shake their humanity. I think that says a lot.

2 Likes

You still expect something in return from your animals, I know their benefits for magicians. Meat or not human remains a parasite that exploits its host (the earth), crushes all other species and multiplies at high speed, the question of being vegan or not does not arise. Then, we are the only ones who can manage his weaknesses and the attacks that we can receive from other people or entities, if I love an animal I will make sure that nothing happens to it, not that it serves as a sponge…personally, I never protect myself in magic.
In general, when you do a fighting sport you are impulsive and want to jump into all the fights, I was like children, now I can rarely express an emotion and I only fight very rarely: -/

The Feds don’t believe in magick. :eyes:

exactly, so I don’t care. if you don’t like my morals.

I would venture on to say that the term ‘amoral’ is kind of a paradox since being without morals still makes one subject to the accepted consensus of right and wrong within his/her community (if you don’t take responsibility for your code of conduct, someone/something else will).
Simply trying to act like you don’t care without assessing your personal principles only heaps up unnecessary guilt as you are still reacting to an accepted collective belief.
Psychopaths feel shame because they act impulsively without rhyme or reason, therefore they are acting against their nature whilst being the collective’s bitch.

What’s good for one isn’t necessarily good for all, provided the one in question knows what exactly it is that’s good for him.

2 Likes