I cursed someone and they died

It depends. Some spirits don’t play well together and shouldn’t share an altar much less offerings. That said, you can give offerings to a group if the offering is acceptable.

You don’t need a full evocation for offerings.

Not necessarily. Does the spirit even want blood as an offering? Not all of them do.I

2 Likes

Ok, thanks!!

Speaking of co-dependence & congratulations btw… i have someone in my life (fk know why), whose family fucking suck except a youngest sister.
His mother is in her 80s total screwed up and manipulative and definitely holds this man down… wonder if killing her would be wise.
Edit -make her change things in her will so he inherits some land without condition

2 Likes

I cursed someone and they died.

Yeah, it’s great isn’t it? And liberating! Two turds for the price of one.

Al.

5 Likes

Magick works through coincidence. Remember that. Even if you’re not only a mage, but the mage [who initiated the magick on a target] the manifestation could seem like a coincidence if you are closed-minded.

5 Likes

Personally I wouldn’t consider that I cursed someone and they died, unless I specified the way they’re going to die and the time range of their death. Otherwise… “waiting” would be the most effective death curse in existence.

4 Likes

So, when you ask the spirits to assist you in bringing a well-deserved harm to your adversary, you demand a specific type of harm??

I usually just keep it vague, and I ask for heart attacks, car accidents, murder, drug OD, cancer, or any other means…

It’s the same thing if I ask for money. I never ask for a specific amount. I simply asked for help, but I’m not going to demand $1050, etc.

3 Likes

It depends on each person and their convictions and needs. For me, I try to be extremely specific unless it’s an emergency.

If i’m cursing, I specify the type of harm and how it’s done etc. For money, I specify the amount and how I should get it. And so on. Not only to get exactly what I want but my mind is very skeptical and I need to prove to myself that I caused that effect, it wasn’t going to happen anyway.

There are pros and cons for each way, so it’s up to the magician to decide which is best.

5 Likes

Are you saying that the curse you try to inflict upon your enemy killed your mom instead? How would that happen?

2 Likes

@daniel101 she was the true bueden i carried at the time. She kept me stuck, unable to gro. And now i dont even consider the other guy a threat. Might sound fucked up but it was necessary, and in the back of my stubborn mind i knew it was too.

2 Likes

Were you sad that you lost your mom? How did she die?

1 Like

congratulations, I killed a witch whore when I was younger who had cast a dirty spell of separation and madness on me with a friend of hers (moroccan witchcraft), just with my hatred 1 month later she died, same for a friend traitor, every time in my presence he felt that we were putting the knife under his throat when I learned his treachery the same 1 month later he died and his soul came to stick me haha, I still have other enemies that I have to kill this time with magic and they are more resistant, because he also practices and pays magicians, but I prefer to make them suffer before killing them, for the moment some are imprisoned and for life, I put a child in a coma and nobody understood the accident. Revenge is a really delicious dish when I have an enemy all the loved ones to his heart become my enemies, these kids, these animals… absolutely everything. I don’t care about karma personally.

4 Likes

Aren’t animals and children supposed to be off limits since they are innocent?

1 Like

I’ve never heard anybody LHP deem anyone or anything off limits.

4 Likes

That sounds very suspicious, a bit scary, and the beginning of a joke involving the FBI.

3 Likes

At least last I fucken checked! @Mystic_Z you have to be a real pussy ass bitch to go after someones kid.

4 Likes

DEFINETLY not a coincidence, I did the same thing, but she put a shield on after a while, lol

Oh so we are all a bunch of baby sacrificing / murdering dumb shits now? I understand the only reason that line should be crossed is on an eye for an eye type of basis.

Sorry if this seems to hit me hard but I have had someone try to use spirit possession on my daughter to ruin her life as well as that of my family so I have no respect for someone just randomly willing to go to those lengths.

4 Likes

Predators have no morals, and this world is full of predators.
Get yourself a metaphorical gun and learn how to use it, because you don’t debate with predators out after your flock.

You simply shoot them. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m just going to tell you straight up, even without a bunch of fancy tools and an elaborate altar devoted to whatever god or goddess you want to name, just utilizing pure will is pretty damned effective.

My ex-wife literally sent an incredibly powerful death servitor that almost killed me in a matter of four days. I had to call on the archangels to stop it.

As far as anyone knows, she was on methamphetamines at the time, and she was living out of a van, she didn’t have access to awesome tools or an altar.

Now, my secondary point is this, do not feel bad for the fact that your will and force killed an enemy. Yes, take it seriously, but there’s no reason for you to feel bad for your actions. Your will was done.

Lastly, let’s not start moralizing each other. This is not going to end well if people start arguing over what is and is not appropriate when it comes to spirituality. These things turn into debates, and if you really need to argue, I request, and the rules require, that you take it to DMs.

In the spiritual Realms, I am the most debased of predators. I don’t care who gets hurt in my quest as long as my will is done. This is led to some incredibly interesting ways of my will be made manifest.

People’s mothers get sick and die, people get into bad car wrecks, in which other people died, I’m not concerned with collateral damage as I don’t care about those people.

Be a sorcerer, not a Slave.

9 Likes