I am Fucking Evil and A Demon Incarnate

I made my own thread for this shit. I am egotistical. I earned every one of my powers. I don’t go begging for other entities to do my dirty work.

I do speak in riddles for my own reasons. You must never studied about codes and symbolism.

I am amoral person.

You work for the darkside, but you think I am insane and would never follow my Path? What a joke, and you are the punchline.

I am pure fucking evil 100%. I suffer because I do not give into my true nature. I have tried to be a good person. I have tried to keep to the old ways. Honor our traditions.

For what? So some hot topic kids can earn blood money for selling some books.

What ever I am only to watch this timeline burn and feed off humanity.

I should start having more fun. l while I am here. There is no way in fuck I am helping anyone else. Be it human, deity or demon.

4 Likes

Having a rough day then?

20 Likes

I like that fire of yours.
Tasty.
My advice (that I had to learn the hard way): don’t give a fuck or you’ll die of a stroke.

Not over 9000? Not enough.

11 Likes

Ha!

Thx i needed a chuckle today.

6 Likes

Woah there Purple… Who hurt you?

12 Likes

i think the better question is who is she about to hurt…

7 Likes

lol

1 Like

19 Likes

This pupper needs a patting!

2 Likes

Yeah… Okay then.

3 Likes

I don’t hurt anyone. I only tried to help here. I was writing some poetry on a thread and everyone lost their collective shit over it.

I have to fight back using my real powers.

Lionel was right. There is no more middle ground left. There is only taking things to the extreme.

I am going to fully embrace what I am. Then you will see some fun shit.

One our traditions is to fully remember what and who you are in each incarnation. Drawing on that fully lived lives memories so you can bring to bear something truly powerful into reality.

Just for an example.

4 Likes

Hmm old ways or new ways? Riddles can be fun if done with a gun :joy:

On your post though I care to note, of Old ones and old ways, in days of unease and haze. A light, sinewy and grue, blazes true and gloriously. Unrest in cobwebs gilding old tombs, new days require new words, to be held close and cherished soon.

1 Like

You mean like… They were being rude?
And one more question what does the “I am a demon incarnate” has to do with your topic?

2 Likes

Perhaps this the most of the post I care to Quote! Yet so soon did it greet me as a ghost :wink:

Once in the dark you cannot be seen! Even a gradeschooler knows it seems! You should care to reject, I know you do, but please darling dont let it color you blue.

Op Lady Eva has been summoned again :upside_down_face:

I moved some replies you made and replied as to why, I was polite, I respected the authenticity of your experience, and didn’t make a big drama out of it.

Anyway this is YOUR Journal so post what you want provided it’s not threats or personal attacks, just be chill, and (everyone) remember no-one on here is the Reality Police, we’re all a little weird in the eyes of some other members. :+1:

13 Likes

@Purple, never give people the power to have such control over you.
It is burning you from within and it is not healthy for you to be affected in such depth by others.

10 Likes

Sounds very fun

I acknowledge your anger.
Don’t let the energy emitted from your rage go to waste.

1 Like

How about the very fucker that sent me back in the past to clean up his fucking first human life is not only ignoring me, but just insulted me.

Who the de fuck wouldn’t be hurt and pissed off by that?

I was just writing poems as a small contribute to you. You are to fucking stupid to get that. Fuck you.

I fucking HATE THIS timeline. And version of earth. You bring me back here. Fuck you Midnight.

I rock alone 4ever.

I was seeking a small amount of solace.

Whatever. I will get over.

4 Likes