I am Fucking Evil and A Demon Incarnate

I wish I could go home. I miss my people. I miss a fully working and functional society that’s not destorying their home planet. I don’t deserve to be here.

2 Likes

That Mr Midnight guy?

Eh, I liked Purple the original, this is wonderful:

Even though i’m personally rather more upbeat about the world, mankind, creation in general, that’s some beautiful writing right there. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 9 hours.

Living without giving a fuck is the best way to live
Good legit church boi platform wont work for me too

@Purple

I am glad you are on the forum. You have helped many people with your tutorials. You are an amazing part of the strange place. Try not to let others bother you so bad or don’t as long as you stay your amazing self.

3 Likes

Yeah, when you realize somethings are more important than endless bliss.

Pretty useless when the old ways are crumbling before us.

I often say “if I break the laws of physics, who is going to arrest me?” I know some people think someone is going to, but mostly they just don’t bother.

Good advice, I should take it.

I’m sure I could write a list of at least fifty things I think are wrong with it, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. (well, okay, I got to 24 but at least half of them are political so I won’t post it here.)

1 Like

Glad to know others have to deal with that strangeness also. I had a friend of mind tell me that “Because you broke your mind you have 7 years to live before whoever comes and reaps you because you broke the treaty blah blah blah”. Well if someones gonna come reap me good thing they’re goving me 7 years to prepare. The weird thing is this came from a guy who believes he is Satan. I wouldve expected that from someone more RHP.

1 Like

I say this whole thing is kinda no point to it if you feel that way u feel that way but yeah… You may want to sit down and calm your self too much anger

4 Likes

Preach it!

How do you know if you are evil?

2 Likes

You just know

1 Like

2 Likes

Purple you sound like an angry chihuahua

10 Likes

Never mock a lady’s anger. Such a sacrilege.

3 Likes

It’s called a temper tantrum.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you feel like people don’t appreciate your work. We all sadly encounter those people, but it shouldn’t change who we are or push us in a direction we don’t want to go in. :slight_smile:

You do great, and you should know that. There’s always a rotten apple somewhere, but don’t let that spoil the tree.

1 Like

Do you want to have one too?
I can give you reasons to have one, so that I can call you angry chihuahua.:joy:

2 Likes

That’s also quite a big dragon chihuahua up there in that picture. I want to hear it make that motorcycle growl that chihuahua’s do.

1 Like

I don’t know how to respond to that. That comment was just nonsensical.

4 Likes