I Am Done

Since you are still here… I’ll save you a few years of trying to escape. You can’t quit once you look behind the curtain and see the strings on the puppets. The universe will continue to teach you whether you want it or not, whether you study or not. I tried going back to a normal life, and the only thing that happened was that I learned a lot slower and was frustrated and bored more frequently. This continued until I committed to my own ascent again.

Keep reading until there is no new information. I have purchased 300+ page tomes for one or two pages. It’s all about finding what works. You can use everything you learn as a reflective analogy to gain insight into anything else in your life whether you end up using magic or not.

Keep using the chant until there are no other thoughts left.

‘no matter what.’ is an effective add-on to your thinking about your goals.(If you are serious about attaining them.) It will open hidden avenues in your mind, both within yourself and in your perceptions of the world around you.

3 Likes

I know this post is old I don’t know how I came across it. But I see familiar faces here. Has the success of your rituals seemed to have increased from then to now? Or anyone else posting in this specific forum?

Yes, my rituals have improved quite a bit. I am now at the 65-70% success range.

7 Likes

That’s for getting the ritual done right or getting what you wanted from performing the ritual ?

Results from the ritual.

2 Likes

Good to hear! Was it something simple that was holding you back? Or was it something hard to explain?Or a multitude of things? I’m somewhat in the same boat as you seemed to be then. It seems I can’t be left alone long enough to cultivate my energies without being ridiculed for what I do so I keep it as secret as possible.

1 Like

That’s great, congratulations !

1 Like

Basically I’m asking what changed from then to now? If its somewhat lengthy I’d appreciate it but wouldn’t feel bad if you didn’t answer. Haha sometimes I’m like that…

It’s really hard to say what the cause was. I think it was something internal and just through repetition something opened up and everything started to click for me. I tried to walk away, I really did, but something kept pulling me back, and eventually it all hit critical mass and my results starting coming in.

I got help from some members of this forum who channeled some spirits, and contacted some gods, on my behalf, and what they told me began to come true. To quote the great Belial: “Spirit (meaning that which is inside us) opens up in its own time and cannot be forced.” Eventually, my patience and perseverance began to pay off and my Spirit began to open up.

26 Likes

I walked away at one time as well. Formally renounced it even. But it never stopped calling. And well…here we are.

5 Likes

WoW i didn’t expect someone like DarkestKnight to have these kinds of problems. I always saw him as, I don’t know, a prodige. Not gonna lie, this kinda gives me a bit of Hope. I mean yeah it’s nearly 7 years old but for some reason I feel less like a failure now that I know he used to struggle to

10 Likes

I noticed my success is on and off and I suppose that’s for everyone although I know EA claims he gets results 100% of the time…I also feel if I work on my chakras a bit it should help

2 Likes

He’s obviously never completed the ritual.

@DarkestKnight your post is a good lesson never to give up.

Bump for the doubters of themselves and of our members.

7 Likes

I failed a few things going through various stuff but I found believing in my own self and own things and that being talismans for me and just belief in my own power was the key. Sometimes you need to put the belief away from external or internal spirits and put it into your own divine self. You are a god of the world, the world is in you so create it by your OWN power and utilize spirits every so often but utilize yourself more. Never give up if one thing doesn’t work but try new stuff and study and apply. You will find if you believe it enough then anything can become a magickal tool that will trigger the desire to cast into reality. Do you think chatting a load of incantations does anything? no its simply the power of the spoken word making a magickal moment. But its that magickal moment inside that transmutes the request into a pledge that the subconscious divine mind will create and manifest upon your reality.

1 Like

Wow. This thread is almost a decade old. However I will say it gives me hope as well.

One question though, @lady_eva who is no longer a member gave some advice on divination. When I clicked on it it said private or what have you. Anyone who was around during that time late 2014 know what she was referring to? I even found an online copy Book of Fate but I’m not sure if/how to use.

Thanks in advance.

And @DarkestKnight I’m so glad you didn’t give up. It gives new folks like me, hope. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DarkestKnight You need to re visit this thread and share some wisdom, we would all benefit from it :relieved::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

You must be able to get results somehow, why not pay someone for channeling sessions to dive deep into the problems you’re having? I would recommend Kurtis Joseph and The Infernal Obelisk, they both have helped me to get results. Through the guidance of the gods and successful practitioners we too can become successful. It would very much surprise me if you haven’t tried this already

1 Like

@RICH_5816 This thread is almost a decade old. I no longer have problems getting results with my magick. I’m at a 80-90% success rate now.

8 Likes