I am climbing out of hell and rising as my own king, Self enpowering Mantras,realisations

ok so i got hurt and lost…and fuck that i deserve better i am a lot fucking stronger than pain,i am more fucking intelligent than i thought
i got this

get this mantras say to yourself,believe it,write those on a paper place near your bed which when you wake up you will see them

I AM STRONG,I AM POWERFUL I AM FUCKING RELENTLESS

I AM CREATIVE,I AM THE A SPARK OF DIVINE POWER,ENERGY OF THE ALL

I AM POWERFUL,I AM INTELIGENT,I AM CONFIDENT

AM WORTHY,I DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT I DESIRE,I FORGIVE MY SELF,I ACCEPT MY SEF AND LOVE MYSELF

I AM TRUE TO MYSELF AND IN MY OWN BEING

I AM WISE,I MATTER AMONG THE STARS AND GODLY EMPIRES

I AM CONNECTED TO ALL AND MY OWN POWERS

dont just say it,show it through action practice self love and daily challenging your fears
dont be attached have as a great attachment and goal in this world to rise as your highest and greatest self - Ant’harratu

a key to enpower and improve yourself is your enviroment enviroment can be anything like music,people,thoughts,diet and many more,music takes a big rule on this you can practice all those but if you listen to depressed music of course you are gonna be,exept if you are an unattached monk who meditates 24/7

for all days i want me, and you focus on YOU make yourself strong and happy,love yourself,fuck that bitch girl that never understand your valuable love and deepest feelings from the heart and soul,fuck her.
and fuck that guy who left you becuase of his fakeness
you are powerful,forgive all your mistakes be you,learn from everything,cry,laugh,punch if you need and maybe scream,fuck what everyone thinks,i am not their thoughts i am more,i am an unshakeble force of universe you are a living god,dont be afraid to say your thoughts or feelings fuck their opinions,you are a living god,a eternal and immortal being,dont be afraid to rise
go to that yoga class that you wanted and dont be afraid to go to gym if you are 14 and everyone is 10 years older than you
fuck anxiety,and everything that doesnt serve you
even if your lonely and hit rock bottom and lived a hell,rise,use it as a fuel to fly
even if it sticks on your mind,dont focus on that wound focus on healing do something good for you,go to gym exercise eat healthy

yeah the music is good but read and listen the lyrics

i am getting out of that cave and prison of my mind,i climb out of hell and rise as a living god,and ruler of hell,i faced that

renich tasa uberaca biasa icar lucifer

15 Likes

today i even attemped suicide by my intense emotional pain i made 2 wounds on my arms,but fuck everything i finded that power to throw up that knife and punched the wall

6 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re feeling so lost. I know that emptiness, I remember that numbness. Waking up just to fall asleep, you feel like nothing matters. But you do, don’t let despair have the last word.

When was the last time you danced to music? When was the last time you had dreams about the future? When was the last time you had a good laugh?

Depression is a bitch, and it’s taking away all the good things from you. Dance, because it keeps up the rhythm of your heart. Dream, because it gives you hope to face the pain of each day. And laugh, because it will save your life.

I only know you through a web forum, but I feel a strong connection and I would gravely miss you if you were to die. I fought depression to and the lowest I got I tried to hang myself in my closet with my belt, but the bar fell out and I crashed to the ground and I thought that it was a sign. Depression, unfortunately, never quite goes away and it’s still a daily struggle. But, I love being alive, I love to be able to laugh, I love being able to listen to music and dance, and I love being able to dream. And whenever I ask myself what’s the point in even getting out of bed, I remind myself of the memory of my failed suicide, that happened for a reason, I’m here for a reason, and I want to live to be very old.

Don’t forget your worth, and don’t forget the small things that bring you joy, do them as often as possible.

6 Likes

There are so many of your posts that have helped and motivate me. This is the most important one as I can deeply relate to the feelings. And it was something I dearly needed to see. Thank you for pushing me even though you don’t know me. Know that you’re Strong!

3 Likes

Good for you.

Do not go gently into that good night,
But rage against the dying of the light.

2 Likes

Hell Is an artificial construct.
Taken from the word Gehenna.
In Norse, the word/symbol for Hel meant; the unknown realm.
The realm of mystery.
I hope I’m right.
Please correct me if I’m off…

3 Likes

In Nordic Mythology, Helheim was the place where people went when they died (barring notable exceptions). Hel was the goddess who ruled it.

3 Likes

Thanks

6 posts were split to a new topic: New member from Nigeria, please help me develop my potential

One day one wise girl said this to me: “Kill someone is not power. Power is to kill something that is killing you”.

To do such a thing you have to be really powerful. And when you threw up that knife you unintentionally kill something that was killing you. When you know that, you found the power within you. You literally overcame what was more powerful than you are at that moment. You achieved a greater power. That is power itself.

Go for it @Xag_darklight, you can overcome whatever you want! Just go for it.

4 Likes

Thank you for that I know that I am not alone
Thank you brother

2 Likes

Thank you for that kind of words, :purple_heart:means a lot

2 Likes

Wow never knew that for myself thank you for helping me realising it! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

As for today I feel better

1 Like

What would you like to talk about?

1 Like

I’m going to leave this, as someone who has been suicidal: http://ibpf.org/resource/list-international-suicide-hotlines

5 Likes

You are loved, wanted, and respected, even by those who do not Know You. Be well, friend!

2 Likes

Thank you so needed to hear that

3 Likes