Human lover vs Demon lover

Maybe try some shamanic healing for the trauma you experienced from human males, so that you can be free of that pain

1 Like

well, havenā€™t found a human girl that is remotely compatible for me and i seriously doubt il find.

Nothing beats a tall attractive human male.

1 Like

IN my case.tall attractive human female. =o) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@alex2409 really tough isnā€™t it? And compromise donā€™t work either. And if you do find them, they have no interest because they are blinded and not evolve soul yet so they are soo superficial. Potential but they donā€™t put effort into it.

Interestingā€¦ for those who are unlucky with humans, have you tried asking spirits to bring in your life someone that is compatible with you? I plan on doing that in the future

@bizarre thatā€™s a tricky one cuz they will bring someone you like in special way or very compatible, yet, sometimes if your not specific detail to include them being ready for you in such time/space or exclusive to you, somehow things never work out. Such as 3rd party or they not in the same page as you. Or life circumstance prevention from being together. such as emotional baggage from past. Itā€™s not going to be easy peasy. They will probably bring someone that challenge you to teach you life skills and for your soul growth. Itā€™s not going to be happily ever after story. =o)

And if your specific with your request , it really limits potential people. catch 22

1 Like

all of the girls that i know are materialistic, boring, non spiritual, fake. my perfect combination for a girl would be for her to be: non materialistic (donā€™t give a fuck about clothes, phones shit like that), practice magick or be spiritual, love nature and adventure and be open minded, and be loyal and honest. pretty hard to find a human like that

Have you tried finding Wiccians? A lot of them are looking for relationships.

Everyone is materialistic to a degree, the fact we have the means of being online shows that we are, practicing magick I find is a + but shouldnā€™t be a mandatory thing, a person can be spiritual and not practice, a person can be accepting of someoneā€™s spirituality and not be spiritual themselves.

I think many of these women do exist, but many men (and yes sure women too) focus too much on seeing a relationship like theyre shopping on Amazon, they donā€™t see a person they see something that should fit all their qualities but they never see if they fit someone elseā€™s qualities. Itā€™s more ā€œyou have to be this for meā€ and not a ā€œdo we vibe?ā€

5 Likes

You find those people in the holistic health healing field . Most of them are spiritual and not materialistic. Rare are those type of people too. Thereā€™s people in the field but many are not genuine. they are following fads of the healing field. Or searching the healing field as therapy instead of embracing the healing path. I was in the field before it was popular. We know the real meaning behind holistic health instead of the superficial marketing business version. Meet some cool as people but now that iā€™m not in college studying you kinda lack connections networking with those type of people. And your older and out of college so itā€™s harder to meet those type of people. They do exist. And if you go to yoga class , itā€™s mainly females so they think you hitting on them. Lots of yoga ladies are into spirituality. But they have their guard up lots. They fall into the guys seducing girls routine. Cause they get too many people hitting on them.

Figure out any topics that these type you want are interested in and search through meetup.

The issues is society programming of relationships. Ladies are taught to make a checklist of you. They are not taught to be true and see whatā€™s in front of them to create the relationships. They already predetermine the knight with shining armor. Kinda challenging to go against someoneā€™s predetermine checklist. Only way is to teach them different and that thereā€™s a better way than their checklist. And that way is to co-create the relationship together.

its true, we are all materialistic to a degree and that is good, the problem is when it becomes too much and in these days most people (men and women) are much more materialistic and focus too much on physical things like money, clothes, cars, fake ass shit like that. i could get someone who is materialistic cause i was born in a wealthy family but what is the point? im not into hooking up for a short time and shit like that, i prefer a long term relationship and it canā€™t really work without those qualities, at least for me. and if they have those qualities which i have as well, then i would most likely fit them too and then we would vibe and if we vibe then we should vibe

Uh, money, clothes, and a car is not fake shit lol theyā€™re necessities, we require money to eat, clothes to go out, a car to get around, sure many of us can take the bus but that will soon become an issue.

I agree with what one poster saidā€¦I enjoy both.

They both bring very different aspects to the relationship that has created a need for me to have both in my life and I wouldnā€™t want it any other way.

you misunderstood what i meant, i meant an excessive amount and desire for things like that, in my experience people who wear expensive things like gucci and stuff like that and who are obsessed with expensive thing act a certain way that i donā€™t like. basically i donā€™t want a gold digger. i have clothes but not gucci cause a regular tshirt does the same thing as a gucci tshirt but it costs more, a ferrari will take you the same distance as a honda, or even less and im not saying a quality car is excessive cause they are not, hell i want to have a big off-road car which is costy but it is quality.

Itā€™s not bad to want to not struggle in life, to look appealing, people get these things because they worked hard for them, or because to them thatā€™s what people find appealing, many people struggle with finding someone and feel those things will help, guys/girls who flex their clean outfits, guys who flex their new car, things like that, yeah itā€™s very materialistic but thereā€™s reasons behind it.

However, a gold-digger is someone that wants you purely for your money and will leave once you are struggling which as far as Iā€™m aware isnt heavily common, but everyone has high standards, in that I mean wanting specific things like ā€œa girl who practices, a guy who is a christian like meā€ when in reality all we want is someone who is capable of understanding me and me understanding them no matter of spiritual/religious background, it can make it interesting if you want to collab together but it shouldnt be mandatory.

2 Likes

of course it is not bad to want to not struggle in life and im not saying it is wrong to get those, what im saying is that in my experience most people have things like that act differently to people who donā€™t have them and they donā€™t act in a positive manner, not all of them are like that of course and there is nothing wrong with having things like that, what i am saying is that the problem is when these things have you and they start making you feel superior. you can be a billionaire and treat homeless people very well or you could treat them like they are scum

1 Like

Part of your responsibility is to teach them to not be materialistic if you interact with them folks. They may not know better cuz they were from a poor family and thatā€™s all they know. Itā€™s conditioned living situation. I know certain cultures are taught to be materialistic and to search for rich men. Totally materislism. There is no focus of relationship except marriage focus for rich. Usually from poor country where males are dominant and females have no say. U can figure out which country race yourself otherwise it would fall under race politics if i mention any cuz some dontā€™ want to hear the truth. Their excuse is. Thatā€™s our race culture. Kinda hard to break that pattern if itā€™s conditioned by society.

they teach you these concepts in social cultural economic history class in college. how materialism gets ingrain in society/culture base on eco status class. Itā€™s basically survival needs. However, it gets overboard for some. well, many. Now that the virus mess up the economy. You will find more people toward materialism which some power people want as they use it for control. Get them to struggle with living needs so they have no time to think about making real change. Maslow law. People canā€™t do much until their basic needs met.