Human lover vs Demon lover

Which one is best to experience? Not just sexually but romantic.

4 Likes

Good question, I prefer the human kind myself.

8 Likes

Well, my human exes have all been lazy and selfish…

7 Likes

Same like poppet

3 Likes

I prefer the human kind, mainly because it’s a physical relationship.

4 Likes

Why not both?

Seriously though, both are unique experiences that the other lacks when you have a good partner, human or spirit. I could go without a spiritual sexual experience but wouldn’t want to go without human experiences.

9 Likes

That’d be nice…if suitable human partners weren’t so thin on the ground for some of us :rofl:

1 Like

I prefer human, I’m alive to to experience life, I dont need to spend most of it away. (How I prefer it)

2 Likes

Lol did you ever assess if both you were just incompatible? that you both were missing something?

@anon48079295 i have 0 luck with human girls i stopped trying to get with them, i’m trying to move to demonic females.

ci3VjOD

9 Likes

I had like maybe one girlfriend but got bored with her, turns out I liked guys :laughing:

7 Likes

It’s a rhetorical question then , summon a succubus

1 Like

Some humans are alright, but in general I prefer demonic love. It’s an inexplicable thing, for me, really, but, 'tis my feeling on the matter. This isn’t to say I don’t enjoy human companionship, but, rather, that I’ve never felt that sensation of true and perfect bonding with a human as I have with beings considered to be demonic. It just feels, right.

6 Likes

I have a hard time understanding women

1 Like

Yeah…his listening skills were missing. Especially in bed.

1 Like

Personally I love spirit lovers more because they seem to care where as humans dont

6 Likes

True

I prefer humans, even if the ones my age are shallow swine. Some of them aren’t, they’re just hard to find.

As for spirit, I can’t really speak where I don’t have a lot of experience.

3 Likes

Loving a woman is amazing but having both is superior feeling

1 Like