Human lover vs Demon lover

@Bunnygamer1994 i did as well, but my senior year they became more childish to the point that i couldn’t tolerate their childish noises, i started to hangout with girls and i get along with females very well.

I can be friends with anyone easily but i like to keep my circle small, and yes its easy to get along with girls

2 Likes

Females are the best, though penile penetration does at times feel good in terms of sex. It’s one the many nice things about demons — They can go from having female genitalia, to being feminine with a penis, when the mood is right for being dicked down.

3 Likes

I like to keep mine small as well

Woman are puzzles. They are created to give us men hell of an experience. lol.

1 Like

Every damn time :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

@Mao i don’t about the dick in a female demon, i don’t find that hot but i see what you mean, i’ll have pleasure on penetrating through her, i kinda want her to be kinky.

2 Likes

“Women are crazy, and men are stupid. And the reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”

• George Carlin

This seems very apropos to the current flow of this thread. :joy:

7 Likes

No futa for you then eh?

1 Like

50/50

It’s pretty great being with demons, quite liberating and enjoyable, both romantically and sexually. To feel them stripping away the psychological blocks we place on ourselves from growing as mortals in mortal society, teaching and sharing true intimacy. To experience the joy of licking and kissing every bit of your partner as they gently caress you, sending their energy to and through parts of you you didn’t even know about, filling you to the brim with love, joy, and passion, leaving you in a state of blissful ecstasy.

Bit carried away there for a minute, but, yeah. Demons are awesome. Also good times is when you find a human partner willing to accept full possession, while you are fully possessed, for a little tantric alchemy.

8 Likes

@Mao i find it kinda interesting that they actually fall in love with humans. I do fantasize about what kind of sex position i want to do with them and also kinda of romantic.

3 Likes

Me too. They were just friends they never wanted to be boyfriends

1 Like

Honestly, BOTH. I know a lot of people commenting here have had some shitty lovers or experiences, it just hasn’t been my experience in total (not that I haven’t found selfish lovers). But to me, spirits and humans provide totally different experiences in sex. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I mean I’ve had many orgasms from spirits and humans that have made me feel like I was going to astral project upon climax. Lilith taught me how to recreate the intense orgasms that I get with spirits so that I also may experience these high euphoric states while I’m inside a woman. It’s multi-orgasmic really.

2 Likes

I have romantic yet erotic dreams about supernatural beings that see me as beautiful and accept my wants and needs…when I dream about a regular male human it well…makes me ball my eyes out

2 Likes

Demon lover don’t involve crying after lol, “the woman I just had sexual encounter with” but I have a husband :sob:, my reply… ohh that noise you were making when we were doing it sound like a enn we had a Hell of a time!!! take a shower :shower: you’ll feel a whole lot better , I need to put money in the parking meter :running_man:t4:‍♂:dash:”girl replied to herself why didn’t he ever come back?” :smiling_imp::metal:t3::joy:

1 Like

You ain’t lying :lying_face: about that…looks like a bible full of demands lmao

Some demons may take on/possess/incarnate in physical bodies :wink:

Yeah but they are physically still human lol, I try to avoid the “call me by what my soul” lol because currently they aren’t physically what their soul is.

2 Likes

Lol I shall keep my opinions to myself.